Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Poster Of The Year - Godman_n - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Poster Of The Year - Godman_n (506 Views)

*~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / AIEROMON Emerges Phone Section Poster Of The Year 2010 & Gets N5000 - CONGRATS!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Poster Of The Year - Godman_n by eledalo: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/godman_n

From time to time I see this guys posts on different topics, and think 'This guy is a deep thinker'. Finally looked through his posts and cannot fault a single one. Well thought, untribalistic, unbiased, forward facing, modest and uninsulting. So please when thinking of Poster of the year nominees dont look at the LOUDEST, most insultive or most tribalistic or partisan profile, please read his posts and promote this type of thinking. Motivational character.

(1) (Reply)

Photo :parents Of Slain 20-year-old To Demand Justice / G.e.jonathan Meets With The Queen Of England. / What Will Happen If Nigeria Oil Reserve Dries Up By 12am Midnight Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.