Stats: 3,195,322 members, 7,957,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace (984 Views)

3 Ways To Easily Lose Your Peace. / Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. / Why People Believe Or Hold Unto Religious Beliefs. (2) (3) (4)

Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 20, 2012
to those promoting this idea please show me irrefutable, clear and solid proof of it, thats reincarnation is real or forever hold your peace
Re: Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 20, 2012
will that make you believe God? will that make you follow Jesus?

tell me. .dilluminati?
(#I've missed you)
Re: Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2012
acidosis™:
will that make you believe God? will that make you follow Jesus?

its too early to derail
Re: Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 20, 2012
diluminati:
its too early to derail
all I need is your motive so I don't end up with baseless arguments.
Re: Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 20, 2012
My motive is to prove thats its imaginary not real. Is it clear?
Re: Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by plaetton: 3:38am On Sep 20, 2012
The following would not constitute proof, but mere conjecture.

Matter, and by extension, energy, cannot be destroyed but can transform from one form to another.
If we agree that matter, in its most basic form, is energy, then we can also agree, by deduction, that all matter is energy existing in different configurations.

What we call life, or the vital life force that animates living organisms, would just be energy oscilating at perhaps a certain unique frequency or octave.

The very fact that we eat dead plants and animals to nourish and sustain our vital life force is proof that the vital life force within those, presumed dead plants and animals, remain imbeded within the molecules of the plants and animals we eat as vegetables and meat.

Think about it, if the meat and vegetables we eat for nourishment were actually dead,how could they possibly give us life?
It is obvious that when we ingest these plants and animal remains, their vital life forces are passed on to us to suppliment and compliment ours, as well as making us grow by the addition of proteins and other life essentials to our body.
This is at the cellular or micro level.

Taking this up to the level of overall human life,if we agree that the human body generates and conducts electrical current, this would confirm that indeed, energy, in this case electrical energy, is what animates the body.

Now, when for any reason, or physical defect,the body is not able to maintain the optimal level of energy needed to run the human machine, when that power reaches a minimum threshold, the power goes off and the body ceases to function, as death.

The logical question is: where does the energy go?
We know that energy cannot be destroyed. It can only change form and perhaps migrate to another body that can accommodate it, or , it goes right back to source to be added to the grid.

One unique aspect of human life is that humans have consciousness and self-awareness. My personal theory is that consciousness and self awareness occur when energy, oscillating in an organic or live medium,reaches a certain unique, maybe very complex electromagnetic threshold.
Again, my theory is that, during life, the consciousness accumulates a lot of memory and experiences which permanently stamp it with a sort of unique identity, which upon death , it still retains as it transits to another form or medium.

In other words, the indestructable energy, the vital life force, upon death, moves from one medium to another, bearing the stamp or marker from its previous associations or incarnations, as we call it.

My own belief is that energy, the vital life force, is driven, like everything else in the universe, by the need or compulsion to evolve.
Therefore, it should have a natural tendency to seek to oscillate in higher frequencies or octaves.
Therefore it tries to achieve this by repeated transformations or incarnations from one medium of existence to another.
The ultimate aim of this would be , in my mind, to attain the purest, or the highest frequency, whereby it is automatically drawn back to the source, where it would, once again, lose its identity and become one with the source; In the same way that a drop of water may merge with the ocean and lose its identity.

Did I make any sense?
Re: Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2012
making sense to me? not at all. has any one ever reincarnated and live to tell about their former life? is there any way to verify reincarnation?
Re: Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by ghazzal: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2012
@ plaetton: i like your science. but my qustion is what is the Source? cos i understand that the first man was from soil, first woman-rib, then Sparm,Sparm,Sparm.
so what is the Grid that the energy/molecule will return to?
Re: Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2012
1-revelation 1 vs 7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. . so answer me this ? how is someone who lived 2000 years ago going to be on earth again when Christ returns ? REINCARNATION.

2-REVELATION 14 VS 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. how does your works follow you when you are dead ? they follow you into the next life you are reincarnated into. once you die in Christ, you are sealed forever. every time you reincarnate

3-JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? if you are born blind when did you sin to be born blind ? cant be in this lifetime cuz you are born blind for punishment

4-jOB 19 VS 26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

5-ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past. God requires that which is past. your past sins are required. how do you pay for them if you are dead ? remember spirits dont feel pain. only the body does. REINCARNATION
Re: Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by mkmyers45(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
ghazzal: @ plaetton: i like your science. but my qustion is what is the Source? cos i understand that the first man was from soil, first woman-rib, then Sparm,Sparm,Sparm.

Stop being ignorant...your assertions are false
Re: Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by plaetton: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
diluminati: making sense to me? not at all. has any one ever reincarnated and live to tell about their former life? is there any way to verify reincarnation?

Actually, there has been of plenty of documented cases of people who remember their past lives in astonishing details. One taht i remember reading was in India with a young girl, and another was about an american who remembered that he was a confederate soldier During the American civil war. He was said to have given graphic details of his former life.
These could just be tales, or there could be grains of truth in the accounts. I do not pay much attention to them anyway.

But what kind of proof would you or anyone require to confirm reincarnation if not by believing in the stories of those who make claims?
I do not think we can set up a scientific experiment to prove reincarnation simply because we do not know the factors , variables nor do we have the tools required to measure and understand the processes.
Re: Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by plaetton: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
ghazzal: @ plaetton: i like your science. but my qustion is what is the Source? cos i understand that the first man was from soil, first woman-rib, then Sparm,Sparm,Sparm.

The grid or source in this case would be transcedental energy, the singularity or god, as some might call it.
Everything emanates from that singularity.

As for the first man being made from soil,well,
that's a religious fable that most folks are comfortable with believing.
Re: Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by benodic: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
usually Truth does not usually beg anyone to believe it nor seek to convince any to believe. truth can only be proven by the individual who undergoes such a quest and not by another individual to another individual. even if you are given a thousand examples of real life events of how people remembered their past lives, it still will not make sense to you unless you experience it for yourself.

the records of all our past lives is engraved in one of the inner bodies which make up the garment of soul called the causal body. those who acquire the discipline of being able to withstand the shock of seeing some of the things they did in their past lives can be shown these past lives. otherwise, the door is kept tightly shut.

the spiritual hierarchy is of course not bothered whether you believe it or not, they simply go about their duties attending to those souls who are matured spiritually and who are ready to use the spiritual knowledge for the benefit of the Human race.
Re: Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace by dansmog(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2013
@OP Reincarnation does not exist!! Shekina...
obadiah777: 1-revelation 1 vs 7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. . so answer me this ? how is someone who lived 2000 years ago going to be on earth again when Christ returns ? REINCARNATION.
this guy self, no be your bible talk say Jesus christ has been in existence before abraham? Before abraham, I AM.. I think say bible say Jesus ressurected, not reincarnated, nah where you take come deduce your own law of reincarnation? Them say if person reincarnate, you go see im dead body for him grave, but im spirit go don go another place go get another person body. (big lie.) the bible talk say, nah once person go die, after that judgment. If person reincarnate before them judge am, that one mean say nah two times them go judge am because im go die twice(which implies that bible is false, and which is not so, bible is not false! @op even bible does not support reincarnation)

What Do You Think About God / Is A Christian Answerable Or Accountable To God Or The Pastor Or Bishop? Part2 / Nuts And Bolts Of Spiritual Abuse