Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,149 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) (22294 Views)

'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya / Wizkid, Basketmouth, 2face, Seyi Shay, Others Failed To Win At The 2015 MAMA / Throwback Picture Of Basketmouth, 2face, Sound Sultan And Blackface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by ochukoccna: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
honeric01: e don tay wey 2face dey chase women.
Chei, you beat me to it grin grin
Na only am dey draw current for the picshure
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by hoodboi1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
lmao...is it jus me or did u guys not notice azadus dere? abi no be am?
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by codernoni: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
Basketmouth and 2face pics before they filled illuminati form. So sad sad
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by miky(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
kwenu: Picture Of Basket Mouth, Blacky,azadus , 2face Ect, Way Back In The Days to Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days

How is it common that friends help each other,

i remember seeing a picture of Bola tinubu and Dele momodu together in a picture

saw Pastor Tunde Bakare and pASTOR Adeboye Enoch in picture .

your right, it just shows that if your friends aren't succeeding chances are you wouldn't as well
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by Kolade9(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
joeydozzy: even my papa for him own days go talk say this na old skool cool cool
smiley
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by chucky234(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
slimyem: wow!
....days of humble beginnings....
Basketmouth don wowo tey tey sha!!
Nice picture!!!
Where's Azadus btw?
Azadus dey Congo dey kiri groundnuts na
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by DICKtator: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
kwenu: Picture Of Basket Mouth, Blacky,azadus , 2face Ect, Way Back In The Days to Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days

How is it common that friends help each other,

i remember seeing a picture of Bola tinubu and Dele momodu together in a picture

saw Pastor Tunde Bakare and pASTOR Adeboye Enoch in picture .
Is that BlackFace sulking at the back? Why was he "left" out?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by AlbertColeman: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
AZADUS, BLACKY, 2BABA, BRIGHT(BSKET MT)....
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by NosaHenry(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
2face and his 'babe' look different from the rest.
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by anyerhovwo(f): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
idupaul: E don tay wey 2baba like women oo

2baba too like woman grin
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by valicious1(m): 12:49am On Sep 23, 2012
Na blackface dey 4 back wit red polo de watch dem dat tin?
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by acidtalk: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2012
The Irony of life :

While BLakky was in front forming 'papas' for 2face, Basketmouth and the rest.

Time Changes :

2baba and basketmouth have taken the lead.

Question to be asked is WHERE'S BLAKKY

In life use your time best and NEVER look down on anyone
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by sixqub: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2012
e don tey wey blackface dey back ground, look at d picture well
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by Ninilowo(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2012
slimyem: wow!
....days of humble beginnings....
Basketmouth don wowo tey tey sha!!
Nice picture!!!
Where's Azadus btw?
na im hold something for d centre now?
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by championeh(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2012
Nawaoh, Tubaba i'm sure your mind dey inside the lady's jean, Basket mouth with cut and sew. That means hope dey for me too be that o.
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by honeric01(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2012
ochukoccna:
Chei, you beat me to it grin grin
Na only am dey draw current for the picshure

Na father Abraham blessings or maybe na that of Solomon dey him body.
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by icez: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2012
grin grin
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
2face must always be with woman. Smh
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by MDyaQ(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
No b 2day 2face na ashawo 4 long nw
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by Druhill(m): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2012
Na only 2face get mind to hold woman, una sure say him no give belle wen dey snap dat picture? Bcus datguy na sniper.2baba I hail Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu ooooooOooo.
Re: Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) by laughinggal(f): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
can you imagine this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Omotola Poses Nu'de, Exposes Her Thing (PHOTO) / Emeka Ossai And Wife, Jumai Renew Vows After 10 Years Of Marriage / Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.