Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Mystrery Of Successful And Happy Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystrery Of Successful And Happy Life (1003 Views)

10 Tips For A Happy Life According To Pope Francis / Pope Francis' Tips For A Happy Life: / Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystrery Of Successful And Happy Life by accused(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
THE MYSTERY OF SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY LIFE The mystery of successful and happy
life lies in our interests, and good
memory which is the basis of our
interest, power of desire and aim,
keeping ourselves smiling and the
character which is the foremost important reason for a successful and happy life. Memory Power Good health is the basis of good memory power. To keep the brain
active, exercise and pure air is
necessary. We get knowledge of this world
through our sense organs. Therefore, it
is essential to keep them alert. As much as efforts are put to exalt
memory power it will improve. Whenever you wish to remember be
clear and open about it. If you wish to
remember a name write it down when
alone. Thereafter connect the name
with the object. If you would learn
something with interest and enthusiasm then you will easily
remember it. By Hand Posture and meditating, the memory power develops manifold. A person with memory weakness has the tendency of forgetfulness, slight
headache, inability to tolerate noise,
non -concentration etc. Power of Desire and Aim For physical, mental, spiritual and material success the desire for it and aim is extremely necessary. A person
who has no aim in life is like a train
without engine. A person with a weak
determination is not competent to take
any decision and incapable of executing decisions already taken. People with no determination and aim,
while doing a job think it would not
have been done, and when not doing a particular work think it should have been taken up. Such a person develops
lack of self -confidence. Therefore they
are rather shy in thoughts and deed,
hence do not progress much. As we mould ourselves the world gives us that shape alone and the way we
spend our life, our life takes that course
alone. A person who concentrates on
achieving his aim with determination,
his mind does not flutter here or there. To start any work the present moment
is the best time ideal for it. If your
drawback in one field hinders your
progress, then achieve success in another direction to make up for it. When we use our discretionary power
to fix a time for realisation of our aim
and start to fulfil it, then, our sub- conscious mind works very fact and we automatically find new ways to do it,
and success becomes certain. Role of Character Only a person who leads a moral life
remains free from disease. Character or
morality is such a source of power
within a human being which gives him
courage in difficult times. Education of building of character and morals values begins in tender age. Just listening to religious messages, moral
teachings etc., are not effective, unless
practised. It is better to be a man of strong
character than be famous. The way you spend your time and your true thoughts give a review of your character. A person’s character is known by his speech. A person’s thought process, builds his character. Truthfulness is recommended as the best ,but characters bears a higher place. Character is tree,
and fame is its shadow. A person with character
likes to bear his criticism. Laughing is way of happiness Laughing is such a great quality which is possessed by human beings alone amongst all living things. Laughing and smiling overcomes anger. A person
who remains happy ever, is dear to everyone . If you want to be healthy laugh loudly. Everyday
for five minutes practise laughter in different poses
before the mirror. Laughing removes tension, gives peace to mind, saves from heart problems, makes the face beautiful and paves a way for success. Laughing
loudly cures many ailments of the stomach, that is
why it is necessary to laugh loudly at least thrice or
four times daily. Make an effort to be smiling naturally while talking, walking, sitting, standing and all the time. This will
keep you always in a positive frame of mind.
Because when smiling such changes take in the
chemical formation of our body that prohibit
tension. One who learns to swallow poison of sorrow
smilingly, has learnt the art of living practically. Character of a Man If you really want to judge of the character of a
man, look not at his great performance. Every normal person can become a hero at one time or another. Watch a man do his common actions,
those are indeed the things which will tell you the
real character of a great man. Great occasions rouse
even the lowest of human beings to some kind of
greatness, but he alone is the really great man
whose character is great always, the same whatever he be. CHECK OUT MORE HUBS.............. 1.Impact of thoughts 2. Life is not bed of roses 3. Purpose in life 4. Effect of Mental Tension 5. Anger - A temporary madness 6.Do not lose hope when all doors are closed 7.Key factors to Success.
Re: The Mystrery Of Successful And Happy Life by insidepower: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2012
Very nice share! smiley
I had a big argument with my previous company boss and as a result I resigned from there.I was suffering from a severe depression for one month.The last time I when I was coming out from the office, my boss said "you will not get success". I was not at all mentally prepared to join another company at that point of time,so my suffer seemed to be more harsh. insidepower.org gave me mental strength at that time. I am not at all advertising for the sight. But if you will go through the "mantra" section, I guarantee you will like it. It helped me to gain strength, and today I am handling a 30 people team in my current company as a team leader.

(1) (Reply)

What is Your Take On Judging Others! / Google And Israel Put The Dead Sea Scrolls Online For Anyone To View / The Forbidden Fruit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.