Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Happy Birthday To Mike Ezuruonye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Mike Ezuruonye (18184 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Mike Ezuruonye by paris10: 3:49am On Sep 22, 2012
crackhouse: Pls don't tell me the school he attended. Just go straight and tell me his goddam age.

And you think they'll tell you his age that easy? It's part of the Nigerian way of life. No one reveals their true age anymore. You never know, he might need to lower his age oneday for visa purposes, so why risk it now!

Nigerian journalists are illiterates and lack the confidence to be one. Everyone is always quick to label Jonathan and his administration, but couldn't just be honest with themselves. Always begin a celebrity story with their names first, then their real age e.g ...Mike Ezuruonye, 33, is a Nollywood actor.

What the fcuuk is wrong with Nigerians and age? I believe deception is in their DNA. Generally speaking, Nigerians are genetically predispose to being dishonest, hence, the Nigeria of today!
Re: Happy Birthday To Mike Ezuruonye by 1ndidi2(f): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Typical Nigerian girl looking for mugu all over

Iya e kode ni gbadun eee

You should have gone with menturation

Lazy girl looking for free cash to elevate her poverty striking family.

Heehee! I got to u, yes? Its poverty STRICKEN. olodo rabata. What's 'menturation' abeg?(Re-write pls)
Re: Happy Birthday To Mike Ezuruonye by skillz190(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2012
SimonAndal: I remember when I had a crush on this guy.....or was it Diobi...? Anyhoo, how does this affect the price of anti-wrinkle cream that he so desperately needs?
...14 yrs in prison man....gays everywhere
Re: Happy Birthday To Mike Ezuruonye by RoselynDavid: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2012
hw many age him b?
Re: Happy Birthday To Mike Ezuruonye by dlomen: 12:29am On Sep 24, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner Turns 20, Happy Birthday To The Ex MBGN Winner / #BBNaija: Debie Rise Shares Throwback Picture / Young Duu: Portable Demands ₦100M As Settlement Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.