Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM - Education (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (184801 Views)

DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. / Education Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by ThisisCee(f): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Taeewo: If ur name is on d list,go pay ur acceptance fee bt dnt pay skul fee without bursary no

Pay acceptance fee without the status changing online?
Are you forgetting the acceptance fee would be paid online once a bursary no has been issued? And it can't be issued until the status has been changed from "qualified" to "admitted"
Laspotech hasn't changed those on the 2nd list status yet.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by ThisisCee(f): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gosj01: @all, i need help here, can i pay acceptance fee, without d bursary number?, or is it after acceptance fee that bursary number will be given? Pls i need a detailed explanation here. For those who hv paid there hnd acceptance fee pls

This is the procedure.
Go and buy the E-tranzact at the bank pending the time the status online would be changed from "qualified" to "admitted".
Once it has been changed. Go to admission status check and input your details. Once opened, you would see your bursary number and the password(it would direct you to change your password on first log in). Copy the bursary number and paste in the "log-in details box" and password, then log in. When you log in, you'd see tabs where u make payments. E tranzact or Interswitch. The etranzact you bought at the bank is what you'd use to make payments online.
You'd be able to do the rest

Long and short of it all is you can't pay the acceptance fee online until the status has been changed to admitted. But you can buy your etranzact at the bank, its 12,100.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
He asked if he can pay n i said yes.u dnt need to wait 4 d status to change..i stil repeat wat i av said.if ur name is on d list go pay acceptance fee(e transact) n keep it til dey change d status.u shud remember dat bank wont open 25 n 26 n u av some week to pay..abo oro lanso fun omo oluwabi ti oba den inu re adi odin din
This-is Cee:

Are you forgetting the acceptance fee would be paid online once a bursary no has been issued? And it can't be issued until the status has been changed from "qualified" to "admitted"
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
If u r an hnd student,u will no wat i mean by saying he shud pay cuz i no wat happen to my cm dat dere admission was forfeited
This-is Cee:

Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Omolola1(f): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
I believe she mentioned that
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by ijeomabene(f): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Did dey release anoda list 4 nd applicant, if yes is Office management and tech among d list?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by kelhab(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
@taeewo, i fully understnd your explanations. Buh which of the banks sells d e-transact?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yes
ijeoma bene: Did dey release anoda list 4 nd applicant, if yes is Office management and tech among d list?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Skye or first bank.u can also use atm to pay online bt i wont advice u to do dat just go 4 d e transact
kelhab: @taeewo, i fully understnd your explanations. Buh which of the banks sells d e-transact?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Gosj01(m): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2013
This-is Cee:

This is the procedure.
Go and buy the E-tranzact at the bank pending the time the status online would be changed from "qualified" to "admitted".
Once it has been changed. Go to admission status check and input your details. Once opened, you would see your bursary number and the password(it would direct you to change your password on first log in). Copy the bursary number and paste in the "log-in details box" and password, then log in. When you log in, you'd see tabs where u make payments. E tranzact or Interswitch. The etranzact you bought at the bank is what you'd use to make payments online.
You'd be able to do the rest

Long and short of it all is you can't pay the acceptance fee online until the status has been changed to admitted. But you can buy your etranzact at the bank, its 12,100.
Thanks i now understand
Taeewo: If ur name is on d list,go pay ur acceptance fee bt dnt pay skul fee without bursary no
Thanks bro, i now understand the whole process.
Taeewo: He asked if he can pay n i said yes.u dnt need to wait 4 d status to change..i stil repeat wat i av said.if ur name is on d list go pay acceptance fee(e transact) n keep it til dey change d status.u shud remember dat bank wont open 25 n 26 n u av some week to pay..abo oro lanso fun omo oluwabi ti oba den inu re adi odin din
This-is Cee:

but what in for both of you, why the beef nah??...na u sabi o... Anyway thanks for your contributions and critics coz with it i now KNOW.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by khizzy: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2013
someone shud plsss help me to check if my name is in the list accountancy : 35431735BE and my sister own accountancy; 35431734BH
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by hakeemadeyemi: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2013
taeewo or any1 help me check my name among d accounting list
Hakeem adeyemi adewumi
36328541IF
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2013
Ur name nt jamb no
khizzy: someone shud plsss help me to check if my name is in the list accountancy : 35431735BE and my sister own accountancy; 35431734BH
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by hakeemadeyemi: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2013
taeewo which day ar u goin to check 4 us friday or monday
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ur name is not there
hakeem adeyemi: taeewo or any1 help me check my name among d accounting list
Hakeem adeyemi adewumi
36328541IF
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Kweenesther(f): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
please help me check mine 36327065FB Esther Elioku accounting....
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Kweenesther(f): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
please help me check mine 36327065FB Esther Elioku accounting.... nd
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by FavourNduku(f): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
pls help me check Favour Nduku Serah Hnd banking n finance 7106128
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Gosj01(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2013
Laspotech gave us a week /which will end tomorrow/ to pay d acceptance fee without updating each status, and without d bursary number. Does that mean that after tomorrow, we should forget abt the admission
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2013
I like someone dat listen to advise...public holiday mait nt allow dem to change it cuz na human like u go change am.
Gosj01: Laspotech gave us a week /which will end tomorrow/ to pay d acceptance fee without updating each status, and without d bursary number. Does that mean that after tomorrow, we should forget abt the admission
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Status changed
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by ijeomabene(f): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Taeewo: Status changed
pls help me check mine, Nwosu ijeoma benedicta , office management and tech
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Am nt going there.check online
ijeoma bene: pls help me check mine, Nwosu ijeoma benedicta , office management and tech
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Gosj01(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Guys, my status hv changed and i hv seen my bursary number nah to purchase e-trazact tomorrow b that.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by lanreabbey(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Please my humble guys....Ow much is the acceptance fee because my brother just saw is name yesterday and we are goin to campus bank to pay it.....please ow much is it
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by khizzy: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2013
Taeewo: Ur name nt jamb no
Oyebode kayode micheal-35431735BE
Oyebode adeola Florence-35431734BH
Thank You boss
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
#12,100
lanreabbey: Please my humble guys....Ow much is the acceptance fee because my brother just saw is name yesterday and we are goin to campus bank to pay it.....please ow much is it
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Pls i will advice u to wait till bank open so as to pay d acceptance fee through e-tranzart,i will not advice u to use interswitch due to some substancial reasons,although u can pay ur acceptance fee though that interswitch.but e-tranzart is d best.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
tongue[color=#006600][/color]some pple might b wondering y i said e-tranzart is preferable,many pple paid with their atm and were unable to print admission letter ater which their money was deducted.they have to wait for some days before they could print admission letter ,some even to to d skul to complain before the skul helped them to rectify it.but majority of those that use e-tranzart printed their admission letter immediately they made payment online.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by nessie17(f): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Plz z chem engin list 4 nd out?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2013
Payments for all fees (Acceptance & School fees) can be made easily on the portal with your Interswitch Mastercard/Verve card; avoid long queues and delays by using the new Interswitch Payment feature.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by donmayor016(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2013
Pls mr obabila,wen will they paste the 3rd list 4 hnd

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (111) (Reply)

List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission / JAMB-UTME 2013 Results Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.