Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ... (1490 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2012
Psychotic people!!
Re: ... by Chanchit: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2012
And WTF is shemex...?
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2012
^^^^The handle they stay stalking on this forum...

Can you get these homoerotic males and trannys off my back?? sad
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2012
LMAO!! Shymmex wetin u do dem AAs for NL, dem don dey cry on top my head ooo.

KAI!! THE NL WH*ORE HAD TO GO GET BACKUP, LMAO!! IT WAS ENTERTAINING THOUGH, STILL WAITING ON MY IP ADDRESS, LMAO!!

btw u came late, olodo!!
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2012
Thank God I missed it, that Gary Coleman looking slut, and female Ids(Alaura_Laura, LondonLisa) having Royal the faggit would have got me banned again.. Lmao!!

I already messed them up mentally, that's enough... undecided undecided

I hope the ObamaCare provides the necessary Lithium and Ritalin dosage for them...

Bwahahahahahaha
Re: ... by slimyem: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
what's with this boy's overt self-appraisal these days?
Seriously??
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
slimyem: what's with this boy's overt self-appraisal these days?
Seriously??
Mtcheeeeeeeew

STFU! - did you read this thread?? https://www.nairaland.com/1025026/describe-country-one-word/17

What's my handle doing on there, when I was in my bed sleeping?? grin

Yo, I'm just tired of the obsession - it used to be fun, but it's weird and creepy now... undecided undecided
Re: ... by slimyem: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx:

STFU! - did you read this thread?? https://www.nairaland.com/1025026/describe-country-one-word/17

What's my handle doing on there, when I was in my bed sleeping?? grin

Yo, I'm just tired of the obsession - it used to be fun, but it's weird and creepy now... undecided undecided
shut up!!!
...and yes,i read it..
I know you are not Shollypopz but you are london2lasgidi and brixtonyute..aren't you?
If peeps are suspicious about your different handles,its cuz you gave them reasons to!!
What happens to just ignoring them and doing your thing as you like it?
You just love the attention..don't you?
Besides,peeps on that thread are same set of peeps fighting over the same thing each time.don't y'all get tired of accusing and mudslinging one another?
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
slimyem: shut up!!!
...and yes,i read it..
I know you are not Shollypopz but you are london2lasgidi and brixtonyute..aren't you?
If peeps are suspicious about your different handles,its cuz you gave them reasons to!!
What happens to just ignoring them and doing your thing as you like it?
You just love the attention..don't you?
Besides,peeps on that thread are same set of peeps fighting over the same thing each time.don't y'all get tired of accusing and mudslinging one another?

london2lasgidi isn't my handle, it belongs to someone else... I just posted under it for the fun of it during the Mr. NL crap..Lmao

Don't put me in the same box with those psychos, I messed them up mentally, and they're now at the mercy of a mental home lol...
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx:

london2lasgidi isn't my handle, it belongs to someone else... I just posted under it for the fun of it during the Mr. NL crap..Lmao

Don't put me in the same box with those psychos, I messed them up mentally, and they're now at the mercy of a mental home lol...

I know I'm supposed to be you but didn't u admit to being London2Lasgidi. I thought u said it was ur cousins picture and that u fooled us?? Bla, bla, bla

No vex abeg, I'm just asking!
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
Shollypopz:
I know I'm supposed to be you but didn't u admit to being London2Lasgidi. I thought u said it was ur cousins picture and that u fooled us?? Bla, bla, bla

No vex abeg, I'm just asking!

Yeah, I didn't create the the Id... I just used it during the Mr. NL thing with my cousin's pic and I've stopped using it...

It's nothing serious...

You and those psychos really went at it yesterday, I've been laughing my ar.se off all day reading that thread...

Bwahahahahahahaha
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Maybe u'll stop being paranoid.......I no dey among the Rainbow brite gang ooo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money / Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry / I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.