Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria (45102 Views)

Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram / Omotola's Husband Shaves His Beard For Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by YemojaNews(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by MissyB3(f): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2012

The husband of one of Nigeria’s hottest and most beautiful actersses, Omotola Jalade- Ekehinde, Captain Matthew Ekehinde has been thrown into the labour market.

Captain Matthew was among the 800 staffers relieved of their duties by the CEO of Air Nigeria, Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim few weeks ago over what he called disloyal and lack of commitment to the company.

However, we gathered that the father of four is seriously searching for a new job as at the time we are filing this report.

It is still sketchy where the light skinned pilot will be heading to, but an insider squealed that he is working so hard to get a new job at the troubled Arik Airline or better still, a very reliable foreign carrier that is ready to agree to his terms and conditions.

A call and text message put through to his wife over his husband’s current state is yet to be replied.

Captain Matthew, according to some of his friends is very diligent and committed to his work, but has been very unlucky with most of the airlines he had worked with.
It would be recalled the pilot had worked with the defunct airlines; Skyline and Sosoliso before joining Air Nigeria few years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by philip0906(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
*just passing*

4 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by lolaluv1(f): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
I'm sure he should have invested some of that doe. At least he has been working for donkey years now...

2 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Caseless: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2012
They no go carry me replace d guy, so wetin concern me with pilot wen na taxi drivers de affect me directly? Op, no worry, d guy go find anoda job.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
i love missyB. Job well done .Enough of people posting links and not stories

2 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by tpia5: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2012
what is air nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by dasparrow: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
tpia@:
what is air nigeria?

A now defunct Nigerian airline owned by Jimoh Ibrahim.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by tpia5: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
^ thanks.

i gather as much- the name just doesnt ring a bell.

sounds like a nigerian national airline.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by dasparrow: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
@Post

I bow for Nigerian journalists. They can't even spell the word 'actresses' and their way of writing is so childish. Why do Nigerian journalists always have to mention a person's skin complexion? Is that really necessary? Anyways, I am sure Capt. Ekeinde will find another job. Push come to shove, he can live off his wife's income in the meantime till he secures employment again.

8 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by dasparrow: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
tpia@:
^ thanks.

i gather as much- the name just doesnt ring a bell.

sounds like a nigerian national airline.

You're welcome.

Yes, it used to be a national airline carrier but they have gone broke now and packed up.

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2012
Let's pray he finds another job soonest, and it better be a better job than the one he just lost. . .otherwise billionaire Taiwo Afolabi would increase his unofficial 'Father Christmas' role in Omotola's life, to put it nicely. I wouldn't want that mega-rich bas.tar.d near my wife under any circumstances whatsoever. His money game is recession-proof, and he always makes offers women can't refuse, irrespective of their marital status.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
How dare they do that? Didn't they know that he's 'Omotola's' husby? Hehe.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by 2million1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
tpia@:
what is air nigeria?
it is a casket making company

9 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by 2million1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
tpia@:
what is air nigeria?
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by 2million1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
D guy go soon come Nollywood....just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by alaoeri: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
pro01: Let's pray he finds another job soonest, and it better be a better job than the one he just lost. . .otherwise billionaire Taiwo Afolabi would increase his unofficial 'Father Christmas' role in Omotola's life, to put it nicely. I wouldn't want that mega-rich bas.tar.d near my wife under any circumstances whatsoever. His money game is recession-proof, and he always makes offers women can't refuse, irrespective of their marital status.
Are u sure about this or speculation?
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by fankasibe: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
they wan use juju spoil the live of this sweet couples.....no money no action.....divorce could follow

2 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by ebamma(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
and it made the frontpage,so many ordinary nigerians lose their jobs everyday, whats the big deal there?

13 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
Missy_B:
However, we gathered that the father of four is seriously searching for a new job as at the time we are filing this report.

It is still sketchy where the light skinned pilot will be heading to, but an insider squealed that he is working so hard to get a new job at the troubled Arik Airline or better still, a very reliable foreign carrier that is ready to agree to his terms and conditions.

Nigerian Journalism at it's absolute worst.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Caseless: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
tpia@:
what is air nigeria?
Is the atmospheric or gaseous component of nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by nikkyshyne(f): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
Awon gbeborun. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by manny4life(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
Let him start his own, on a small scale, at least on a GA scale. I'm sure he's rich to put down money for the lease of a small aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by betrani(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
Missy_B:

The husband of one of Nigeria’s hottest and most beautiful actersses, Omotola Jalade- Ekehinde, Captain Matthew Ekehinde has been thrown into the labour market.

Captain Matthew was among the 800 staffers relieved of their duties by the CEO of Air Nigeria, Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim few weeks ago over what he called disloyal and lack of commitment to the company.

A call and text message put through to his wife over his husband’s current state is yet to be replied.

Captain Matthew, according to some of his friends is very diligent and committed to his work, but has been very unlucky with most of the airlines he had worked with.
It would be recalled the pilot had worked with the defunct airlines; Skyline and Sosoliso before joining Air Nigeria few years ago.
That caption sounds like words from jealoused people! Expectin somethin like that or wishin for sometin like that! Satanic people! God will not allow u succeed! Get a life and stop wishin for other people's misfortune! He will do well anywhere! He has got d reqs!
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by toluxa1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
Who is Omotola pls? Does she work in NTA?

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
toluxa1: Who is Omotola pls? Does she work in NTA?
no she will soon replace mukina as a moderator!

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by tpia5: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
he's not in the oil sector where losing your job is a serious problem.

he's a pilot and so, will get a job elsewhere.

i'm just surprised he's working for this airline?

would have thought he'd be with a place like british airways or something.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Sijo01(f): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

I bow for Nigerian journalists. They can't even spell the word 'actresses' and their way of writing is so childish. Why do Nigerian journalists always have to mention a person's skin complexion? Is that really necessary? Anyways, I am sure Capt. Ekeinde will find another job. Push come to shove, he can live off his wife's income in the meantime till he secures employment again.

live on the wife's income for the meantime? Are you trying to say the guy has no savings/investment?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by tpia5: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
2 million: it is a casket making company

meaning?

caseless: Is the atmospheric or gaseous component of nigeria.

caseless, as you say.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by manny4life(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
tpia@:
he's not in the oil sector where losing your job is a serious problem.

he's a pilot and so, will get a job elsewhere.

i'm just surprised he's working for this airline?

would have thought he'd be with somewhere like british airways or something.

In Nigeria? Or international? International, yeah may be, but local? How many airlines does Nigeria even have?

British Airways? Hmm, like I heard, BA MOSTLY hires British folks, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by grandlexuz(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

I was thinking on same lines. Terrible journalism skills. It seems to be all over the place.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Chanchit: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
See useless people, so they want to call the wife for her to confirm that her husband has been sacked.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-money Gifts Laura Ikeji 500k After Asking For His Blessings / Davido Struggles With Tyre During Workout In Preparation For 2022 (Pix, Video) / Beverly Naya Was Bullied For Having Bad Eczema, Crooked Teeth, Lightbulb Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.