Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie (4230 Views)

May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes / Yul Edochie & His Daughter Model For Ninos Smart Watch (photos) / Mercy Aigbe, Odunlade Adekola, Yul Edochie Storm Ikeja For Tecno Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Teeboy22(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Nollywood star, Yul Edochie, is the last child of Nigerian movie legend, Pete Edochie. Yul has so far represented his father well by walking on his foot prints and carving a niche for himself as a great, most sought after actor. Unlike some other celebrities who are well known for their smoking habits both on and off set, Yul's reserved nature has made him look like an actor that may not know how to hold a cigarette, let alone knowing how to puff it lie addicts. But surprisingly, Nigeriafilms.com met the Anambra State born father of three actor in Festac Town recently and caught him smoking. When probed to know the level of his addiction to tobacco, which has been said to be dangerous to the health. Do you smoke? Good question. Well I smoke but sometimes not always. Whenever I want to be alone to think about some things, I chill with cigarettes but I don’t dope or smoke weeds (marijuana); just cigarettes. Why not weeds also? No, it will never get to that extent. My father warned me that I can smoke but not weeds or drugs. You do a lot of crazy things under the influence of dope. It makes you act irrational and it kills the brain cells. But do you also do more of alcohols? Not much too. I just drink but I don’t drink to get drunk. May be a little bit tipsy, but never drunk. Yul, whose full names are Chukwubuike Daniel Edochie was named 'Yul' by his father after an American actor. He also recalled how his growing up days was like with a famous father, Pete Edochie. "Growing up was really good with him as a father. He is extremely very strict, but I thank God that He gave me a father like that. I couldn’t have wished for a better father. He is a strict Catholic, so a lot of things I know today I learnt because of my background. Like I told you, I would rather die than dope. Kill me but I won’t dope and that’s how my father is. “My father made us to understand that it is better to have a good name. Good name will get you riches and everything you need. That’s the kind of family I was raised in and my mum too is very strict. There wasn’t much money then to throw around but we grew up loving God and one another," he said.

1 Share

Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2015
He wrongly advised you. Weed is better and it's doesn't kill the brain cells but rather make it more active when it's not abused.
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2015
Ok..buh yul you've been talking too much lately o
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2015
It is a confirmed fact that marijuana is better than cigarrette. Guess daddy didn't know that

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by walepinna(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2015
hehehehe...he didnt advise u well
Cigarette kills you slowly.
and who told u marijuana kills brain cells....ignorance is a disease.
I'd rather smoke marijuana than smoke cigarette
Pass me the rizzy make i roll up jhare
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2015
His father must be high on weed while giving him that advice..

God made weed.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by walepinna(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2015
ollah1:
He wrongly advised you. Weed is better and it's doesn't kill the brain cells but rather make it more active when it's not abused.

Abeg help me tell em ooo...
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by alberto2k(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
His father must be high on weed while giving him that advice..

God made weed.

seconded cool
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Viewing this topic: BaebieHot(f), bloxyboo(f), misspatsy(f), ollah1, Inkman(m) and 4 guest(s)

More females are viewing this thread. Hehe, guess there are higher percentage of female smokers
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by cally3D(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Whether u smoke poo or banana leaves, Aw does it make u less a learner? grin grin
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Just as my mom advice me to use a condom in fuckiology
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by misspatsy(f): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Smokers are liable 2 die young. Whether weed or cigarette,smokers wil stil die young period
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by misspatsy(f): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2015
ollah1:
Viewing this topic: BaebieHot(f), bloxyboo(f), misspatsy(f), ollah1, Inkman(m) and 4 guest(s)

More females are viewing this thread. Hehe, guess there are higher percentage of female smokers
Sorry I dnt smoke.neva hav n neva will so dnt insinuate anytin
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Inkman(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2015
ollah1:
Viewing this topic: BaebieHot(f), Inkman(m)

More females female

*uh hmm
*clears throat*
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2015
misspatsy:
Smokers are liable 2 die young. Whether weed or cigarette,smokers wil stil die young period

Weed when not abused is in fact good for the health. It is known to also reduce the risk of having cancer. It is even prescribed by doctors to some patients.
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by misspatsy(f): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
BaebieHot:

Weed when not abused is in fact good for the health. It is known to also reduce the risk of having cancer. It is even prescribed by doctors to some patients.
So when can one tell if his or her intake is excess or not.smoking generally triggers d components of cancer found in d body to cause full cancerous growth.prevention is beta dan cure my dear.Even d so called doctors will tell u dat smoking increases d risk of cancer,every living person has cancerous components in d cells of d body
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
misspatsy:
So when can one tell if his or her intake is excess or not.smoking generally triggers d components of cancer found in d body to cause full cancerous growth.prevention is beta dan cure my dear.Even d so called doctors will tell u dat smoking increases d risk of cancer,every living person has cancerous components in d cells of d body
In some places where marijuana is legalised, the doctors often prescribe give out doses to sick patients. They don't just give it out any how
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
misspatsy:

hehe. really??
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by misspatsy(f): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
ollah1:

hehe. really??
meaning?wats d big deal or are non-smokers abnormal?
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Vyolet(f): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
It seems it's Yul Edochie's season on Nairaland.
What's with Yul this and Yul that undecided
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
misspatsy:

none of the above, just funny how you cleared yourself off smoking so i guess i shld be the one asking u the same question
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by misspatsy(f): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
ollah1:

none of the above, just funny how you cleared yourself off smoking so i guess i shld be the one asking u the same question
hmmm
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Teeboy22(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
ollah1:

yes..dats tru.
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Teeboy22(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
BaebieHot:
It is a confirmed fact that marijuana is better than cigarrette. Guess daddy didn't know that

he neva knew..
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Teeboy22(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
walepinna:
hehehehe...he didnt advise u well
Cigarette kills you slowly.
and who told u marijuana kills brain cells....ignorance is a disease.
I'd rather smoke marijuana than smoke cigarette
Pass me the rizzy make i roll up jhare

take am easy bro
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Teeboy22(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
ollah1:

hahaha..like seriouzly grin
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Teeboy22(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
cally3D:
Whether u smoke poo or banana leaves, Aw does it make u less a learner? grin grin

really
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Teeboy22(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
edozie04:
Just as my mom advice me to use a condom in fuckiology

gringringrin hahahahahha..
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Teeboy22(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
misspatsy:

dnt mind him...buh u r beautiful oo
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Teeboy22(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
misspatsy:

grin
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Teeboy22(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
ollah1:

r u a smoker?
Re: My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Teeboy22:

r u a smoker?

Nope add marijuana to stuffs tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Photos: 50 Cent's Rumoured New Fling Tiffany Maiyon Shares New Sex*y Pics / Bobrisky On Social Media Vs Bobrisky At Alagbon Police Station (pics) / "Mr Spell" Buhari Rebranded, Rocks Suit In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.