Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures (35217 Views)

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) / Exciting Recipes With Indomie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
I use indomie. Best type of noodles for me. I prepare it the normal way (listed @ d back of the nylon). Then I garnish it with dried pepper,crayfish and chicken. Please list your method.
P.s breaking egg inside boiling noodles is disgusting. People hate it

8 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Perboil your indomie then seive it, heatup veg oil in your frying pan add onions, lil tomatoes and pepper(neatly sliced), add lil curry(optional), let it fry and add the indomie.

P.s : don't add all the indomie spice if you are going to use curry. Enjoy

27 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Ariyke: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Method 1
Heat oil add onion then add fresh grinded pepper allow to fry then add water and noodles just like jollof rice

Method 2
Per boil noodle, heat oil add onion and sliced pepper with seasoning allow to fry then add noodle

Will add picture of both when its available wink
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
IfyAngela: Perboil your indomie then seive it, heatup veg oil in your frying pan add onions, lil tomatoes and pepper(neatly sliced), add lil curry(optional), let it fry and add the indomie.

P.s : don't add all the indomie spice if you are going to use curry. Enjoy
. Wow are you serious didn't know I could actually fry noodles. Anyways please upload pics when available

2 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ariyke: Method 1
Heat oil add onion then add fresh grinded pepper allow to fry then add water and noodles just like jollof rice

Method 2
Per boil noodle, heat oil add onion and sliced pepper and onion with seasoning allow to fry then add noodle

. I have never heard of fried noodles but I hope to try it
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Ariyke: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
tomiobj: . I have never heard of fried noodles but I hope to try it
try it and am sure u will like it
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by alaladakosta(f): 5:40am On Jul 27, 2014
I eat only eba.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by barackodam: 5:40am On Jul 27, 2014
End of sawm, I can now be visiting food section
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Akbee(m): 5:42am On Jul 27, 2014
i always follow the instruction at the back n then add my vegetables. chicken?

3 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by veekid(m): 5:43am On Jul 27, 2014
Following.......
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by edgideon(m): 5:43am On Jul 27, 2014
step 1 boil water n add egg

$tep 2 add d indomie and its spices

step 3 serve it up

am a honest person.....my ingredients cannot be more expensive than the main dish

38 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by hrmkz: 5:47am On Jul 27, 2014
The only method I know is,

Cook it and serve while I eat...finito.

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by datguru: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2014
I like noodles
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Motolank: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2014
Noodless again? What is the pressent weather? Is it longer night and must MODs work over night?

2 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:50am On Jul 27, 2014
S
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 27, 2014
I prepare it the normal way undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by chinex276(m): 5:52am On Jul 27, 2014
Buy fish #500 nd add, am sure u'll enjoy it. Especialy a #60 naira indomie

6 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by shadowwalker101: 5:55am On Jul 27, 2014
i prepare it d normal way
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by wasak(m): 5:58am On Jul 27, 2014
i don't eat noodles.
i don't eat spaghetti.
i don't eat macaroni.
i don't eat pasta.
i don't eat worm-like foods.
#teamrice and beans

12 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by jibbzion(m): 6:02am On Jul 27, 2014
Bring water to a boil, add nicely sliced onions and ground pepper. Then add noodles (with the sachet ingredients)...serve while hot. PS: I use Suya meat as protein...grin

3 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by jibbzion(m): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2014
wasak: i don't eat noodles.
i don't eat spaghetti.
i don't eat macaroni.
i don't eat pasta.
i don't eat worm-like foods.
#teamrice and beans

I think you've said all that in "i don't eat pasta"...

16 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by wasak(m): 6:06am On Jul 27, 2014
jibbzion:

I think you've said all that in "i don't eat pasta"...
waow....i no know o. Thanks anyways

4 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by kudoxs(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj: I use indomie. Best type of noodles for me. I prepare it the normal way (listed @ d back of the nylon). Then I garnish it with dried pepper,crayfish and chicken. Please list your method.
P.s breaking egg inside boiling noodles is disgusting. People hate it
. There are methods usually used when breaking egg inside boiling noodles. PS: breaking egg inside noodles isn't disgusting if done the proper way and people love it!

13 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Boil your noodles, while it is cooking slice or grate your pepper, onions, ginger and garlic. Cut your curry leaves (a must for me cause it prevents me from purging and ohhh the aroma it gives )

Add a table spoon of veg oil, add the seasoning.
When the noodles is almost dried, add your cut and sliced ingredients. No need for egg or meat. Voila .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by kudoxs(m): 6:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Ariyke: Method 1

Method 2
Per boil noodle, heat oil add onion and sliced pepper with seasoning allow to fry then add noodle

seems you had some kinda training from the mallams that sell noodles by some junctions.

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by mezebel(f): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2014
I prepare like dis!!! Am still seeking for more able noodles(p...nis) to garnish and design my plate

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 27, 2014
kudoxs: . There are methods usually used when breaking egg inside boiling noodles. PS: breaking egg inside noodles isn't disgusting if done the proper way and people love it!

I do it sometimes, when I want my noodles to look like pizza. Yummy.

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by kudoxs(m): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2014
Na so noodles hard to cook? Put water ontop fire, pour d ingredients dt cum wit the noodles, empty d noodles inside ,allow to soft, sieve if d water don too much bt if d water no too much, allow to dry n serve. CHIKENA! LOBATAN!

4 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by kudoxs(m): 6:21am On Jul 27, 2014
mezebel: I prepare like dis!!! Am still seeking for more able noodles(p...nis) to garnish and design my plate
this is disgusting, pls kindly remove it,pls.

22 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by lilTunechi(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2014
mezebel: I prepare like dis!!! Am still seeking for more able noodles(p...nis) to garnish and design my plate
You're fuucck!nG disgusting Puta!

22 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by habex005(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2014
op....na only u waka come
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by greggng: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2014
The best method of cooking indomie as recommended by world health organisation is as follows

Put a cup of water and empty the endomie packs into the water with all the ingredient in it .I recomend endomie the one they called onions. Is the best cos it has platain oil as part of the ingredientm

Step 2

Allow it to start boiling ensure the water is not much so that it doesnot go soft quickly. The moment the endomie starts boiling and getting soft then break ur egg and add to it . Use ur spoon to spread the egg and cover it up.

Finally is ready to eat. This method is recomended cos it doesn't cause any health issue cos everything is natural.thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Restaurant Name! / What Is The Best Seasoning For Cooking Generally? / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.