Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. (1352 Views)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Compilation Of Very Hilarious Jokes[a Must Read] / A Compilation Of Gbagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by Consultant(f): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2006
I love a good joke and these really made me laugh. Enjoy!

Hiccup Medicine

A man walks into a drugstore and asks the Pharmacist, "do you have any medicine for hiccups?"
"Turn around" the pharmacist says. The man turns around and the pharmacist smacks him hard on the back of his head. "What did you do that for?" the man splutters angrily. "Well," the pharmacist says, "it has been proven that a sudden shock sometimes cures hiccups. As you can see, you're not hiccupping anymore".
"Of course i'm not you idiot," the man screams, "it's my son at home who has hiccups!"

Timing Is Everything

A guy shows up late for work. The boss yells, "You should've been here at 8:30!"
The guy replies, "Why? What happened at 8:30?"

Sad Story

Bill, Jim & Scott were at a convention together & were sharing a large suite on the top of a 75-story skyscraper. After a long day of meetings, they were shocked to hear that the elevators in their hotel were broken & they would have to climb 75 flights of stairs to get to their room.

Bill said to Jim & Scott, "Let's break the monotony of this unpleasant task by concentrating on something interesting. I'll tell jokes for 25 flights, Jim can sing songs for the next 25 flights and Scott can tell sad stories for the rest of the way."

At the 26th floor, Bill stopped telling jokes & Jim began to sing. At the 51st floor Jim stopped singing & Scott began to tell sad stories. "I will tell my saddest story first," he said. "I left the room key in the car, "
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by spikelord(m): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2006
Haha, why would he leave the room key in his car?
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by hotangel2(f): 2:43am On Apr 14, 2006
OMG!!!! The last joke, now that's HILARIOUS. They r gonna have to go back down, and then come back up again! Noo, that's hilarious.

Funny jokes.
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by Z4M4eva(f): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2006
l.o.l. I loved all 'em jokes.
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by xdos(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2006
chei!!! well he'll have to do that all alone,
d guyz wud have to wait 4 him up there while he pays for his carelessness,
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by jayemkay(f): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2006
hahaha really laughed at the last on!
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by dbaptist1(m): 1:05am On Dec 05, 2008
dts som wicked tin 2 do at d 51st floor
i will wait for him 2 go and bring it and den we continue from there
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by sholabanke(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2008
all they need to do is to wait for him
at the 51 floor
no need for all of them to go tog
let him carry his cross alone.
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by bydot1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2008
@poster, nice ones grin
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by Magnate021(m): 4:34am On Dec 07, 2008
yeah nice one!
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by CrazyMan(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2008
Nice joke.
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by dbaptist1(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2008
sholabanke:

all they need to do is to wait for him
at the 51 floor
no need for all of them to go tog
let him carry his cross alone.

yep im down with u there
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by ayusman16(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2008
and u think the guy would go down to get the keys and go back up? If na me, i go just go one cool spot to chill out with chilled udemecious!
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by krama(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2008
. . . grin
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by deleson: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2008
I think the last is whimsical dan others.
They would have to go back together,else if he goes alone,he won't come back to drop the key.LOL.
Re: A Compilation Of Laugh Lines. by darequam(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2008
I'm rich
Omo if i de part of those other two i go make sure i whoop the guys ass for wasting our time.

(1) (Reply)

Project Manager / Patrick Obiahiagbon / Akala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.