Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Is It Legal To Trade Forex In UK? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Legal To Trade Forex In UK? (2924 Views)

$1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here / Is It Legal To Send International Passports Abroad Through DHL? / Is It Legal For A Bank To Hold On To Money For No Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Legal To Trade Forex In UK? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2012
As an international student in the united Kingdom, is it legal to trade forex in United Kingdom why also schooling?
Re: Is It Legal To Trade Forex In UK? by mrkels(m): 1:33am On Sep 23, 2012
Does the word forex sound illegal to you? undecided
Re: Is It Legal To Trade Forex In UK? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2012
mrkels: Does the word forex sound illegal to you? undecided
read my sentence very well. Is it legal to trade forex as international students in UK? Because, international students are restricted to so many things like; work 20hrs/wk and you must not render any services weather volumtrily/involumtrily because any thing done aside the 20hrs/wk is consider illegal. Do you now understand?
Re: Is It Legal To Trade Forex In UK? by mrkels(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
fados4sure:
read my sentence very well. Is it legal to trade forex as international students in UK? Because, international students are restricted to so many things like; work 20hrs/wk and you must not render any services weather volumtrily/involumtrily because any thing done aside the 20hrs/wk is consider illegal. Do you now understand?
Don't mind me I was messn arnd grin
Buh you should know everytin is possible, don't just blow your cover that's all.
Re: Is It Legal To Trade Forex In UK? by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 25, 2012
mrkels:
Don't mind me I was messn arnd grin
Buh you should know everytin is possible, don't just blow your cover that's all.
ok
Re: Is It Legal To Trade Forex In UK? by esere826: 5:57am On Sep 25, 2012
@OP

Ask justwise the MOD of the travel section. He's an expert on UK stay conditions

Best wishes
Re: Is It Legal To Trade Forex In UK? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2012
esere826: @OP

Ask justwise the MOD of the travel section. He's an expert on UK stay conditions

Best wishes
Thanks, i appreciate
Re: Is It Legal To Trade Forex In UK? by ZN2: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
I'd like to know this too.

Any concrete information?

Anyways, it's not like you "announce" that you're trading. You simply have the software on your PC and run it - esp. as most of us are already set up (i.e we've had an account before leaving nigeria). undecided

I'm just wondering if they'd frown upon an international student trading forex if they got to know.

Would withdrawing your earnings to your UK Account cause any red flags or is it safer to just withdraw to your Nigerian Bank Account?

Any insights on this appreciated.
Re: Is It Legal To Trade Forex In UK? by gerald2(m): 5:29am On Apr 17, 2013
I don't think trading forex as a student in the UK is illegal, is as if asking buying shares and stocks whether it's illegal. Why you where given 20 hours weekly was for you to be able to have time for your studies. Talking about your question, buying and selling of currency pairs in your room won't be illegal bro.
Re: Is It Legal To Trade Forex In UK? by ultimateballer: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2013
As far as I know, its not illegal but to be on a safer side, open a domiciliary account in Nigeria and use it to trade. That's all

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Commodities In Large Quantities / Bexchange Id Token , Password And App / We Do Long Span Aluminium Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.