Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Like It Never Happened. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Like It Never Happened. (1217 Views)

HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? / See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) / My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like It Never Happened. by jeffizy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
A relationship as we know means commitment. And it requires a great deal of trust to keep it going.talking about a matured exclusive relationship. Not talking about flings and stuff like one night stands!
When you finally decide to burn the bridge and stay totally commited to that 'one' guy/babe , how would you feel or react when you find out your patner went out of the relationship to 'eat another pie' ?
I'm a guy and I expect my woman to stay faithful forever.but that should apply to me too.what's good for the goose they say is also right for the gAnder.
How would you feel learning of your patner's infidelity?
Re: Like It Never Happened. by jeffizy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
^
Re: Like It Never Happened. by daisyella: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Anyone who cheats is not worth ¶τ̲̅ dump d person buh if u guys r married, marriage is for better for worse,u know d rest buh believe me forgiving a cheating person aint easy at all
Re: Like It Never Happened. by greedie1(f): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
Its very simple really..... U either forgive or u dont! Depending on ow much u love her and d principles u hold dear

1 Like

Re: Like It Never Happened. by RoyalRoy(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2013
I do not support infidelity in any form....whether as a married or a single. As it will never ever be forgotten.
All said and done, I will move on.
No second chance!!!!
Re: Like It Never Happened. by Gambrosia: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2013
Not a prerequisite for ANY of my relationships or marriageS! kiss
Freeeeeeeeee world! I believe in OPEN RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES!

If you dun like it. . . .please shut the damn door behind ya! kiss

What can be SOOOOOOOOOOO SPECIAL ABOUT ONE MAN OR WOMAN. . . .that will force moi to stay with him or her? undecided

I ain't no doggone CHRISTIAN. . . .So, not my gadddem business! kiss

I'm a guy and I expect my woman to stay faithful forever.but that should apply to me too.what's good for the goose they say is also right for the gAnder.
How would you feel learning of your patner's infidelity?

There are ABOLUTELY no INFIDELS in my relationships!
When you have open relationships. . . THE VERY BEST by MY OPINION. . . .THERE ARE NO HEARTBREAKS OR CHEATS! kiss

Pele o! GROW SOME THICK SKIN. . . AND SOME BALLS! kiss

Love has NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING FAITHFUL OR UNFAITHFULL. . .FOR MEN OR WOMEN!!!!

Grow up and stop HURTING YOURSELF because of one LOUSY POOHSIE OR DEE-EEEE-K!!! kiss
Re: Like It Never Happened. by jeffizy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
Gambroisa, where u ever in love?
What did the girl do to make u this 'outstanding'?

(1) (Reply)

Advice To The Ladies- Why Some Marraiges Failed! / My Family Needs Your Prayers / Tired Of Epileptic Power? Order For Your Inverters @affordable Prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.