Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Be Supply-conscious - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Supply-conscious (477 Views)

What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? / Is The Universe Conscious / Are You Fully Conscious When Speaking In Tongues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Supply-conscious by samsy5460(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Thought For Today:
Being Supply-
Conscious Posted on September 20, 2012 by Christ Embassy Online But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). There’re Christians who are more conscious of what they think they don’t have, than they are of the provisions of the gospel that reveal our limitless wealth
in Christ (Ephesians 3:cool. David declared in Psalm 23:1, “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures…” He was supply-conscious, and that’s the kind of mindset you ought to have. The man who is “lack-conscious” is the one who says “I would have done such- and-such, but I don’t have enough money”; he measures himself by how much he has in the bank. On the other hand, the man who is “supply-conscious” measures himself from the perspective of God’s Word! He’s conscious of the fact that all his needs (not some) are abundantly supplied according to God’s riches in glory by Christ Jesus, not according to how much he has in his bank account (Philippians 4:19). When he has a project to execute, he knows he can do it once he sets his mind on it, for God is His source. This is the consciousness you ought to have as a child of God. Never be conscious of what you think you lack; notice I used the word “think” because all things are actually yours: “Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours” (1 Corinthians 3:21). Train yourself
through the Word to be “supply- conscious.” That’s how Jesus functioned when He walked the earth! He had no sense of lack; He knew that whatever He required was available to Him, even if He had to create it! The next time you require something and it appears it isn’t available to you, think of the fact that all things are yours, and call forth what you need! Remember, you’re blessed; you’re favoured; you’re abundantly supplied; let this be your consciousness always. Praise the Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Christians Have Refused To Swallow The Lie That Islam=peace / If Churches Sell Shares, Which Church Shares Wil U Buy? / Thought For Today...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.