Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

University Of Ibadan Diploma Form Is Out Now.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Diploma Form Is Out Now.... (2725 Views)

University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Diploma Form Is Out Now.... by yusuff007(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2012
Hello my people dis is to inform u that the third batch of the exam will be released unfailingly friday and u can go to dlc website to check ur names there... Mind u also inform u dat the distance learning dipola form too is out now.. So u can go to any zenith bank to pay your money into the skul account... Dont pay to anyone else right because there is alot of scamm going on here online dis days.....
Wished u all my pple best of luck in ur exams and academic studies.
Re: University Of Ibadan Diploma Form Is Out Now.... by fayo1: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
Are they stil goin to rit anoda post ume in uni ibadan
Re: University Of Ibadan Diploma Form Is Out Now.... by yusuff007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
no another post utme its just that u will write entrance exam before u get addmitted for the diploma program.. go to the website and read for more details
Re: University Of Ibadan Diploma Form Is Out Now.... by pamela1301: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2012
Hw much re we payin...wat of d account number....I stay in abuja...I also wnt to do diploma...and wat typ of exams wld we write...wen z d closin date? Wen wld d exam take place...d date...plz u've gat to hlp me out...I stay very far...nd I dnt av anybdy ther

(1) (Reply)

PLS Masters In Criminology In NIGERIA Which School Is The Best / Naija Grad Student In France / Tuition Free Professional Courses At DIT POLYTECHNIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.