Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) (776 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by MacDaddy01: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
What can I say? Anony brings out the best (or the beast) in me;

MacDaddy01:

Stop with these games, Anony! Your number is up!

Your first case argument has failed long time ago. Whatever the first cause is, we must ask what caused the first cause. This leads to an infinite regress.

Your intelligent designer argument has failed long time ago. There can only be a re.tarded designer who designed our solar system to fail, our human bodies to be incompatible with most of our homeland, the earth. The re.tarded designer also chose to wait billions of years (about 14) to create the world we live in today instead of doing it in the blink of an eye since he can create something out of nothing. He had to create the big bang and wait for billions of years for the solar system to come up and then wait for millions of years for humans to appear. Finally, the re.tard then chose to hide this information from humans until about 4,000 BC when chose to reveal himself to the ancestors of middle eastern cavemen and desert dwellers. The re.tard di not even give the full information, he kept most of it to himself and let humans deceive themselves over a flat earth.

This is the equivalent of using a cup to fill a swimming pool with water that will take you about a week instead of using a hose that would take some few hours.

Yaweh, you are a serious dumbazz. angry

Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01: What can I say? Anony brings out the best (or the beast) in me;

BOTH OF YOU GET A ROOM undecided
Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by MacDaddy01: 4:29am On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: BOTH OF YOU GET A ROOM undecided

I thought that u were an edomite not sodomite

1 Like

Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by cyrexx: 4:39am On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:
I thought that u were an edomite not sodomite

classic!

1 Like

Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by Ptolomeus(m): 4:42am On Sep 24, 2012
Logiboy; here in South America we have created the "Church of Logicboy".
We already have three subsidiaries, charging tithes (as the Bible commands) ...
We are awaiting his arrival to bless us, beloved Pastor!
Alleluia!
Un fuerte abrazo querido amigo.
Siempre podrás contar conmigo, como un amigo incondicional.
y...
Vamo' arriba la celeste!

1 Like

Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by MacDaddy01: 4:45am On Sep 24, 2012
Ptolomeus: Logiboy; here in South America we have created the "Church of Locboy".
We already have three fliales, charging tithes (as the Bible commands) ...
We are awaiting his arrival to bless us, beloved Pastor!
Alleluia!
Un fuerte abrazo querido amigo.
Siempre podrás contar conmigo, como un amigo incondicional.
y...
Vamo' arriba la celeste!

jajajaja!

San logicboy!

¡créetelo
Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by Femmymata2(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
Logicboy is very controversial. I seem to like most of his contribution, i believe if God exist, he'll be preparing a special place 4 him in hell. Not to worry i'll stand by you, we can even plan a coup agains God like the devil attempted but failed. What do u thing
Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by MacDaddy01: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
Femmymata2: Logicboy is very controversial. I seem to like most of his contribution, i believe if God exist, he'll be preparing a special place 4 him in hell. Not to worry i'll stand by you, we can even plan a coup agains God like the devil attempted but failed. What do u thing

hahaha nice one!

Crazy guy! grin grin grin
Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by mkmyers45(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Logicboy cant seem to diffrenciate god and man-made gods...
Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by MacDaddy01: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
mkmyers45: Logicboy cant seem to diffrenciate god and man-made gods...

all gods are man made.

#epic reply cool
Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by mkmyers45(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

all gods are man made.

#epic reply cool
I agree but arent you taking it the wrong way? But will a true EM god be man made?
Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by MacDaddy01: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
mkmyers45: I agree but arent you taking it the wrong way? But will a true EM god be man made?

What is an EM? EM god?
Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by mkmyers45(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

What is an EM? EM god?
Electromagnetic energy as god..
Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by MacDaddy01: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
mkmyers45: Electromagnetic energy as god..

Thats plausible.

Such a god wont bless tithe preaching.
Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 25, 2012
Electromagnetic god or creator?
I'm still open to the idea of a creator... but an invisible, sky agony aunt/uncle... na.. na. na.
Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by mkmyers45(m): 6:26am On Sep 25, 2012
musKeeto: Electromagnetic god or creator?
I'm still open to the idea of a creator... but an invisible, sky agony aunt/uncle... na.. na. na.
The god and creator thingy is overblown..
Re: Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) by MacDaddy01: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
Funny how Anony avoided this rant

(1) (Reply)

Advice To The Owner Of Nairaland Mr Seun & Religion Section Moderators / The Origin of Man's Religions / 5 Proof Of Gods Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.