Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji (4183 Views)

My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie / E-X-P-O-S-E-D: All Nigerian Actresses Are Lesbians / E.x.p.o.s.e.d ! Details Of How Don Jazzy & D’banj Part Ways + D’banj’s Mother’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by Timijo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
According to veteran producer, Charles Novia, Genevieve Nnaji has a secret dirty habit of smoking, whicha lot of people didnt know about:
I remember on the third day of recording, one night while shooting at a clinic in Victoria Garden City Extension, I came out fora bitof fresh air while the technical people were setting up for the next scene.
I saw Genevieve in a dark corner of the building, smoking a cigarette. ‘Whoops! You caught me’, she said, laughing. ‘You smoke?’ I asked, a bit surprised. ‘Now and then. It relaxes me ’ she said. ‘Do yousmoke?’ ‘Neverhave. Never will. But I don’t have any problems with people who smoke though. But health wise, I hope you stop soon.’ I replied.
‘I am trying to. Sit with me a bit, lets talk about this scene’ I sat with her and I explained some few things to her about the scene. We also talked about a bit of her stardom and how she was coping with it. She was in a chatty mood and it was a revealing conversation.
That evening, I saw a vulnerability in her, I had never seen before. This young lady, by a dint of her talent, hard work or fortune, had superstardom thrust upon her and seemed to have no private life anymore. She had become one of the most recognizablefaces in the continent and whilst enjoying the adulation, she was also coming to terms with the scrutiny of her Privacy, whichwas not too palatable to her.
I admired her courage and somehow felt that she wouldgo places beyond Nollywood. I remember I told her so. Genevieve was quite particular about make-up. She would spend many minutes, ensuring that her face was well-powdered.
Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by ozodimgba(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
xposed wetin? na u dey mad it is her lif and nobody can live it for her. Smoke jenny if it pleases and makes u relaxed like they said. Nothing is new under d sun, but then u people should know when u are invading someones privacy.

1 Like

Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by slimyem: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
This Charles Novia guy is starting to get really annoying...
Why expose things you know about people and the ones they told you in secret all cuz you have to write a bullshit book?
Who doesn't have habits or secrets
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Stup1d man!!

2 Likes

Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by 2million1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
So what's the E.X.P.O.S.E.D all about.....mtcheew
Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by Caseless: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
So, genevieve de kpasu cigga sef? See her mouth like fish! Wait oo..whr she get dat her name(genevieve) from? Na only her i knw with dat name. *Jst saying*

1 Like

Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by Dhelake: 7:30am On Sep 24, 2012
2 million: So what's the E.X.P.O.S.E.D all about.....mtcheew
Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by idupaul: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2012
Charles Novia is a fool and Overage child .. What kind of nonsense book is dis .. Who ask am sef to expose anything .. The shame is on Novia as far as I am concerned
Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2012
When Tonto Dike was exposed for smoking everyone one here demonised her, requesting for the electric chair calling her all sorts of names, now the same happens to "golden girl" and everyone wants to shoot the messenger.

I guess its one rule for some and another rule for others.

1 Like

Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by Afam4eva(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2012
omar22: When Tonto Dike was exposed for smoking everyone one here demonised her, requesting for the electric chair calling her all sorts of names, now the same happens to "golden girl" and everyone wants to shoot the messenger.

I guess its one rule for some and another rule for others.

I don't think it's that. The reason why people castigate Tonto Dike is because she's already seen as a bad and spoil girl by many but Genevieve is Nigeria's sweet heart.
Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't think it's that. The reason why people castigate Tonto Dike is because she's already seen as a bad and spoil girl by many but Genevieve is Nigeria's sweet heart.

People castigate Tonto because she smokes? whether she's a spoilt brat or not is besides the question. Now Gene is in the same hot seat and people wants to shoot the messenger

1 Like

Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by Afam4eva(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
omar22:

People castigate Tonto because she smokes? whether she's a spoilt brat or not is besides the question. Now Gene is in the same hot seat and people wants to shoot the messenger
Btw, i didn't hear Genevieve bragging about the fact that she smokes. The book also asserted that she wants to quit.
Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
afam4eva:
Btw, i didn't hear Genevieve bragging about the fact that she smokes. The book also asserted that she wants to quit.

But Tonto didnt brag she only told people eff off! that its her effing life!

Which I dont see anything wrong about what she said,
Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by Afam4eva(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
omar22:

But Tonto didnt brag she only told people eff off! that its her effing life!

Which I dont see anything wrong about what she said,
Now, you see the difference.
Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
afam4eva:
Now, you see the difference.

*Thats not Bragging, its like when Serena Williams told Oprah Winfrey and some other media outlets to mind their damn business! over a dance move she made in London.

*The same as when Rihanna told Joan Rives to slap on a dimper and mind her effing business, because she got in contact with Chris Brown

The same here Tonto is telling people to mind their business
Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by Afam4eva(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
omar22:

*Thats not Bragging, its like when Serena Williams told Oprah Winfrey and some other media outlets to mind their damn business! over a dance move she made in London.

*The same as when Rihanna told Joan Rives to slap on a dimper and mind her effing business, because she got in contact with Chris Brown

The same here Tonto is telling people to mind their business
Yeah, you're right. But this is Nigeria where people are overly emotional and will contrue Tonto's statement to be those of a rude girl.
Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
afam4eva:
Yeah, you're right. But this is Nigeria where people are overly emotional and will contrue Tonto's statement to be those of a rude girl.

I guess your right there!!!
Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by beezman(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2012
hahahhaha Naija, i luv u all.
Re: E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji by coolgeny1(f): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
The last time I checked, it was her life. I cnt imagine how someone will tell u abt her secret n u will have d mind 2 broadcast it. U must be very stupid. Whether u expose her or not it wnt change anytin and u can't be better or richer than her. Baba God don bless am n no man can change it even u.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Pasuma, Doris Simeon And Dayo Amusa? / Aww; Penelope Disick Rocks 'what Would North Do?' Shirt / Rest In Peace:martins Lawrence Found Dead In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.