Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant (3408 Views)

Millionaire Blocks Traffic On London’s Busiest Road 2 Get His £1m Porsche Washed / I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by Shaw007(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
It is true when My people say some have the cap, but don’t have a head, while some have a head, but don’t have the cap,while some are attending prayer grounds/sessions for babies(eggs) some want to freeze theirs.

In a recent episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, 31year old Kim froze some of her eggs.
It is believed the lady wants to enjoy Kanye West in all ramification, without actually spoiling her career by getting pregnant...
Do you think this is the best move for her?

Personally i think this lady is just tired of the daily usage of condoms/diaphramsgringrin

source
Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
Shaw007: It is true when My people say some have the cap, but don’t have a head, while some have a head, but don’t have the cap,while some are attending prayer grounds/sessions for babies(eggs) some want to freeze theirs.

In a recent episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, 31year old Kim froze some of her eggs.
It is believed the lady wants to enjoy Kanye West in all ramification, without actually spoiling her career by getting pregnant...
Do you think this is the best move for her?

Personally i think this lady is just tired of the daily usage of condoms/diaphramsgringrin
SOURCE

She got the money, might as well adopt and from the looks of this, she doesn't want to throw all her love on the cards for Kanye to mess with. It makes sense when you have married twice gunning for a 3rd one

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by Ivynwa(f): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2012
@Poster
Freezing her egg does not mean that she wants to get randy and not have kids now, she is only saving her eggs so she can use them in the future.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by Shaw007(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2012
Ivynwa: @Poster
Freezing her egg does not mean that she wants to get randy and not have kids now, she is only saving her eggs so she can use them in the future.
Lol. . .and in that future her egg manufacturing industry wud av been shut dOwn sheygringrin
Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by Shaw007(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

She got the money, might as well adopt and from the looks of this, she doesn't want to throw all her love on the cards for Kanye to mess with. It makes sense when you have married twice gunning for a 3rd one
sure tin,dats still wat i'm saying. . .she doesnt want 2 take any chances
Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by lolaluv1(f): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
Google is your friend. You freeze eggs so as to preserve them for future use...ok? It's done so that when she is ready to have kids, she can make use of them (the viable eggs).
You don't freeze eggs not to get pregnant... tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by philip0906(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
freeze eggs?wtf?
Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by Shaw007(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2012
lola.luv:
Google is your friend. You freeze eggs so as to preserve them for future use...ok? It's done so that when she is ready to have kids, she can make use of them (the viable eggs).
You don't freeze eggs not to get pregnant... tongue
for someone like kim,do u think she‘s d typor person 2 be sentimental about kids. . .she cud always adopt as stated earlier. . .and yes,freezing of eggs is a preventive measure,a good one at that. . .go back 2 google dear
Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2012
I'm assuming no one here clicked on the link, otherwise they would've seen a very photoshopped picture. And for the record, freezing is a preservation method, meaning, if she did in fact freeze her eggs, it's to have children at a later time if she's not able to do so naturally.

Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by lolaluv1(f): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
Shaw007: for someone like kim,do u think she‘s d typor person 2 be sentimental about kids. . .she cud always adopt as stated earlier. . .and yes,freezing of eggs is a preventive measure,a good one at that. . .go back 2 google dear

Yep. She's always wanted kids of her own. That a person is as self-absorbed as she is, doesn't mean she doesn't want kids of her own. She has always made known her desire to have her own biological kids. Janet Jackson spoke of her doctor (that was about 3 years ago) advising her to get her eggs frozen. Star or not, some women want to go the whole nine yards of carrying a bump and having a little mini-me, their own flesh and blood....
Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by Shaw007(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2012
ogugua88: I'm assuming no one here clicked on the link, otherwise they would've seen a very photoshopped picture. And for the record, freezing is a preservation method, meaning, if she did in fact freeze her eggs, it's to have children at a later time if she's not able to do so naturally.

actually dah was supposed 2 be a video,that image is just a mere grab,so its not photoshopped,she really did do it. . .and for ur other point,that's answered below. . .
Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by Shaw007(m): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2012
Okay,since there's this confusion about freeezing not meant for pregnancy prevention,its actually to save them for the future,yayaya,check this out

http://www.bangkokivf.com/eggfreezing.htm

And this

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090625102833AAB51ic

the truth is,if u clicked on those links. . .u'll see it can actually work in two ways, u FREEZE EGGS to prevent pregnancy,and AT THE SAME TIME not affecting ur chances of getting pregnant later,in any way,even if ur 40 cos some contraceptives and birth control methods can be really nasty and just totally damage everything

if u freeze your eggs now,u wud certainly not get pregnant,especially when ur at age 35 and above,which i bliv is right around kim's age. . .NOW my point still much remains d same,she does not want 2 get pregnant now!! But that doesnt mean she's against getting pregnant later(even Ppl like kim fink about d future) which explains d egg freezing

. . .and i'm positive its nt just a coincidence this is happening when she's all it with kanye,eh!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2012
Freezing eggs?!

*shocked face*
Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
philip0906: freeze eggs?wtf?

Welcome to the western world. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Weird things - normal out here.
Re: Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant by Shaw007(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2012
booqee: Freezing eggs?!

*shocked face*
dont begrin
u might av cause 2 do it sometime cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Sexy Outfit And Red Hair / Actress Laide Bakare Shows Off Kids [PHOTOS] / OMG! Check Out This Lady Fitness Trainer’s Body- Wld You Hit This Body As A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.