Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa (33850 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by funkydoc(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
how

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
False news
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by OneNaira6: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
False news. Every species in the world develop the same way while in the early stages of development in their mother's womb or egg. As the stages of development advances that is when they start differentiating. The baby is obviously very very pre-mature born. I doubt it would survive.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by vislabraye(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
How is it half goat? The baby is either not fully formed or deformed. QED.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by ryom(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2012
looks like amniotic banding to me
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by chux76(m): 1:24am On Sep 25, 2012
VERY FAKE PHOTOSHOP PIC...who d OP wan fool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Fulaman198(m): 3:16am On Sep 25, 2012
You guys are very mean-spirited. It's an innocent baby that was born with deformities, even if this may not be real or photoshoped, I can't believe some of the things a lot of you are saying. This is an innocent life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by dominique(f): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2012
100%:

Na which proper vitamins wey ur mama chop?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by ignis: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2012
100%:

Na which proper vitamins wey ur mama chop?
maybe na Vitamin Z
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by GCRS87: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
sure say no be goat sleep with the woman? (If dis story is true) or may be her husband na boko haram member, bc of d killings of innocent xristians God decided to punish him dat way.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by navygrl: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
In the civilized world that is called a gestational defect. To the world consumed by nonsense and science is discarded this is half goat/half human child. Yeah I can see Nigeria moving forward toward becoming a super power *rolls eyes* next topic please
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 01, 2012
Onila What the fuc is this Lmfao..
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 01, 2012
dominique: Why do nigerians like to believe in strange supernatural stories? our journalists are not making the situation any better. what i'm seeing here looks more like a malformed baby- The head didnt detach from the neck and the digits are still fused together. The mother was prolly malnourished and didnt use proper vitamins. Half goat baby my foot.

pray for our ignorance to cease!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 01, 2012
Onila Crazy as Fuc.

I bet that Ho3 pucccy taste good as hell.

Crazy Biitches got the Best Twaat Hands Down.

I heard she is Black as Hell to, which is a Major turn on for Me.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 01, 2012
DICKtator: Omdzzzz!!!
How she take phucccck goat now?
She should know that she would give birth to a centaur!!
grin grin grin grin
lmaooo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 01, 2012
hornipipe: Wtf this is disgusting undecided

@onila & horni

no its not "disgusting", instead this baby is a an example of an unfortunate part of life that happens when some babies do not develop properly in either their early or late stages in the womb.

this is not a "monster" but a human being.

i find it appalling you two would scorn another person because you had the luxury of being born "normal".
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 01, 2012
*Kails*:

@onila & horni

no its not "disgusting", instead this baby is a an example of an unfortunate part of life that happens when some babies do not develop properly in either their early or late stages in the womb.

i find it appalling you two would scorn another person because you had the luxury of being born "normal".

lol
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 01, 2012
Viewing this topic: *Kails*, ~Royal~, onila(f)

I swear to God Onila just came out of No where!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 01, 2012
How does it work when you Follow someone on the forum?..Can you see when they Log In and Their Location or something?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by onila(f): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2012
*Kails*:

@onila & horni

the article said nothing abbt deformity but the baby being a half goat
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 01, 2012
Onila i Heard you a Super Dark Chocolate Cutie.... tongue

lemme see ya Pic Mamii
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 01, 2012
onila:

the article said nothing abbt deformity but the baby being a half goat

That's what makes it FAKE news grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 01, 2012
Lol@this Niqqah^ BallCap.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 01, 2012
seriallink:

That's what makes it FAKE news grin

Loooooooooooooooool.
Wow. Thank you. grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 01, 2012
~Royal~:
Lol@this Niqqah^ BallCap.

Royal...be nice.
tongue
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 01, 2012
*Kails*:

Loooooooooooooooool.
Wow. Thank you. grin

You're welcome ma'am; don't mind Onila, she's just being a comedian! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 01, 2012
*Kails*:

@onila & horni

why did they decide to take a picture of the unfortunate creature... I am not scorning a person i am only rejecting the image in a contemptous way because i find it disturbing.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
hornipipe: why did they decide to take a picture of the unfortunate creature... I am not scorning a person i am only rejecting the image in a contemptous way because i find it disturbing.

Idky perhaps out of curiosity.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
*Kails*:

Idky perhaps out of curiosity.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remdesivir Proves Effective Against Coronavirus In US Study / How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.