Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards (16014 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2012
As part of its support to educational
development and human
capacity building, Mobil Producing
Nigeria (MPN), operator of Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation/MPN
Joint Venture awards annual scholarships
to qualified students in Nigerian
Universities. Applications for NNPC/MPN
Undergraduate National Scholarship
Awards
are based on the following criteria:
GEOGRAPHICAL COVERAGE
Awards will be made to qualified and
suitable students who are
currently admitted in Nigerian
Universities irrespective of state of origin
including the Federal Capital Territory
(FCT).
DISCIPLINES
Applications in the following list of
approved disciplines are considered:
1. Petroleum Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
5. Civil Engineering
6. Geology/Geophysics
7. Medicine (MBBS Only)
8. Agricultural Science (And related fields)
9. Computer Science
ELIGIBILITY
lCandidates must be holders of the SSCE
or its equivalent with at least six subjects
passed at a sitting (including English and
Mathematics) or 2nd year of study in any
Nigerian University
Students who are currently on similar
scholarship awards from other oil and
gas companies should not apply
Dependants of employees of Mobil
Producing Nigeria, Mobil Oil Nigeria plc
and Esso Exploration and Production
Nigeria Limited are not eligible for this
scholarship
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Closing date for receipt of applications is
Tuesday, October 9, 2012.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to
come with the original and a photocopy
of the following documents for screening
prior to taking the qualifying test:
Current University Identity Card
Evidence of admission into a Nigerian
University
Evidence of current year of study
Evidence of SSCE result or its equivalent
2 Current Passport Photographs
Evidence of State of Origin obtained from
the appropriate Local Government Area
and duly signed by the Chairman or
Secretary
Names of short-listed candidates for the
qualifying test will be published on this
website and in National Dailies.
These Applicants must be registered full-
time undergraduates in their 1st
If you are qualified and interested, please
visit our website at;

http://www.mpn-essoscholarships.com/
index.html

Candidates will also be contacted with
details of the qualifying test via SMS text
and email.
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Wendie94: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
U said d closing date is 9th of Oct but when i tried it, they said my registration was late.
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
Wendie94: U said d closing date is 9th of Oct but when i tried it, they said my registration was late.

may b it was due to server error coz there will b many ppl registering on d site @ dt particular point in tym.
Jez keep on trying!
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by obuksjr(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
Are u sure the application is still valid?,source pls....
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Ywendy: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2012
Please I have been invited for for the MPN undergraduate test, and I have no idea of what to read. Please I'd appreciate if you can send me a copy of dragnets question type (undergraduate) thankt you. Its on Saturday, my email: wendytrendy20@yahoo.com
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by schoolboi: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ywendy: Please I have been invited for for the MPN undergraduate test, and I have no idea of what to read. Please I'd appreciate if you can send me a copy of dragnets question type (undergraduate) thankt you. Its on Saturday, my email: wendytrendy20@yahoo.com
please how and when did you get the invitation for the scholarship test
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ywendy: Please I have been invited for for the MPN undergraduate test, and I have no idea of what to read. Please I'd appreciate if you can send me a copy of dragnets question type (undergraduate) thankt you. Its on Saturday, my email: wendytrendy20@yahoo.com
Such exams are always like gmat and mainly aptitude test. Also, quantitative reasoning and maybe little things abt d company. I was invited too. Have u logged in ur username and psswrd? If yes, Is it ur name dat is written on d page and where's ur centre?
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Tobbie9(m): 3:23am On Nov 08, 2012
was also shortlisted, still in shock
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Ogbeozioma: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2012
i was shortlisted too but i didnt get up to 5 dinstinction in my ssce dnt knw if i should travel nd write the exam
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Ogbeozioma: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2012
pls does any of the shortlisted student have up to 5 distinctions?
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Ywendy: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2012
Kingzy4pep: Such exams are always like gmat and mainly aptitude test. Also, quantitative reasoning and maybe little things abt d company. I was invited too. Have u logged in ur username and psswrd? If yes, Is it ur name dat is written on d page and where's ur centre?

Yes, ur username is written on d page. Venue is ikeja
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by prettyoresky: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
I waz shortlisted also from delta thinkin of travellin 2mao
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Tobbie9(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ogbeozioma: pls does any of the shortlisted student have up to 5 distinctions?
i also do not have 5 distinctions just had 1. are u a medical student?
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by abdulmujeeb: 2:45am On Nov 09, 2012
I am also shortlisted for the xam....pls I had 1A and 5B....is grade B a distinction or credit?....Fanks while I await your response.....
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by abdulmujeeb: 3:33am On Nov 09, 2012
Secondly, some mins after I recieved d invitatn sms, I was sent anoda sms: ''Please disregard the previous invitation sent to you for NNPC/MPN Undergraduate Scholarship test. You will be sent new login details in about 30mins.''
I av nt received anoda sms since den(thursdae night).....please is there any1 wit d same issue?
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Ogbeozioma: 4:35am On Nov 09, 2012
abdulmujeeb: Secondly, some mins after I recieved d invitatn sms, I was sent anoda sms: ''Please disregard the previous invitation sent to you for NNPC/MPN Undergraduate Scholarship test. You will be sent new login details in about 30mins.''
I av nt received anoda sms since den(thursdae night).....please is there any1 wit d same issue?
check your emial

1 Like

Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
Any news yet?
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by alexzeko(m): 6:17am On Dec 09, 2012
Pls is d result for NNPC/MPN undergraduate scholarship appetite test out?

1 Like

Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by oisakede: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pls is the result out? A̶̲̥̅♏ anxious.

1 Like

Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2012
I'm over anxious. I wrote in abuja.
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:35am On Dec 20, 2012
I'm over anxious. Where was ur test locations?
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by ebsuguy(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2012
i wrote in chams city portharcourt....any news?

1 Like

Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2012
I don't tink result is out yet... Jzt b patient guyz n make uno 4get mi ooo if u ppl finally scape tru!
Wish u guyz all da best.
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by oisakede: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2012
I wrote i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ portharcourt stadium road. Pls ♍Ɣ pin 23aa0d28 ˚°º‎​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊º°˚ can add M̶̲̅Ε̲̣ or call 08038167677. †ђξ result ll soon b out as I heald.

1 Like

Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by etim4uniuyo(m): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2012
oisakede: I wrote i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ portharcourt stadium road. Pls ♍Ɣ pin 23aa0d28 ˚°º‎​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊º°˚ can add M̶̲̅Ε̲̣ or call 08038167677. †ђξ result ll soon b out as I heald.
source please
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by etim4uniuyo(m): 5:56am On Dec 21, 2012
Kingzy4pep: I'm over anxious. Where was ur test locations?
any news regarding the mobil 2012 scholarship
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by oisakede: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2012
Let stil b patient, hopefully soonest or let's mail them that we are eargally waiting fƠ̴̴̴͡я̲̅ this oº°˚˚˚°º
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2012
etim4uniuyo: any news regarding the mobil 2012 scholarship
Nt yet. Lets jst be hoping and keep d thread rolling.

1 Like

Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by oisakede: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mobil is takin our time oº°˚˚˚°º .any news frm them? 2012 is almost gone. Pls let's keep our ear 2 †ђξ ground JƱڪτ i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ case of any development.
I pray our expectation come true

1 Like

Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Onyinto(f): 4:10am On Jan 02, 2013
Pls is result out,u guys shld let me no on 07036034355
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by etim4uniuyo(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Result is not yet out according to a staff in their human resources.07067781908
Re: 2012 NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards by Wendie94: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
I wrote @ Chams City Abuja, pls who has got info abt d result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State / OAU Is Not Joining ASUU Strike / 50 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria In 2015 WAEC May/June result (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.