Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out (11134 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by femi2131: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
The university of ibadan diploma form is out Ãήϑ it for a period of 3years ,then U̶̲̥̅̊ will be given addmition to 200level if you make up to the necessary requirement.
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Tastigal: 3:19am On Oct 30, 2012
Dats a lie. Ui dnt do anytn lyk diploma, prescience, etc. Pls b careful b4 u r dupd
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Tastigal: 3:22am On Oct 30, 2012
Dats a lie. Ui dnt do anytn lyk diploma, prescience, etc. Pls b careful b4 u r dupd. If diploma is existing in ui, it wuld b post in dre site along wit its application procedure. So femi post wot u r very sure of.
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by femi2131: 6:06am On Oct 30, 2012
Don't worry people that know ui will soon answer yu..when did you start ui prescience?if you don't know guy ask..my people perish 4 lack of knowledge..mtcweew
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by yinka500: 3:44am On Oct 31, 2012
The poster is very correct.....where do you school? @testigal, U lack the information because presently the form is very much out and I have purchased for 2 people. So! Stop criticising and hope u know this ur comment may deceive some people.....@femi, keep updating people never mind the ignorant ones. One love!
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Tastigal: 5:37am On Oct 31, 2012
@yinka, where did u get d form nd hw much did u bought it? Cos i hv sm frnds dat nids t
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Losib(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2012
@Femi2131,I'm happy to see U here...U gave us a genuine info on the UI admission thread about a 2nd DE list & we did not see you on the thread again. I posted some questions there for you then but you did not reply. U said for people coming into College of Medicine with 2 result, there may be problem later but not now; pls elaborate on that point.
Pls do U know when the 2nd DE list will be out because my name is not in the 1st list? & besides do U think they can still give me my most preffered course:Medicine?
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by femi2131: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2012
@losb,the second list 4 DE will be out before 16th of nov,the faculty of medicine don't accept 2sitting in o level ..@tastiga concerning the DOIPLOMA form U̶̲̥̅̊ may ping me for more information on 26FECC8C.
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Losib(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
femi2131: @losb,the second list 4 DE will be out before 16th of nov,the faculty of medicine don't accept 2sitting in o level ..@tastiga concerning the DOIPLOMA form U̶̲̥̅̊ may ping me for more information on 26FECC8C.
Tnks, so no hope even with my 4.50 first degree certificate...
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by femi2131: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
there is but are you using two sittings?if yes there is no hope......
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Tastigal: 5:40am On Nov 01, 2012
Am nt using bb. Ad me on 2go wt tastigal
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Kayode121: 6:12am On Nov 01, 2012
Pls lik hw much is d sch fees nd diploma form?
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by femi2131: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2012
The tuition fee is depend on the dept..buh it can't more than 60k as for the form I think is 10500 ok
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Flawlessheyi(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2012
femi2131: @losb,the second list 4 DE will be out before 16th of nov,the faculty of medicine don't accept 2sitting in o level ..@tastiga concerning the DOIPLOMA form U̶̲̥̅̊ may ping me for more information on 26FECC8C.
@femi..thanks for enrishin us wit germane info like.may God continues to b ur fotress*thumb up*...i n my frnd applied 4 u.i d.e in d same dept.i've a better g.p n gud o level than he'had,although he graduated frm yabatech,y i graduated frm laspotech...wat baffles me he was on d first list,but i wasn't it's really sad...frm ur own perceptive tel wat happened?@losib,neva lose hope,there's nthing God can't do,just chill till d 2nd list precipitate.stay cool.
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Losib(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
*thanks* u're here.
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by femi2131: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
Base on my experience over the year,yabatech Ãήϑ ibadan poly are the first school ui always treat with preferential treatment..though admit laspotech student too..the truth about DE consideration 4 admisn is always on the fact that..register on time..what I mean by that is when you register at aproprate time they will treat ur case .you know we don't conduct exam here unlike other school that does that...losbi the lord will make a way.. Ãήϑ if you still want to do that couse Ãήϑ ur name is not among the list coming soon..pls go Ãήϑ sit for another o level...I will monitor ur admisn next year...

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Flawlessheyi(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
femi2131: Base on my experience over the year,yabatech Ãήϑ ibadan poly are the first school ui always treat with preferential treatment..though admit laspotech student too..the truth about DE consideration 4 admisn is always on the fact that..register on time..what I mean by that is when you register at aproprate time they will treat ur case .you know we don't conduct exam here unlike other school that does that...losbi the lord will make a way.. Ãήϑ if you still want to do that couse Ãήϑ ur name is not among the list coming soon..pls go Ãήϑ sit for another o level...I will monitor ur admisn next year...
....u.i gave me physics,which i don't like.but i think they shud have given desire course...please can i have your number because i wil be taking next d.e also,...
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by femi2131: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
u may add me on 2go:shegedway,,,,,there we can talk more'''stritly on ui adminsn
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by fatsonm: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
Does University of ibadan has pre degree program??
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Bolaji16(m): 12:38am On Nov 12, 2012
plz @op..do u av any link 2 back up d fact dat UI offer diploma...jst want 2 b sure..
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by femi2131: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
There is no pre degree program in ui..
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by prodigy2k(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
femi2131: There is no pre degree program in ui..
can u pls share d link of ui diploma,jst 2 authenticate it...save a soul pls!
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by fatsonm: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2012
femi2131: There is no pre degree program in ui..
is there any program also like pre -degree in UI ??
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by macmos(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2012
For good information about 2013 utme and admission assistance go to this link www.nairaland.com/1093127/2013-2014-utme-admission-process
pls be wise UI no dey do am oh
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by femi2131: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
@macmos,waitin ui no dey do?and why do yu have to come in here to put a link why can't yu create. Another link 4 urself....pls answer m asap
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by greenek001: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
@femi, tnx 4dis info but pls, dnt put us in d dark like dis, pls post the link or site whr we can get d ful details 4rm, payin 10500 and endin up not oferin any prog that u cn do wud b bad...pls shed mor lite on it..tnx
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by femi2131: 5:20am On Nov 14, 2012
Ui diploma is as old as ui itself...though it under distance learning (DLC)and BABA D samsotan brother was part of the people that enjoy it before he proceed to degree...though it not in all course...
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by fatsonm: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2012
Since UI doesnt have pre degree program. Is the "diploma" program for 1 year then to 100 level Pls ansa d question
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Kayode121: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
If i wnt 2 gt d diploma form wil i av 2 writ jamb b4 any processin nd is d form still available?
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by femi2131: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ui diploma is 3years Ãήϑ the form is still ON now..you don't need to do jamb to do it..all you need is complete o level..you can get the form at stanbic IBTC in front of ui second gate..
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Kayode121: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2012
Tanx very much, pls lik hw much is der diploma sch fees nd cnt i gt it in lagos?
Re: University Of Ibadan DIPLOMA Form Is Out by Dan1el: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2012
@femi pls will there be a 3rd badge for d.e. If yes, when should i expect it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aau Ekpoma Released Her 2015/2016 Admission List First Batch / Unilag Postutme & Diploma Pastqustns / 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.