Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? (3056 Views)

Nairaland Mentioned In The Starcomms Private Placement Petition / Prospectus For A.r.m Real Estate Private Placement / Hello Fellows:just To Inform You That Geo-fluid Private Placement Is Still On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? by texazzpete(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2008
Hi
as the topic implies, was just given the heads up about this PP. Any knowledgeable person willing to give advice on the virtue of this offer.

Also i'd appreciate advice on buying Goldlink Insurance at N3.

Thanks
Re: Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? by scojay: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2008
Hi, in respect of the Starcommes private placement, anyone interest in this offer should contact me before 2nd friday at N13 per share, minimum of 420,000 units. This Starcomm placement is one of the best PPs no one can afford to miss. It's a mega hit placement and the price at N13 is a sweet buy. The forms are not available any way expect to invited investors. Contact me through my cell phone - 08062155921.
Re: Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? by davecine: 9:23am On May 23, 2008
Starcomms has closed , but a few people I know are still selling.
Re: Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? by rasputinn(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2008
texazzpete:

Hi
as the topic implies, was just given the heads up about this PP. Any knowledgeable person willing to give advice on the virtue of this offer.

Also i'd appreciate advice on buying Goldlink Insurance at N3.

Thanks

@ TP,your best bet is to take this question to the "stock market tips for nigerians" thread.Plus the issue of starcomms PP has been dealt with sometime ago on that thnread,just flip through the previous pages
Re: Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? by rasputinn(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2008
@ Fof2

Welcome back from AWOL grin grin grin
Really good to see you on the block,where is you son ololufemi?
Re: Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? by demola9: 5:00pm On May 26, 2008
when do u think that star comm public offer will come out.and how much iwill be it be per unit.and the reltel private offer.how much is the unit
Re: Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? by davecine: 5:39pm On May 26, 2008
Reltel is coming out soon around 15 naira. I work for the sole issuing house. Any further questions, pls give me a call on 08038849962.
Re: Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? by Ukpekeson(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2008
MTN OR GLO SHOULD MAKE PP RATHER THAN THESE OTHER TELECOM THAT ARE NOT WELL SPREAD.

CHEERS,

(1) (Reply)

Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. / How To Start A Blogging Business Like Linda Ikeji [tutorial] / Business Plan For The Production Of Sachet Water And Ice Block In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.