Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Want To Set Up A Small 15 Rooms Hotel In Abuja - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Set Up A Small 15 Rooms Hotel In Abuja (8955 Views)

How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / 25mil: Filling Station? Bottle Water Company? 15 Rooms Hotel ? / China To Set Up Manufacturing Zone In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Set Up A Small 15 Rooms Hotel In Abuja by andrewwang(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2016
Dear HAH,
I don't know whether you have built your hotel already. If you are still puzzled on the cost of building a hotel, I may suggest you read this article http://www.builderunion.com/builders-blog/cost-breakdown-for-building-a-hotel , and remember if you want to minimize your budget by import furniture, sanitary ware and building material from China. We are your best choice. We have furnished several small and medium hotels in India, UAE, Vietnam, Kenya and Nigeria. We are China one-stop supplier for hotel and real estate developers. You can check our website www.builderunion.com , thanks a lot.
Re: I Want To Set Up A Small 15 Rooms Hotel In Abuja by andrewwang(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Check these furnishing of hotels. If you are interested, visit our website www.builderunion.com

Re: I Want To Set Up A Small 15 Rooms Hotel In Abuja by kzenterprise(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2016
If you need land or any property just contact me 07031000145 ( call/WhatsApp)
Re: I Want To Set Up A Small 15 Rooms Hotel In Abuja by EndiaSami: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Take this to the property section. Professionals are there to advice and guide you through. They are trustworthy.

[/b]check my signature for best sanitary wares. Feel free [b]

Thanks
Re: I Want To Set Up A Small 15 Rooms Hotel In Abuja by ncolumella(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
I have a perfect land in Lagos for you to build a hotel and reap massive profits from as long you have a good management system.
though I know you probably want it in Abuja as stated but I'm sure you definitely want to reap profit from your investments.
My property which I propose you buy in Lagos is just 7mins walk from the biggest Nigerian shopping mall which also houses shoprite. the entire area is urban.

please visit this nairaland link below if interested

www.nairaland.com/2297171/670sqm-property-sale-osapa-london......7mins
Re: I Want To Set Up A Small 15 Rooms Hotel In Abuja by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Price In Nigeria For Whatever You Want To Buy Online

Hotel Business Plan In Nigeria PDF

December 5, 2020 

by Nigerianpricing with No Comment  Business Plan | Edit

Our hotel Business Plan in Nigeria can be used to access bank loans, proposal writing and grant applications. The business plan was complied after a thorough feasibility study on Hotel Business in Nigeria was done.

Hotel Business Plan in Nigeria; Before we jump into the hotel business plan, we need to talk about and understand the concept of what a hotel is all about. There are so many reasons why the hotel business has become so profitable in Nigeria and we will be discussing this in details. In this publication, Will be talking more on Hotel Business Plan in Nigeria and show you how you can set up a profitable hotel business in Nigeria.

for the full details, click https://www.latestnigeriaprice.com.ng/hotel-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf/

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dirty Truth About Ayeen / Adewunmi The Blackmailer / Brent Crude Oil Rose From $47.06 To $50 per Barrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.