Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Rihanna And I Used To Date –nigeria Singer Lynxx Reveals (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna And I Used To Date –nigeria Singer Lynxx Reveals (photos) (3436 Views)

Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums / Rihanna And I Used To Date – Lynxx Reveals / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna And I Used To Date –nigeria Singer Lynxx Reveals (photos) by ChisomMalachy(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2013
A recent publication of one of Nigeria's magazine "OK Magazine"has a
caption in which Nigerian Singer Lynxxx was quoted as saying "Rihanna and I Used To Date"

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/05/rihanna-and-i-used-to-date-lynxx.html?m=0

Re: Rihanna And I Used To Date –nigeria Singer Lynxx Reveals (photos) by Damojo: 10:29am On May 13, 2013
Date kor, Moringa leaves ni. U siddon for Femi Okunnu estate for Lekki dey date person wey dey Yankee? OP, u be learner oooooooooooo. If u believe this crap, then u should believe that Chris Okotie will be President of Nigeria by 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna And I Used To Date –nigeria Singer Lynxx Reveals (photos) by Baba419(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2013
Damojo: Date kor, Moringa leaves ni. U siddon for Femi Okunnu estate for Lekki dey date person wey dey Yankee? OP, u be learner oooooooooooo. If u believe this crap, then u should believe that Chris Okotie will be President of Nigeria by 2015.
don't u believe in miracles and moreover I'm sure its not only one girl with the name rihanna in the world. grin
Re: Rihanna And I Used To Date –nigeria Singer Lynxx Reveals (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 13, 2013
Yes its true!
And bill gates is my baby's father.
Re: Rihanna And I Used To Date –nigeria Singer Lynxx Reveals (photos) by Tr3py(f): 4:22pm On May 13, 2013
angryBoring. Next pls

(1) (Reply)

Alero Falope Is Dino Melaye's New Lover's Name (more Photos Of Her) / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Involved In An Accident / This Man Just Got Married To A Donkey In Spain.-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.