Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

May D To Join Chocolate City - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / May D To Join Chocolate City (1173 Views)

Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 / May D - So Many Tinz / Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May D To Join Chocolate City by Dotman01(m): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
Just last month, Ile Ijo crooner, May D was unceremoniously dropped from Square records owned by pop duo Psquare and managed by their elder brother, Jude ‘Engees’ Okoye. The singer himself acknowledged that much when he said the news was strange to him as he read it online like everybody else.

seems the singer has put that entire episode behind him and is set to ink a new deal with Jos based music group – Chocolate City that has artistes such as Brymo, Iceprince, Jesse Jags, MI Abaga and Pryse on its label.

The speculation increased some few hours ago when MI tweeted via his handle @MI_Abaga “It almost sounds like May D is saying… ‘As a choc boy! I go de…….’” Now, we know May D’s club hit ‘Ile Ijo’ has a line that sings ‘As a sure boy, I go de….’ was that what MI was drawing similarities with or was he letting us in on a brewing music deal between his record label and May D? Time will tell.

www.informationnigeria.org/2012/09/is-may-d-on-the-verge-of-joining-choc-city-music-group.html
Re: May D To Join Chocolate City by Dotman01(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
I believe he's going to be a very good addition to those choc boiz. . . I wish him success.
Re: May D To Join Chocolate City by lalaboi(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
I don't think so . . . They don't need competition for brymo. .
Re: May D To Join Chocolate City by mikuz(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
lalaboi: I don't think so . . . They don't need competition for brymo. .
Is this supposed to be a joke
Re: May D To Join Chocolate City by lalaboi(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
lalaboi: I don't think so . . . They don't need competition for brymo. .

Pardon? What are you on about? grin
Re: May D To Join Chocolate City by odizzy: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
mikuz:
Is this supposed to be a joke
wot do u knw abt signing an artist in a record label wia dia several lyk hm or her, is no joke, daz d fact
Re: May D To Join Chocolate City by mikuz(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
odizzy: wot do u knw abt signing an artist in a record label wia dia several lyk hm or her, is no joke, daz d fact
What are you saying?
Read Lalaboi's 1st and 2nd post carefully. Before you start another of your dumb arguments on here.
Birdbrain.
Re: May D To Join Chocolate City by odizzy: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
mikuz:
What are you saying?
Read Lalaboi's 1st and 2nd post carefully. Before you start another of your dumb arguments on here.
Birdbrain.
bros na fight? Eazy na, dat dude sef dey vry conffused. Mr elephant brain aka obi kererenke crooner(mikuz) abeg sori sir
Re: May D To Join Chocolate City by mikuz(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid - Calling You / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: VJ Adams – Winner Ft Ice Prince, Sound Sultan, Pheel & Splash / Wizkid Predicted Plane Crash In His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.