Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Chams Private Placement Invitation And Form - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chams Private Placement Invitation And Form (1562 Views)

Home Based Data Entry Jobs And Form Filling Jobs Available. No Deposit Required. / Hello Fellows:just To Inform You That Geo-fluid Private Placement Is Still On / Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chams Private Placement Invitation And Form by Ciaman: 6:04am On Jan 15, 2008
I would like to know if CHAMS private placement form can still be submitted. My stockbroker was able to get a form last week through the help of a woman at UBA Global Market. Though we cant afford to buy it all but he will be talking to some of his client so as to pull money together and buy. If you are interested in pulling money together alongside with us, you can contact me on 08056239219. It will be well documented with any lawyer of your choice and I have some genuie properties to put down as colllateral with your lawyer till the end of the whole business only if the form can still be submitted within this week. Post your comment. Any relevant information is welcomed.
Re: Chams Private Placement Invitation And Form by K2: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2008
You might be able to save yourself from the headache by going to Skye Bank.
Re: Chams Private Placement Invitation And Form by live4love: 3:32am On Jan 17, 2008
Hi Ciama,
I am very much interested. I will be calling you for details but would like you to attach the form, if you do not mind.
Re: Chams Private Placement Invitation And Form by BabsO2(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2008
This placement is already oversubscribed. UBA, SKYE and FIDELITY have stopped collecting as I understand returns are being collated from close of business today.

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Export Of Agro-products & Solid Minerals / “Travel Now Pay Later” Opportunities Provided By Wakanow and UBA / Nylon Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.