Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? (3834 Views)

Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / How Many Facebook "Friends" Have You Got & How Many Do You Know In Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2010
I mean if you had to choose! Who would it be cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by cherish(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2010
I will like to meet ujujoan grin
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by MissyB1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2010
None!! cool cool

I'D Like to have a chat with a certain Dude called Wellborn though
but too bad, he stopped using NLand even before I registered. sad
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2010
Well shior, Missy B, I odnt want to meet you anymore too
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by MissyB1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2010
FL Gators:

Well shior, Missy B, I odnt want to meet you anymore too
Cool those nerves ma Darling Hubby.  cheesy
How can You not want to meet some1 You've been Living with for 5 years? kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 24, 2010
Missy B:

Cool those nerves ma Darling Hubby.  cheesy
How can You not want to meet some1 You've been Living with for 5 years? kiss
eh ehn, nice save there grin
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by CrazyMan(m): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2010
I'd love to meet all the beautiful ladies that spoke before me. smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by misterh(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2010
Would love to meet the C-in-C himself, Seun.
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by MyJoe: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2010
There are two ladies I would love to meet.

1. Ujujoan. I always stop to read her posts for her exquisite writing style. Such commitment to excellence even on a public forum. Every comma, apostrophe and dot in its place. Shows a keen sense of order and, perhaps, integrity. Most of her posts also resonate with sensibleness and decorum. Great lady, I would think.

2. Maedan. I admire her for her sensibleness, creativity and levelheadedness - most times! Also knows her tenses and pays attention to her writing. Her contributions are often refreshing and wholesome. Another great lady.
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by mamagee3(f): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2010
OgidiBoy and Michelin. grin

I actually saw Michelin in my dream few weeks ago, I'm being honest.
tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2010
MyJoe:

There are two ladies I would love to meet.

1. Ujujoan. I always stop to read her posts for her exquisite writing style. Such commitment to excellence even on a public forum. Every comma, apostrophe and dot in its place. Shows a keen sense of order and, perhaps, integrity. Most of her posts also resonate with sensibleness and decorum. Great lady, I would think.

2. Maedan. I admire her for her sensibleness, creativity and levelheadedness - most times! Also knows her tenses and pays attention to her writing. Her contributions are often refreshing and wholesome. Another great lady.

Wow! Now I'm blushing. Thanks anyway wink

mama-gee:

OgidiBoy and Michelin. grin

I actually saw Michelin in my dream few weeks ago, I'm being honest.
tongue

lol! Make she catch you first. cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by mamagee3(f): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2010
^^I'm really being serious here, I actually saw her.
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by iice(f): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2010
I've forgotten his NL id grin Stopped coming here ages ago, but yeah. . .i'd like to meet him.
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^ lol. How is he supposed to know na? cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by xynerise: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2010
pweety is my target market grin
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by iice(f): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^ lol. How is he supposed to know na? cheesy

I already talked with him. . .just haven't met him cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by CrudeOil2(m): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2010
None
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by Nobody: 4:52am On May 01, 2010
let me see. . . .

nobody in particular but maybe

seun (abeg dont get fidgety- it's nothing personal  undecided), since he's the owner of NL

his wife or gf if he has any- just curious

most of the others I'd have wanted to meet have either left NL or switched ids and are now incommunicado (if you think its you or someone else, then keep dreaming)
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by Mobinga: 8:23pm On May 01, 2010
Illd like to meet mama gee, and beat the poop out of her!
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by mamagee3(f): 8:42pm On May 01, 2010
^^Do you really think you would go home with a complete set of teeth after the fight? grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 01, 2010
iice tongue i heard she was wierd, i wanna see what she looks like grin
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 01, 2010
i've changed my mind.

i'd like to meet elenu razor just to pity the guy because the way he keeps salivating over me is just too desperate.

I rarely come across people who have the hots for me as badly as he does.

and big ups to me for helping him go straight.
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by ayettymama(f): 11:37pm On May 01, 2010
lol
my platti baybay abeke ebonyeyes anti gators! prolly meet em all soon neways!

now someone should be askin for the list of nlers i dont wanna see

kaiii its too long sef!
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by busybody20: 3:22pm On May 03, 2010
I have met alot of Nlanders! They all come across very well  cool

I would like to meet the ff:
Mamagee - Shes a chamelon, this week, shes awful  angry, next week shes soooo  nice  shocked   shocked   shocked
Tpia and Kobojunkie - I find them both entertaining
ayettymama - Shes a tough Madam, speaking the truth in  a harsh way  cool
Debosky- Matured and intelligent guy (the guy na fine boy  kiss   kiss)

and no other  cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by platinumnk(f): 3:35pm On May 03, 2010
ayettymama:

lol
my platti baybay abeke ebonyeyes anti gators! prolly meet em all soon neways!

now someone should be askin for the list of nlers i dont wanna see

kaiii its too long sef!

hahahah! We will meet soon  wink

Who I would want to meet? Besides the ones I met or meeting later . .
Aisha2
Kunbee
Joeii  (forgot his screen name)
Dayokanu
TKb  tongue
Madlady
H202
Ibk
Siena
And Doyin13 grin

A few nls I like to meet up . .  . with the police angry
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by Pweety4me(f): 4:39pm On May 03, 2010
xynerise:

pweety is my target market grin
grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by Gabry(f): 4:42pm On May 03, 2010
none. dont bother undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by platinumnk(f): 5:15pm On May 03, 2010
^^Gabby I forgot you!
Whia have u been?
You know Ive been looking for flights to Malaysia!
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by yme1(f): 7:47pm On May 03, 2010
he sure knows himself wink
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by skfa1: 10:34pm On May 03, 2010
Gabry:

none. dont bother undecided

Gabry, na trace i trace u come here, longest time, na here u dey, dey jolly for body. Miss ya Gabry kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by skfa1: 10:38pm On May 03, 2010
I will like to meet my Googles, i actually want to see her long leg and hand cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? by mamagee3(f): 12:25am On May 04, 2010
busybody20:

I have met alot of Nlanders! They all come across very well  cool

I would like to meet the ff:
Mamagee - Shes a chamelon, this week, shes awful  angry, next week shes soooo  nice  shocked   shocked   shocked
Tpia and Kobojunkie - I find them both entertaining
ayettymama - Shes a tough Madam, speaking the truth in  a harsh way  cool
Debosky- Matured and intelligent guy (the guy na fine boy kiss kiss)

and no other  cheesy 

You won't be saying that when he bans you. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do If Your Bank Verification Number (BVN) Is Compromised? / Sheep Gives Birth To Human In Kano, Nigeria / Quality & Standard Product Packaging, Printing, Branding, Labeling & Publishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.