Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

HELP!!! I Cant See My Friend's Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP!!! I Cant See My Friend's Result. (626 Views)

My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? / I Cant Believe What My Neighbour's Son Made In WAEC / My Parents Thinks I Cant Succeed With The Course Am Studying In Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! I Cant See My Friend's Result. by leunamme93(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
hello house
a friend of mine wrote waec this year but she cant find her result. At first I thought it was from the centre but I asked other student who wrote theirs in that same centre and they've all seen theirs while my friends own keeps showing ''RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR
THIS CANDIDATE IN THE
SPECIFIED YEAR.'' I dont know what to do and I also have not told her. I cant imagine the number of days or probably weeks she will cry if I tell this and thats why i've decided not to tell her. Fellow nairalanders help pls. Thanks
Re: HELP!!! I Cant See My Friend's Result. by Patwitme(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
if is her frst tym to write waec.tel her nt to wori too much an pray over it since d whole result ws releas n only her own is like dat,may be her result hav nt bin upload on net
Re: HELP!!! I Cant See My Friend's Result. by leunamme93(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Patwitme: if is her frst tym to write waec.tel her nt to wori too much an pray over it since d whole result ws releas n only her own is like dat,may be her result hav nt bin upload on net
Thanks i went to a cafe and I asked d cafe attendant nd he was telling me about a girl that had the same ordeal but she later saw her result. Hopefully by Gods Grace her result will come out. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Investment For Youths Between The Ages 7yrs - 35yrs / Nuhu Bamalli Polythecnic List Is Out. / Mbbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.