Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (82332 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Her Shoe Closet (Pic) / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo / Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Chinom(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2012
100% glamour. 0% class. She looks too Ghetto
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
LOOKS LIKE NA SHE BE THE MAN. NA SHE DE NACK AM AND NA SHE GO GIVE AM BELLE.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by hammedkola(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
Her two eye balls ain't looking straight
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
Msauza: She is gradually losing her beauty. She ain't just beautiful as she used to be. Lady you better work on your body and face or else your hubby's gonna start giving you problems.

Is the hubby also going to work on his face and body? And should he also expect the wife to start giving him problems if he doesn't?
Where's Sagamite when you need him?
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Lenny5000(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
semid4lyfe: Another money miss road and dead on arrival project.

Wetin dey make all these Naija celebrities think sey dem get star power and people go buy their products just cos their names are attached to them? undecided

Reminds me of Rugged Man and that his 20th September clothing line that died even before it was launched. grin Till today, I never jam anyone wey wear hin design.

Nigerians no send celebrity endorsements. . .just ask GLOBACOM

Lest I forget, Ini needs to shed some weight. She could also do with a better stylist and make-up artist

[b]If post like this could get 15LIKES it tells why things never seems to go right in Nigeria. INI EDO is self made, not burn with a Silver spoon, so she is a success story anywhere in the world and should be celebrated as such! Did she or her father steal Nigeria's money? Why not write all these negative stuff about those destroying the Country with their greed. Again Ruggedman should be celebrated and applauded for striving to make that paper. He also is self made.. The same Nigerians that are always ready to put their own down will be the same praising any Trash that comes from abroad no wonder the country is sinking low at an alarming rate. When I was growing up in Nigeria, it wasn't like this, we applauded Chris Okotie, Felix Leberty,Jide Obi ...etc and supports whatever venture they go into and not sit down looking for anything they do so we could trash them down. Right from the day I saw RUGGEDMAN'S T-Shirts, I fell in love with them and wanted them so bad, only there are no places to get them here where I reside and nobody to buy and send them to me. Please if you or anybody knows where I can buy them, I am ready to buy 50k worth of the T-shirts for personal use cos they look better than most of the ones I see in stores here. The only problem I saw with Ruggedmans Tees is DISTRIBUTION... Lots of people might want them but dont know how to, he should have had an online store, that ships anywhere... FINALLY IF YOU DONT SUPPORT YOUR OWN NOBODY WILL.... Americans Love their own and that's why the rest of the world follow suit. Bless[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Duxe(f): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
Lenny5000:

[b]If post like this could get 15LIKES it tells why things never seems to go right in Nigeria. INI EDO is self made, not burn with a Silver spoon, so she is a success story anywhere in the world and should be celebrated as such! Did she or her father steal Nigeria's money? Why not write all these negative stuff about those destroying the Country with their greed. Again Ruggedman should be celebrated and applauded for striving to make that paper. He also is self made.. The same Nigerians that are always ready to put their own down will be the same praising any Trash that comes from abroad no wonder the country is sinking low at an alarming rate. When I was growing up in Nigeria, it wasn't like this, we applauded Chris Okotie, Felix Leberty,Jide Obi ...etc and supports whatever venture they go into and not sit down looking for anything they do so we could trash them down. Right from the day I saw RUGGEDMAN'S T-Shirts, I fell in love with them and wanted them so bad, only there are no places to get them here where I reside and nobody to buy and send them to me. Please if you or anybody knows where I can buy them, I am ready to buy 50k worth of the T-shirts for personal use cos they look better than most of the ones I see in stores here. The only problem I saw with Ruggedmans Tees is DISTRIBUTION... Lots of people might want them but dont know how to, he should have had an online store, that ships anywhere... FINALLY IF YOU DONT SUPPORT YOUR OWN NOBODY WILL.... Americans Love their own and that's why the rest of the world follow suit. Bless[/b]

God bless you jare!
if she was a prostitute,they'l say 'there are better job opportunities everywhere'. Some of you are businesmen/women, remember, when u point 1 finger @ some1,the other 4 faces you!
May God bless the work of your hands,BEAUTIFUL ini! And everyother nigerian out there, celeb or not, trying 2 make honest living!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by rollystone(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
D man looks like somebody in bondage
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by sluch333: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
you no know b4 na evil people de d world b4, i strongly with dat % for NL grin shocked grin
naijababe:

Wicked people plenty for this world and 90% dey for NL grin Haba! Yam ke? grin grin
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
anyone who says bs about this girl needs to get his/her head examined
must you all say negative things while hiding behind your computers thinking of where your next meal might come from but the poor girl is busy trying to make something happen for herself.dont like her and never will but gives me no right to put down her endeavors.afterall,she is trying to do something,how many people busy bashing her here actually have a job or run their own biz?
looking back at where she has come from and where she is at right now,she has done great for herself cos i could rem seeing her in lag yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ago and she had on this sky blue leggings that looked like oil stains were on it but now she has her own shoe line,abeg haters,find something better to do with your time

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by klax(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
@ semid4lyfe: Another money miss road and dead on arrival project.

Wetin dey make all these Naija celebrities think sey dem get star power and people go buy their products just cos their names are attached to them?

Reminds me of Rugged Man and that his 20th September clothing line that died even before it was launched. Till today, I never jam anyone wey wear hin design.

Lest I forget, Ini needs to shed some weight. She could also do with a a better stylist and make-up artist

U HAVE JUST SAID IT ALL. THE HONEST TRUTH
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by papaejima1: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
emyibe: Please oh ask Ini Edo if those shoes can be used in Aba. If yes, then the Shoe Line Launch should have being there.
Omo you wicked-o
I cant stop laughing imagining that shoe in the flood!
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Lenny5000(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
Duxe:

God bless you jare!
if she was a prostitute,they'l say 'there are better job opportunities everywhere'. Some of you are businesmen/women, remember, when u point 1 finger @ some1,the other 4 faces you!
May God bless the work of your hands,BEAUTIFUL ini! And everyother nigerian out there, celeb or not, trying 2 make honest living!

Bless you too dear,
too much negativity going on here. It's like being negative empowers and gives some people here Juice, or how on earth can you sit down and trash somebody for being successful through share hard work? I dont see how Nigeria will grow with such mentality... Bless
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by kemisole(f): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
Dis is 9ce ini,wish u d best
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 1:34am On Sep 22, 2012
DID HE REDUCE THE PRICE OF GARRI IN THE MARKET?COFFEE WEY I DRINK DEY COME OUT OF MY NOSE AS I READ THIS.
Yield: I like her lipstick colour.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Cuddlemii: 1:59am On Sep 22, 2012
Edited! kiss
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Azumy(f): 2:27am On Sep 22, 2012

Wetin dey make all these Naija celebrities think sey dem get star power and people go buy their products just cos their names are attached to them? undecided

Reminds me of Rugged Man and that his 20th September clothing line that died even before it was launched. grin Till today, I never jam anyone wey wear hin design.

Lest I forget, Ini needs to shed some weight. She could also do with a better stylist and make-up artist

grin

vry fuunnnny cant stop lavinnnnnnnnnn! True yan especially d makeup tin jst lyk say she no luk mirror!hahahahah
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by thegeorgy(f): 3:38am On Sep 22, 2012
Haters Party...this is very unfair for u people to bash ♓ε̲̣̣̣̥я̩̥̊ †ђξ way U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ doing,cyber bullying is neither sexy nor cool.Ini is fine just †ђξ way she is aπϑ §☺ is ♓ε̲̣̣̣̥я̩̥̊ husband.If U̶̲̥̅̊ dont like them its your headache.Ini do your thing please.4get these haters.com.that's Nigerians for U̶̲̥̅̊!I wonder when we would learn to celebrate our own.SMH...long hisssssssssssssss
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by thegeorgy(f): 3:42am On Sep 22, 2012
I heard she is expecting ♓ε̲̣̣̣̥я̩̥̊ first child,guess that's Ψhε̲̣rε̲̣ †ђξ chubby looks comes from
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Goldieluks: 3:44am On Sep 22, 2012
ugly Betty: No be only Ini Edo dey launch something, this person wan launch this fast food joint too.

Lmao@ death warrant for sale.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by TOSINRANKY(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
[b]humm,sexy babi[size=8pt[img][/img][url][/url][email][/email][sup][/sup][code][/code] grin cool cool][/size] kiss[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by adaolisah: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
nawaoooo,whts d fuss abt anyways
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by bigbam: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2012
InvertedHammer: What a beautiful masquerade. Seriously, Ini Edo is beginning to look like yam. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible!!!
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
haba dude...any pasonal beef
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Skenky(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2012
so where are the shoes
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by clip: 6:00am On Sep 29, 2012
Let them improve on method of distribution. It is very important to drive the sales.
Good luck to our own Ini Edo,
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by adabeke12(f): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2013
omg you nigerians are sickening you don't wait to start casting stones at someone. From what i see ini looks prego and thats why she looks stocky. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the young woman's makeup. Those talking down i doubt you can hold a candle to her in the looks department. Is your swag a thousand trillion? For the ladies whom am sure are amoebas, do you have a shape to die for? and i mean hourglass and pearshape. And for the men do you look like tyson beckford? una even get 4 pac? mschewwwwwwwwww.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by lertee(f): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
yuck
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Kizuba: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
buhahahahaaa she doesnt have a miror in her house that is why she did not notice the stomach
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by omololla(f): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
Nairaland should b called'Gbeborunland'. Smile
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by kushsy: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
Seriously NL is where I cool off after a hard. Day at work,una no kill person wt bad mouth but I laugh a lot..some coment shaa.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by sagod: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
But why does the man appear intimidated?
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Muscomide: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2014
And it's all over!
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by floxychoco: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
D shoes re hideous dahs 4 sure. Wonder Hw d shoes re going 2 b like if dahs an example nd guys cut it awt with her tummy we all no it has always been dah way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.