Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (82304 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Her Shoe Closet (Pic) / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo / Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2012
Nollywood actress recently launched her shoe line at the Dallas International Fashion event in Texas, USA.

And to grace the occasion, Ini stepped out with her hubby Phillip Ehigwina.

Here are photos of Ini and her husband at the event.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/09/fab-couple-swag-ini-edo-steps-out-with.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2012
This woman needs a stylist for real

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2012
Nairaland mods, plz d pics are nt uploading on NL here. Dont kno y o.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
jennykadry: This woman needs a stylist for real
No be small thing o.

Kai undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
All the pics

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
Another money miss road and dead on arrival project.

Wetin dey make all these Naija celebrities think sey dem get star power and people go buy their products just cos their names are attached to them? undecided

Reminds me of Rugged Man and that his 20th September clothing line that died even before it was launched. grin Till today, I never jam anyone wey wear hin design.

Nigerians no send celebrity endorsements. . .just ask GLOBACOM

Lest I forget, Ini needs to shed some weight. She could also do with a better stylist and make-up artist

22 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by danjohn: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
semid4lyfe: Another money miss road and dead on arrival project.

Wetin dey make all these Naija celebrities think sey dem get star power and people go buy their products just cos their names are attached to them? undecided

Reminds me of Rugged Man and that his 20th September clothing line that died even before it was launched. grin Till today, I never jam anyone wey wear hin design.

Lest I forget, Ini needs to shed some weight. She could also do with a a better stylist and make-up artist

Although I wish I didnt agree with you, I agree with every single thing that you just said.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
^^ Walahi no be small tin. I watched Ruggedy's launch and Donald Duke was the launch, the clothes looked like kwarrect katangwa fabrics and I remember laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. One of my friends told me the entire line got sold on credit, only none of the debtors paid back.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by mich2012: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
Is she pregnant? This girl looks like she is older than my Mama.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by hollypagan: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
China shoe celebrated in us

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
naijababe: ^^ Walahi no be small tin. I watched Ruggedy's launch and Donald Duke was the launch, the clothes looked like kwarrect katangwa fabrics and I remember laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. One of my friends told me the entire line got sold on credit, only none of the debtors paid back.

You wey don do Okrika business don get sharp eye for "Boskona" benddown select

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
WTF is this?

Tell that woman in purple to tuck in her belly asap! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
What a beautiful masquerade. Seriously, Ini Edo is beginning to look like yam. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
But how come Nigerian celebs don't know how to dress?

They always dress weird... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
2nd to the last pics, that guy gat 2right legs.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by emekaD3(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
Nawa for dis her stup.id looking shoe
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
dayokanu:

You wey don do Okrika business don get sharp eye for "Boskona" benddown select

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes. Takes one katangwa dealer to know another okrika dealer.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by MissyB3(f): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sijo01: 2nd to the last pics, that guy gat 2right legs.
Rotfl! I'm so dead! Una go kill pesin! grin grin
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by francescainnoce(f): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
sometimes when i see these FEMALE CELEB...i just wonder..because u watch dem in movies...dae r like goddess but when you see them in a private occassion nd party .....dae JUST TOO OPPOSITE EVEN WITH THE HEAVY MAKE UP ND MAKE DOWN....ini is an example...pardon me if i must sae but she looks shapeless in these pictures like johny bravo...pardon me

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
InvertedHammer: What a beautiful masquerade. Seriously, Ini Edo is beginning to look like yam. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible!!!

Wicked people plenty for this world and 90% dey for NL grin Haba! Yam ke? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by MzFancy(f): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
OK
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by pato405(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
semid4lyfe: Another money miss road and dead on arrival project.

Lest I forget, Ini needs to shed some weight. She could also do with a a better stylist and make-up artist

I couldn't have asked that question better. sincerely, it beats me! anyway, the only apt answer I can possibly guess for now about the bolded is that they are all simply deluded! to think that Nigerians will go gaga over their tawdry products is the peak of self-deception. angry. as if we cant see the difference.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
Right when I thought this man couldn't get any uglier embarassed embarassed
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
Her shoe is fugly mehn, wtf is she even wearing?...the husband is starting to age and it doesn't suit him.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Delafruita(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
naijababe: ^^ Walahi no be small tin. I watched Ruggedy's launch and Donald Duke was the launch, the clothes looked like kwarrect katangwa fabrics and I remember laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. One of my friends told me the entire line got sold on credit, only none of the debtors paid back.
TSW is still in business and doing quite well
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Gonzaga1010(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
Wow!! Dats gud
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
Delafruita:
TSW is still in business and doing quite well

In that case, I am very happy for Ruggedy Baba o. TSW? Is that the name of his line?
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
I like her lipstick colour.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by gramci: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
NL = Haters Assembly

9 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
Oboy see punch lines flowing grin ini don suffer today undecided
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
But on the real meehn, how man pikin go siddon carry mirror paint face like masquerade. Na wa for naija babe sha cheesy I hail...shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) / Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.