Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? (2072 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Like And Why? / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
I've been a member of nairaland for three years now, but it's a pity I've not met with any of them, except my friends and relatives that are members.
If I may ask, Which nairalander(s) would you like to meet if given the opportunity?
As for me, I would like to hook up with:
1) Freecocoa (most especially)
2) Berem
3) Chanchit
4) Afam4eva
5) Mukina
.... There's a guy also, but I dnt remember his name will post it when I do. I want to see them (plus some others) because most of their posts here on NL have positively imparted into my life, both academically and morally. I will like to see them one day.
Nairalanders, feel free to add urz, who knows, this might be a 'once in a life time opportunity' of meeting a Nairalander!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by tobechi74: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
I wil lyk to meet
:-
mynd dat guy is a pesimist . Post negative coment. I want to change his mindset

mrs chima am eager to meet ur husband and kid

sexkilz d chief judge of the supreme court. His word is final
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
tobechi74: I wil lyk to meet
:-
mynd dat guy is a pesimist . Post negative coment. I want to change his mindset

mrs chima am eager to meet ur husband and kid

sexkilz d chief judge of the supreme court. His word is final

And if I may ask, why do u want to meet not just Mrs. Chima but also her hubby and kids?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by mutiply: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
Am sure you will change your mind if only you know the real names of most nairalanders,that not withstanding,i have learnt a lot from matured post but there are some you see and you will be shocked by thier level of ignorance,would love to meet slimyem,i.e if she is real
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
i would really like to meet "MR" and Mme CC....... especially MR CC, because the way he has been dodging the X5 and X6 for so long, that man is a genius!!!!!
lol, Xmas is around the corner, so maybe sista CC will be more lucky this yr, lol!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: i would really like to meet "MR" and Mme CC....... especially MR CC, because the way he has been dodging the X5 and X6 for so long, that man is a genius!!!!!
lol, Xmas is around the corner, so maybe sista CC will be more lucky this yr, lol!
On d 'X5' and 'X6' thingy, can u pls expantiate??
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 21, 2012
chindi: On d 'X5' and 'X6' thingy, can u pls expantiate??
take a look, that was 2 Xmas ago, and the guy is still dodging the X5-X6 "bullet", lol, that man deserves a medal!

https://www.nairaland.com/568603/chaircover-officially-strike

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2012
98 views, 9 posts! Guys prefer to view, rather than post. Well for me, I'll like to meet seun osewa and badosky wereyyyy! Then, I think I'll like to meet chindi too
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by slimyem: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2012
mutiply: Am sure you will change your mind if only you know the real names of most nairalanders,that not withstanding,i have learnt a lot from matured post but there are some you see and you will be shocked by thier level of ignorance,would love to meet slimyem,i.e[b] if she is real[/b]
why would you think otherwise?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by mutiply: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2012
^
i wuld tink otherwise cause you are so so good at what you put up here,i love every bit of it,meeting you or ...........will clear my doubts for sure
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2012
Well, I would like to meet the following people just to  if they are what I imagined them to be.
Chaircover- 5'5 , very dark , fat with christian mother arms.
Jenny kadry- 5'7, dark, skinny, has a nice smile that she uses till she has to tell you the hard truth.
Debrief- fair, slim, long hair
Ify always's husband- 6 pack abs, dark, 6 feet( he always has to be in shape to meet up with the s.ex everyday)
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2012
lol, i am 5'11 grin

LMAO make CC "cash" you. grin lol @ christian mother hand

and hey, my husband calls me hips dont lie, I am not skinny angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by ifyalways(f): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2012
@Steph,Jenny is actually 5'2. Trust me cheesy

I would love to be at the keyhole while Johndoe-Jenny/CC/Ronke/Debrief/-Richvcunt are somehow stuffed in same room.
grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2012
steph7: Well, I would like to meet the following people just to  if they are what I imagined them to be.
Jenny kadry- 5'7, dark, skinny, has a nice smile that she uses till she has to tell you the hard truth.
Ify always's husband- 6 pack abs, dark, 6 feet( he always has to be in shape to meet up with the s.ex everyday)

Lmao . . .

Instead of you to imagine how ifyalways looks, you are imagining her how her hubby looks!

grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by jaybee3(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2012
Madam CC
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2012
chaircover: Chei this girl is going to get a christian mother hand slap grin
ehn! I was right!. @ uju, its not my fault oh!, I just can't picture her. Jenny I refuse to accept thatn those hips must go, ur friendly neighbourhood gym awaits you.
And I have always imagined richy as a very fair , tall man that wears glasses
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
chaircover: Lol let mr CC catch u describing his babe as christian motherly cool

see this old woman calling herself babe tongue grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
chaircover: Lol let mr CC catch u describing his babe as christian motherly cool
pls o!, *now running to a cave to hide *
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by ben4ever(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
I think i wud like to meet Schendy and Onegai, i like the character behind their personality.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by boron10(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
I'll like to meet idowuogbo and see if she's actually razz in person, would also like to meet JARUS cos ive so much learnt from all his nairaland posts, then sagamite (the self acclaimed god of intellect) and finally mrs chima
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
1.Onegai-we seem to think along the same lines.
2.*Idowuogbo(babe is hyper online).
3.Sagamite-would like to see if he actually talks like that in real life.
4.Pro01-for a night on the town and exchange war stories.
5.ChairCover-so I can ask her why she's been ignoring me online.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Will like to meet Mrs CC....so cool, calm and collected..(CCC)
Mr MBJ....always realistic.
Madam Jenny.....can imagine a small lady staring at you behind small spectacles...ready to wallop ur medulla if you misyarn!
DeBrief....she must be one of the best women God created!!
KoboJunkie....hmm...I assume I will
meet him/her at a newspaper
stand arguing around 12pm still in
pajamas

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by zayhal(f): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
Jennykadry
Chaircover
Tgirl
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by cantell(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
Royal Roy:
KoboJunkie....hmm...I assume I will meet him/her at a newspaper stand arguing around 12pm still in pajamas.
Lol.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
steph7: Well, I would like to meet the following people just to  if they are what I imagined them to be.
You sure say we never meet before? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kai, Madam CC, wetin you do these people na? From untoastable to Christain Mother arms. Una take ya time oh. Na our leader una dey talk to oh, be careful dia
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2012
Sorry o... I have to move thread, except it's meant for Family section regulars.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet? by Mynd44: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Slimyem rocks. I wanna meet her and the there is this lady doe-eyed.
@ you know how we do na

(1) (2) (Reply)

(CDFIPB) Expanded Inspectorate Cadre (read More) / Two Brothers Go Into Bathroom, Only One Comes Out And Didn’t Say A Word / Is It Good To Use Your Mobile Device As Bible In Church Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.