Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,543 members, 7,770,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

Education Section Chat Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Section Chat Room (41251 Views)

*~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education Section Chat Room by olawalebabs(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
This thread is created solely for chatting, admission discourse is welcome (scammers and spammers should stay clear), school life and activities are all allow. Let get the ball rolling. ASUU and ASUP strike.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Education Section Chat Room by infoscope(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nice one Mod. A little advice to Nigerian students; instead of sitting down in your house and grumble about ASUU and FG, make yourself productive. Look for something doing, it might just be that opportunity that will propel you into something big. Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. Have a positive attitude and I bet you wont regret it when the strike is finally called off

15 Likes

Re: Education Section Chat Room by Tamax: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
olawalebabs: This thread is created solely for chatting, admission discourse is welcome (scammers and spammers should stay clear), school life and activities are all allow. Let get the ball rolling. ASUU and ASUP strike.
Welldone.. God will intervene in dis ASUU and ASUP crisis. But ASUP own gonna end soon .. Mayb b4 next week sha.. Wish everybdy well

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Education Section Chat Room by Tolexander: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
Only God can intervene!

Only God knows how many fathers and mothers this strike will end up producing cos baby is going to be its reward to some students

1 Like

Re: Education Section Chat Room by kaycexx(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
YABATECH students. Protesting in lagos, blocks road now no movement.. ALUTA
Re: Education Section Chat Room by fregedo: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
pls i wud like to know how Enugu state university run their direct entry programme hv applied alredi but wana knw if i wil b writing any exam b4 gainin admission and wen do d list do com out
Re: Education Section Chat Room by toberic: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
pls oo....after unilorin post utme registration has been done ..one cant reprint,y...my passport onest clear on the one i printed
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
Umudike post ume, drop ur questn
Re: Education Section Chat Room by igweunlimited: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Friends, instead of someone who did not meet up with jamb cutoff mark or who is denied of admission to remain at home, is it wise the person go for IJMB?. My parents has been disturbing me to go for it that it is nine months direct entry programme into any university in nigeria. Your sugestions please...

5 Likes

Re: Education Section Chat Room by olawalebabs(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
igweunlimited: Friends, instead of someone who did not meet up with jamb cutoff mark or who is denied of admission to remain at home, is it wise the person go for IJMB?. My parents has been disturbing me to go for it that it is nine months direct entry programme into any university in nigeria. Your sugestions please...
IJMB is very good, it prepare you for what lie ahead of you in the university. Though more tasking than jamb. I personally advice you to go for it.

1 Like

Re: Education Section Chat Room by basseyinnocent: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2013
they don't care about our children education, when they can afford Havard, Oxford, and other foreign universities, God help Nigeria
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2013
fregedo: pls i wud like to know how Enugu state university run their direct entry programme hv applied alredi but wana knw if i wil b writing any exam b4 gainin admission and wen do d list do com out

It depends on the course you plan to apply to, but the minimum entry requirement is second class upper, though some people with 2nd class lower succeed in entering through the Nigerian factor. Esut offers direct entry into all its courses including medicine. Do you plan to enter with any other certificate other than degree?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by NaomiSolomon(f): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
The standard of Education in Nigeria has dropped to a very bad state. I pray that it wont get so bad to an extent where our Educational Qualifications won't be regarded in foreign countries anymore. I know it is already happening. God help us all.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by fregedo: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Am applyin wit ma ND result and am going for bankin and finanace,I finshed frm yabatech
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Sanguine(f): 2:21am On Jul 14, 2013
igweunlimited: Friends, instead of someone who did not meet up with jamb cutoff mark or who is denied of admission to remain at home, is it wise the person go for IJMB?. My parents has been disturbing me to go for it that it is nine months direct entry programme into any university in nigeria. Your sugestions please...

Youngman, I'd rather you go for the CAMBRIDGE A'LEVEL... It's a ten month program... And it's more tasking than the So called IJMB...
Re: Education Section Chat Room by MrIsah(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
For uniben admission call 07083244841
Re: Education Section Chat Room by kaycexx(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Adieu education in Nigeria..
Re: Education Section Chat Room by eban11: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
infoscope: Nice one Mod. A little advice to Nigerian students; instead of sitting down in your house and grumble about ASUU and FG, make yourself productive. Look for something doing, it might just be that opportunity that will propel you into something big. Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. Have a positive attitude and I bet you wont regret it when the strike is finally called off
i realy love what u just said,i thhnk that is just the best thing for any one to do.

1 Like

Re: Education Section Chat Room by damyoyepitan(f): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2013
Any economics students in the house pls
Re: Education Section Chat Room by olumidaie(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
hello oluwaadebs and everyone, please WHAT IS THE NEWS ON UI DIRECT ENTRY

Have they started to submit transcript and pay #2000 to the school account

Please HELP ME!!!!!!!
sadsadsadsadsad
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Rheedwhan48: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
hello
pls wen is federal poly ede hnd form will close?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Education Section Chat Room by Kingslaw(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sanguine:

Youngman, I'd rather you go for the CAMBRIDGE A'LEVEL... It's a ten month program... And it's more tasking than the So called IJMB...
please o bro,Which one is CAMBRIDGE A'LEVEL? Am in ph.How can i apply? Pls.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by ponpon1: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
I would just like you all that is writing on tues and weds that there is a big up for you and the earlier th better for you..
You can write your exam tomorrow as a revision I hope you understand this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest / Webometrics Transparent Ranking Of Universities 2016: UNN Tops In Nigeria / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.