Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Information Needed To Cure Liver Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Information Needed To Cure Liver Fat (1032 Views)

Adeleke University Begins Research On How To Cure Liver Disease / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / How To Cure Apollo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information Needed To Cure Liver Fat by mexxyaaron(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hello friends in the house,I was recently diagonosed of having excess fat content around the walls of my liver.Please is there anyone here who has had similar experience in the past and how did u go about it.Pls note I don't have the heart for any operation and would appreciate alternatives remedies or tablets taking but definately not a procedure.Thanks a lot guys and I hope getting feedbacks asap.
Re: Information Needed To Cure Liver Fat by Mentaremix(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
@poster.The liver is the largest and extremely important organ in the body that performs major metabolic & detoxifying process in d body.Check dis link for alternative procedure for testimonial, treatment & mgmnt of d liver. http://www.miraclealoe.in/testimonials/cancer_liver.html
Re: Information Needed To Cure Liver Fat by Mentaremix(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
@poster,for more links on d alternative treatment for inflammation and infection of the live.Check http://www.miraclealoe.in/testimonials/hepatitis_b.html.What ur liver needs is detoxification.Locate us at FLP Nig.Ltd 21/23,Aromire Avenue,Off Adeniyi Jones,Ikeja, 08030424466.
Re: Information Needed To Cure Liver Fat by Mentaremix(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
@poster,for more links on d alternative treatment for inflammation and infection of the live.Check http://www.miraclealoe.in/testimonials/hepatitis_b.html. What ur liver needs is detoxification. Contact us at FLP Nig.Ltd 21/23,Aromire Avenue,Off Adeniyi Jones,Ikeja, 08030424466.
Re: Information Needed To Cure Liver Fat by myzee: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2012
I just read your piece and got interested in the case.
I an a health consultant, and would like to advise you more.
But before we prescribe anything, we would like to first diagnose the cause.
The purpose of the test is to be able to fight it from the root.
If you don't mind, call me on 07041468291 and book an appointment.

Warm regards

(1) (Reply)

Dirty In My Drink...... / Is It Medically Okay To Take-in Right After A Miscarriage? / Doctors, The Sacrilegious Saints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.