Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) (1573 Views)

Wordsmith Vs. Ibime / ****WARCRAFT****: The Sequel: Know Your Role (Wordsmith VS Hannibal) / ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by bolajibaok(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2008
WORDSMITH VS SPOTTIE.

SPOTTIE ASKED FOR A BATTLE AGAINST WORDSMITH AFTER THE WARCRAFT SHOWDOWN BETWEEN BOLAJI-BROKE AND WORDSMITH.

WILL HE BEAT WORDSMITH AND PROCLAIM THE MOST WANTED TITLE OR WILL WORDSMITH STAY ON TOP AS ONE OF THE USUAL MOST RESPECTED FAVOURITES

YALL ALREADY KNOW WHO THE EFF IT IS. BRINGING FUN AND DRAMA WITH 100% CREATIVITY AS USUAL. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN .

ITS WORDSMITH VS SPOTTIE. 2008 WARCRAFT 2
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by spottie(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2008
@ bola
let me say something here
i am not vibing 4 a battle against wordsmith
i said whoeva laid u 2 rest
shld battle me so that i can ressurect ur sorry ass
@ every body
if word popped bola
lets work it out
@ bola
atleast u av accepted word smith murdered u
thats unlike u
but thats brave
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by bolajibaok(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2008
@SPOTTIE
SO YOU ARE SCARED OF WORDSMITH.
I AM A MAN AND NOT A COWARD LIKE YOU.
I WAS BOLD ENUFF TO HONOR MY BATTLE CALL OUT UNLIKE YOU.

WORDSMITH VS BOLAJI-BROKE IS UNDER SCRUTINY BY UNBIASED HIPHOP HEADS,. WORDSMITH CAN NEVER BEAT ME.
TAKE A LOOK HERE https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-105290.0.html AND SEE WHAT MENIKE SAID ABOUT MY UNBELIEVEABLE PUNCHLINES AND MAVERIK DELIBERATE IGNORANCE OF MY PUNCHLINES. AND THE FREE 22 POINTS HE DASHED WORDSMITH FOR NOTHING.

SO ARE YOU MAN ENUFF TO HONOR IT ? WORDSMITH CAN NEVER BE SCARED OF U SPOTTIE .A RAPPER I BEAT BEFORE.
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by Wordsmith(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2008
Lol. . .maybe i should make a few clarifications:

#1. Bolaji, you don't go about creating threads and pitting people to battle when the persons in question never said or agreed they'd battle each other. It is not done and it's totally unhiphop. As a matta fact, it makes you look immature and more or less a troll spamming threads. If spottie wanted to battle, he'd simply call me out, not you calling both of us out to battle.

#2. All this prancing around from one thread to the other makes u look like a nuisance and an irritant. You may think u are bringing fun into this, but you are not. Infact, u make errthing boring. Things were fine and dandy before u ever came on NL, so wtf?

#3. It's time u be honest with yourself at least for once - I WON THAT BATTLE. Menike's review that u keep sprouting. . .please at the end of the day, who did menike say won?
You took the battle to AHH, i was declared the winner. . .one two seperate sections on AHH! Wetin be your problem?

#4. Lest i forget, YOU WERE BANNED SO HONOR THAT BAN!
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by bolajibaok(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2008
wordsmith are u begging me to accept that u are wack ?

@wordsmith
spottie called you out here .you fool. take a look https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-14447.96.html
dont forget i beat spottie before, so that makes you the underdog.

except you are not man enuff and scared of him like he said you are !
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by spottie(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
@ BOLA
since i came on this paper land
i was neva scared of any body
i trashed u like , how many times ,
dude i am not scared of wordsmith
word is a tight rapper no doubt, lest i see dude murdering dudes like u
bola u can put d both of us once more and let word maverick and even ur choice of judge , judge the shit
and if u lose
IF U LOSE OR I LOSE I REPEAT
A THREAD WOULD BE OPENED BY THE JUDGES
CURSING D LOSER 4 NO JUST COURSE
IT WOULD BE TITLED "ABUSE THE LOSER"
if u are down hola @ your boy
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by bolajibaok(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2008
@spottie
who the Bleep do u wanna battle . me or wordsmith ?
before you battle me , u must beat wordsmith first and climb the ladder . cos i already murdered you here and in 9jahiphop.

i sense fear from the tone of your voice. i am now very sure that you are scared of him.
how can u talk bout me with the intense level of hell i let loose against wordsmith.

so young toddler . before you face bolaji-broke you must first face my secretary wordsmith!

p:s --spottie u can create your own thread calling out names and drop ur battle verse for anyone u want to battle.
they will all reply u gladly .there aint no cowards here .boy!
face wordsmith first ! or forever be silent on me
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by spottie(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2008
am talking 2 u bola
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by spottie(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy
dude is scared
if d smith men wants 2 boogie
am down
but bola u are effing scared
y am i even battlin u
let me let loose sharn
so she can rip u off
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by spottie(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ bola
still waiting
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by Sharn06: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2008
bet THE BROKE THING's scared proper
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by bolajibaok(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2008
@spottie
i told u before . i wont battle a loser twice . i beat ur ass stupid in 2007

to face me in 2008 , u have to battle all the mcs that i beat. wordsmith is first on that list

climbing the ladder aint easy son!

like menike said . yall have a problem with bolaji-broke spittin so ill like nowadays.
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by bolajibaok(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2008
spottie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
dude is scared
if d smith men wants 2 boogie
am down

of course you are right wordsmith is scared of you.
throw a coward verse at him now . drop ur verse on him , he sure wont reply you.
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by spottie(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ bola
quit sayin u won me
how is that possible give me d link let me confirm
and u tukin bout me wanna start dating sharn
I IGNORE U
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by Sharn06: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2008
@spottie

lool
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by spottie(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ BOLA
NOW I KNOW U ARE STUPID
he replyed u and waited 4 u 2 browse thru d internet 4 a wack verse
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by spottie(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ bola
po deep is waiting 4 u
remember u av a battle wiv him in a designated area
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by bolajibaok(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2008
@spottie
and remember u have a battle with wordsmith?,.gay illiterate ,
this idiot cant even spell well. nigga full of grammatical errors

@po-deep
am there already . are you the bus conductor with torn smelly clothes? so po-deep is a bus conductor. agbero
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by Wordsmith(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2008
Lol, dude is too much of a pussy. . .claiming he won simply because Menike was 'impressed' by a particular verse. . .what a buffoon, perhaps u forgot to read what Menike said about mine AND WHO WAS THE CLEAR.

Bolaji,

if u know ur name is bolaji, then i dare u to say who they said WON the battle on AHH!

@ spottie and errone,

look dude, my advice? Ignore the Arrow, he's not worth shit. The more replies, the more attention we give this loser.
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by spottie(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ bola
unless u agree 2 battle
then i guess its gon be IGNORE tongue tongue undecided lipsrsealed cry
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by bolajibaok(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2008
@wordsmith
havent i gotten the attention already . slowpoke .
the whole of ahh and battlerap.com said i won wordsmith hands down. maverik is a disgrace

and who is errone? i guess you are calling the harlot sharon errone? i know u hate her too.

@spottie
if truly i lost , u should be considereing battling the winner. but you are so bent on a rematch against me. proofs again that u see me as beating wordsmith handsdown , thats why you are crying for a rematch against me the winner
you pushed wordsmith aside cos he is wack and scared,, its just that you are not man enuff to say it like menike did. and thats why he (menike) stands out of the hypocritic crowd.
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by spottie(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ bola
ignore
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by chiogo(f): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2008
#1. Bolaji, you don't go about creating threads and pitting people to battle when the persons in question never said or agreed they'd battle each other. It is not done and it's totally unhiphop. As a matta fact, it makes you look immature and more or less a troll spamming threads. If spottie wanted to battle, he'd simply call me out, not you calling both of us out to battle.

God bless you. Seriously,dude is so gay, tryn@ make me battle with afrocynic and sharon. I don't even know the afrocynic chick and we never exchanged words. Sharon, on the other hand is my girl but we ain't got issues. who gives a mess who's d queen?? @broke-ass, ur problem is that u think nairaland is real life. This ain't no real stuff, welcome back to real life. thin' is i don't do online 'battle' or whatever it's called Cuz it's bs to me. If u wann@ battle, come to my crib and holl@ at me. Not sittin' on ur desktop typin' bs. I drop freestyles Cuz i want to but not sittin' down and be like 'oh, am battlin' this person' wtf!!
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by Sharn06: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2008
chiogo:

God bless you. Seriously,dude is so gay, tryn@ make me battle with afrocynic and sharon. I don't even know the afrocynic chick and we never exchanged words. Sharon, on the other hand is my girl but we ain't got issues. who gives a mess who's d queen?? @broke-ass, your problem is that u think nairaland is real life. This ain't no real stuff, welcome back to real life. thin' is i don't do online 'battle' or whatever it's called Cuz it's bs to me. If u wann@ battle, come to my crib and holl@ at me. Not sittin' on your desktop typin' bs. I drop freestyles Cuz i want to but not sittin' down and be like 'oh, am battlin' this person' wtf!!

We'd need an 'enforcement agency' to enforce that on him, lol
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by chiogo(f): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2008
haha, am tired of educatin' the dumb-ass, seriously.
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by FLOWSHOW: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2008
lol
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by ravenzord(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2008
link 2 d ahh judgment please
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by niceuzor: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2008
And When will the Battle Start grin
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by bolajibaok(m): 6:06am On Jan 15, 2008
WORDSMITH AND SPOTTIE WHEN WILL THE BATTLE START . SPOTTIE WANTS IT , WORDSMITH IS SCARED AS USUAL. HE A BITCH.

BREAKING NEWS , JAIL SENTENCE PASSED ON MAVERIK TODAY BY THE SUPREME COURT .
SEE THE LINK https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=105539.0#msg1849880 .
SEE THE RESULTS OF THE VOTES & POLLS .VERY FUNNY .
SERVES HIM RIGHT .MAVERIK IS A DISGRACE TO HIPHOP.
Re: Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) by spottie(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2008
@ bola
IGNORE

(1)

Dont Break The Beat: Airmark Vs Safari Girl / Danger-zone Tourney. . .lapoga Vs Leomi / Nigerian Rappers, Mcs, Djs And Singers Wanted - We're Looking For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.