Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg (1722 Views)

Yam Coated With Egg(yamarita) / Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by Scarpon(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
am a guy who hardly eat outside cuz of my health and many other things. i have spent half of my life with my parents now am a bachelor but i live with my junior sister she do all the cooking and she as just traveled. the last time i made noodles it got burnt will water was still flowing on it i have to drain the water b4 i eat. pls folks help on how to make noodles with eggs cuz this what am gonna be eating till Tuesday when she comes back.
Re: Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by masterpiecer(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Scarpon: am a guy who hardly eat outside cuz of my health and many other things. i have spent half of my life with my parents now am a bachelor but i live with my junior sister she do all the cooking and she as just traveled. the last time i made noodles it got burnt will water was still flowing on it i have to drain the water b4 i eat. pls folks help on how to make noodles with eggs cuz this what am gonna be eating till Tuesday when she comes back.

lolllll,

very funny though.
ok, let me give a tip on how i make my favourite noodles with eggs.

step 1:
fill a kettle with about half a litre of water (depending on the size of the noodles, more noodles, more water).
allow to boil till a 100 degree celcius

step 2:
take an empty bowl,
place the noodles inside, pour the boiled water on it (make sure the water level covers the noodles),
cover the bowl with a lid or wide flat plate and allow the heat of the water to cook the noodles for about 4 minutes.

step 3:
pour the noodles with the water into a sieve so that the water can drain off the noodles,
pour the noodles into the empty bowl, (by now it will be a little bit soft, but not totally cooked),
add seasoning (noodles seasoning or any of ur choice), stir together very well
note: all of these should be done on the bowl without placing it on the fire.

step 4:
take a frying pan, place it on the fire,
pour 5-6 table spoonful of groundnut oil on it
slice half a bulb of onion, (slice fresh pepper if u like)
allow the oil to get hot (but not too hot)
pour the sliced onion into the oil and allow to fry for 3mins
pour the already seasoned noodles into the oil and allow to fry for 2mins while u stir consistently
note: u can add very little water to it so it can soften a little (but if u want it crunchy, dont add water)

step 5:
get eggs(desired no, 2,preferably)
whisk in a bowl
pour the whisked eggs into the frying noodles
allow it to fry 4 about 1min without stirring
then stir the mixture altogether

voila!!!
enjoy ur meal
(pls remember to give feedback after ur 1st attempt)

1 Like

Re: Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by Scarpon(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
masterpiecer:

lolllll,

very funny though.

step 1:
fill a kettle with about half a litre of water (depending on the size of the noodles, more noodles, more water).

step 2:
take an empty bowl,
place the noodles inside, pour the boiled water on it (make sure the water level covers the noodles),
cover the bowl with a lid or wide flat plate and allow the heat of the water to cook the noodles for about 4 minutes.

step 3:
pour the noodles with the water into a sieve so that the water can drain off the noodles,
pour the noodles into the empty bowl, (by now it will be a little bit soft, but not totally cooked),

step 4:
pour the already seasoned noodles into the oil and allow to fry for 2mins while u stir consistently
note: u can add very little water to it so it can soften a little (but if u want it crunchy, dont add water)

step 5:
whisk in a bowl

voila!!!
enjoy ur meal
thanks man i guess it's a little hard but all the same am enjoying my noodles well cooked.
Re: Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by chii8(f): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
Scarpon: thanks man i guess it's a little hard but all the same am enjoying my noodles well cooked.
chai...som of ds nl guys r jst too lazy 4 my liking,if am happen 2 b dat sis of urs,i wl travel 4 1month,by dat noodles must v filld every part of ya tummy
Re: Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by Scarpon(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
chii8: chai...som of ds nl guys r jst too lazy 4 my liking,if am happen 2 b dat sis of urs,i wl travel 4 1month,by dat noodles must v filld every part of ya tummy
chi na so u wicked reach?
Re: Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 22, 2012
Seriously guy, you need to learn how to cook ASAP, it's not too late ooooo. Especially for your health and happiness. You don't want to be a dependent nuisance to anybody.
Re: Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by masterpiecer(m): 6:53am On Sep 22, 2012
Dr young: Seriously guy, you need to learn how to cook ASAP, it's not too late ooooo. Especially for your health and happiness. You don't want to be a dependent nuisance to anybody.

i dont cook often, but whenever i do, i find it very interesting.
Re: Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by Nellyd(f): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
masterpiecer:

lolllll,

very funny though.

step 1:

step 2:
take an empty bowl,

step 3:

step 4:

step 5:
whisk in a bowl

voila!!!
enjoy ur meal
oh yeah
Re: Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by UmericanGirl(f): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
Yumm! grin

Re: Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by Scarpon(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
UmericanGirl: Yumm! grin
i worn chop??
Re: Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by UmericanGirl(f): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
Scarpon:
i worn chop??

I don chop finish
Re: Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by Scarpon(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2012
[quote author=UmericanGirl]

I don chop finish [/quotechai
ehh do another warn na
Re: Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by jezzthomaz: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2012
Noodles can be made in different ways from simple to complex, watever I just love it. I'll help you with a simple recipe that me and my friends used to make when I was in the hostel. Five Simple steps :

Step 1: Take a pan(bottom curved one is best) and add water (such that it just covers the noodles) and boil the water

Step 2: Once the water is boiled add noodles to it and stir it well so that the boiling water covers the noodles.

Step 3: Now close the pan with a lid and keep in simmer flame(reduce the flame).

Step 4: Once the water in the pan is completely absorbed by the noodles, check whether its completely cooked and off the flame. If its not completely cooked add some more water and boil for some more time until its cooked.

Step 5: Add seasoning(salt, pepper etc) to the noodles and keep it aside

Step 6: Scramble eggs in a pan and once its done add it to the noodle and mix it.

Enjoy this simple noodle dish with sauce. Hope it helped you buddy
Re: Pls Help On How To Make Noodles With Egg by Scarpon(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
10x pal

(1) (Reply)

5 Finger Food Frm Nigeria,the Rest Of The World Is Missing Out. / Air Fryer And Halogen Oven For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.