Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Pant Or Boxers Which Is More Ideal For Guys? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pant Or Boxers Which Is More Ideal For Guys? (1649 Views)

Pant Or Boxers Which Is Better For Guys? / Iron Pant Or Boxer Short. Guys Which One Do U Prefer? Why? / G- Strings Or Granny Panties, Boxers or Briefs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pant Or Boxers Which Is More Ideal For Guys? by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2012
Although most young guys and even some old adults think pant is old fashioned, i believe its more ideal to wear than boxers.
I love wearing pants because it packages my stuff very well unlike boxers that shifts my prick to one side, very annoying.
The most annoying part is when i have an £rection and my prick comes out from that hole in front of the boxers.....i don't even know why they put it there in the first place.
Anyway, what do you guys think? Pant or boxers?
(pardon my language, i just like being raw atimes)
Re: Pant Or Boxers Which Is More Ideal For Guys? by ACM10: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2012
Boxers is more ideal for men. Pant straps the sc.rotum to the body. The temperature of the scrotum is five degree below the body temperature. This is ideal for sp.erm production. When the sc.rotal temperature is in sync with the body temperature, it retards sperm.atogenesis.
Learn to control your urge. Learn to play with women without having an ere.ction. This is part of the art of body and self control. It shows discipline and maturity. It's mostly people that can't control their urge that ra.pes women. In essence, achieve control over your ere.ction.
Re: Pant Or Boxers Which Is More Ideal For Guys? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2012
ACM10: Boxers is more ideal for men. Pant straps the sc.rotum to the body. The temperature of the scrotum is five degree below the body temperature. This is ideal for sp.erm production. When the sc.rotal temperature is in sync with the body temperature, it retards sperm.atogenesis.
Learn to control your urge. Learn to play with women without having an ere.ction. This is part of the art of body and self control. It shows discipline and maturity. It's mostly people that can't control their urge that ra.pes women. In essence, achieve control over your ere.ction.
Lol, am responding to soft touches and kisses from women now means i can't control myself? Do you know how much control i exercise before i have eventually have an erection?
I can't even imagine myself ra.ping a women, especially not when i know i can have any one i want.
BTW i don't think pant straps the scro.tum to body to the extent of affecting sperm production.
I say this because my sperm production is very okay by me....
Re: Pant Or Boxers Which Is More Ideal For Guys? by deebrain(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2012
An erect**n is very normal for a guy..and it does not mean that a guy that has an erect**n is not self controlled..no need for pretense-it happens when there is contact with the opposite sex eg playing, kissing, holding etc etc. Depending on the sexuality of guys, their "thing" would respond happily during such play by erect***g and it could be embarrassing but it depends on how u packaged yr thing in yr boxers when dressing-the type of boxers also matters too.

Please if yr girl is playing erotically with u and YOU DONT HAVE AN ERECT**N, its is a not very good sign. Drop shame and ego aside and holla at yr doctor.
And also take note- Self Control is the situation when u have a serious erect**n or yr body is shaking and demanding u do "it" AND U REFUSE TO YIELD TO THAT DESIRE.

(1) (Reply)

Make Up School Needed!!!! / Pic. Please Describe This Lady / White Completion In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.