Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) (758 Views)

#photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Since voting has not favoured any of the two contestants, We (INEC) have decided to test them the other way round..........

FIGHT UR WAY TO THE PRESIDENTIAL SIT!

BUNMIOGUN! VS LARRIDE!

REFEREE: BIN GBAGBO!

Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by mormoni(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
Na wa ooo!!! I don't support dis.... Voting is already in progress.

Capital no To dis system

sign
Secretary General of PROJAN
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
mormoni: Na wa ooo!!! I don't support dis.... Voting is already in progress.

Capital no To dis system

sign
Secretary General of PROJAN

Shut up!

Self acclaimed secretray like u!

Let the fight continue jorrrr!

1 Like

Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by mormoni(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Shut up!

Self acclaimed secretray like u!

Let the fight continue jorrrr!
e dey pain u ne??
We don't want it to be dis way. Our madness has not yet reached dis stage.....

*tries to make Mogul see reasons
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
mormoni: e dey pain u ne??
We don't want it to be dis way. Our madness has not yet reached dis stage.....

*tries to make Mogul see reasons

*pushes him away*

Let the fight continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
MOGUL.O:

*pushes him away*

Let the fight continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shut up and listen to him
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by mormoni(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
PretiEbony: shut up and listen to him
thank u my treasurer

*hugs her nd feels her warmth
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by bingbagbo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
angry angry
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by larride(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
When Mugolo turn Inec? I'd rather not contest if Mugolo na Inec, eddiot like him.
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by mormoni(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
larride: When Mugolo turn Inec? I'd rather not contest if Mugolo na Inec, eddiot like him.
*gbam
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by Asabaman(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
case close. oya return to voting thread.
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2012
Asaba man: case close. oya return to voting thread.

Says who?

Who are u to question our (INEC) decision

But please, what is Asaba man

Is that a name of a CAR??

Liquid POO!!
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by larride(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2012
smhs
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
angry
larride: smhs

angryangry
angryangry
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by larride(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
cry cry
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
Larride de loser is now crying!!!!

@bunmioguns,*with a deep voice* Finish him and become the President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by searay(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
Wetin dey happen yia?
ThREAD CLOSED!
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by Adewaledaniel: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
if E finished him,he can not even become the presido,cos he don commit murdered.life imprisonment! na 4 prison he presido them
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by mormoni(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
Adewaledaniel:

if E finished him,he can not even become the presido,cos he don commit murdered.life imprisonment! na 4 prison he presido them

kaiii! My head oooo.....please easy with ur English

*looks for helmet ASAP
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by JojoArmani(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2012
mormoni: kaiii! My head oooo.....please easy with ur English

*looks for helmet ASAP
buy helmet buy helmet
Re: Fight Your Way To The Presidential Sit (PROJAN) by mormoni(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
Jojo Armani: buy helmet buy helmet
we need am

(1) (Reply)

Boring Jokes Episode One. / Joblessness / ASUU And Thunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.