Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,647 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Stuck Between A Career With Union Bank And Leadway Assurance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stuck Between A Career With Union Bank And Leadway Assurance (1320 Views)

Sterling Bank Interview Job Vs Leadway Assurance Job Dilemma / 2016 Leadway Assurance Company Limited Recruitment / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuck Between A Career With Union Bank And Leadway Assurance by dayounce: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2012
Please house I got an offer from union bank n leadway assurance plc. Am a bit confused on which to choose of the two. My major reservation on the union bank option has to do with the postings because I don't know how it works. Please I need honest contributions on which is seen as a better offer. Thanks
Re: Stuck Between A Career With Union Bank And Leadway Assurance by 234GT(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
Union bank is better. The only permanent thing in life is change, and it includes change of environment. I also got the union bank offer and I pray I am posted to ogun state where I live, or to oyo state. If I dont get these two places, I will make do with anywhere I am posted to, afterall, I survived in a completely strange land during my nysc. Except you are married and you dont want to leave your husband. I dont support long-distance marriages, because body no be wood. Its the reality. However, postings will not be done until after the training, so go for the training with union bank and hope for the best posting.
Re: Stuck Between A Career With Union Bank And Leadway Assurance by dayounce: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
Thanks 234GT,am very keen on the posting,because I av an aged mother to care for. Let's c how it goes then. Guess I may have to go with Union. Thanks again
Re: Stuck Between A Career With Union Bank And Leadway Assurance by 234GT(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
You may just go with your mum to where you are posted to, so you will be with her. Its important she is with you.
Re: Stuck Between A Career With Union Bank And Leadway Assurance by juleze(f): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
So how did it go?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Weam And Company Limited / Jobs!!! / Sundry Foods Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.