Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

**MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB (9657 Views)

Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** / DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

**MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Chief ChelseaBMW . . . MY Brother from the other Mother.
Contacted us for a nice Phone, and we discussed price . . . Money deposited in our Account in Nigeria . . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
Deal signed today and we are gonna give him the best of the best . . . With all the accessories in the Box . . . Only for him
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hehehehehehehe........wen I get home am gonna do some posting...Just know am proud to be doing business with u.....so happy
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by snoopy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
Pls How much for the black with all the accessories?
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
snoopy: Pls How much for the black with all the accessories?

With all the accessories in the box, i could get you for only 55K Naira . . You are appreciated for spending time on our thread and we look forward to your business.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 12:15am On Sep 25, 2012
I cant but make sure my brother from the other mother got the best for less . . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2012
Fhemmmy: I cant but make sure my brother from the other mother got the best for less . . .

That's why you will always be my elder broda from the other mother
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2012
I can close my two eyez to do business with fhemmmy motors.I wish to do more businesses with you sir,God bless you
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
chelseabmw: That's why you will always be my elder broda from the other mother

I am honored, Sir
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
Thanks for your Trust, Sir
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2012
Your nice products alone makes my trust uncountable and imaginable. When pre orders are bound to happen here on the technology section,its FHEMMMY and others......Guaranteed and quality products are the reason why I came to you in the first place.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
chelseabmw: Your nice products alone makes my trust uncountable and imaginable. When pre orders are bound to happen here on the technology section,its FHEMMMY and others......Guaranteed and quality products are the reason why I came to you in the first place.

Deeply honored by your words, Sir . . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
We have only sold 3 piece of something this clean and loaded .. . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
Chief, send the address of where the phone will be sent and let us make it happen . .. Na you go pay for courier within Nigeria oh tongue
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
Thanks for getting across to my partner, sir
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
Could be mistaken for a brand new . . . We just got another one that will be leaving from Canada to Nigeria tomorrow, Na God oh
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 4:56am On Sep 28, 2012
Fhemmmy: Chief, send the address of where the phone will be sent and let us make it happen . .. Na you go pay for courier within Nigeria oh tongue

Boss i just saw this now......... Your agent sent me a text message saying that the courier service man couldn't make it cos of hold up....She said i should wait till monday i told her not to try it as i wanna use my fone to rock on saturday morning.....So she is using transport bus this morning....I cant wait to rock my Phone cheesy
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 4:59am On Sep 28, 2012
Boss,Pls stop addressing me as Sir...........I use God k beg you....... I be your boy any day any time
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
chelseabmw:

Boss i just saw this now......... Your agent sent me a text message saying that the courier service man couldn't make it cos of hold up....She said i should wait till monday i told her not to try it as i wanna use my fone to rock on saturday morning.....So she is using transport bus this morning....I cant wait to rock my Phone cheesy

Lol . . Na you biko oh, i hail, Sir
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
Awaiting the good news . . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by gbolahan1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
Kudos 2u Mr Femmi 4d great work. Pls I need a Sony xperia s LT26i new or used(preferably used 2cut cost) I'm ready to pay in ful 2pre-order if I get best price 4rm u . Thanks.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
gbolahan1: Kudos 2u Mr Femmi 4d great work. Pls I need a Sony xperia s LT26i new or used(preferably used 2cut cost) I'm ready to pay in ful 2pre-order if I get best price 4rm u . Thanks.

There is only one that is available around and the price for that is on the high side, will be delivered to Lagos at a cost of Only . . . 100K Naira.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by gbolahan1(m): 1:20am On Sep 29, 2012
Quite on d high side.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 4:09am On Sep 29, 2012
gbolahan1: Quite on d high side.

I agree with you but i think it is cos it is not too common in my hood
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
Chief, come and give us some good news here
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Heard he battery was left out . . . Apologies, Sir
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 30, 2012
I need a brand new laptop Mr phemmy.
Suggest something modern with all I.T compatibility yet friendly with my budget.
I'd appreciate prices too to enable me make a choice.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by KingPradas(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2012
Bros can i see the pick of bold 5 black with all the accessories . i'm interested in it.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
LastApostle: I need a brand new laptop Mr phemmy.
Suggest something modern with all I.T compatibility yet friendly with my budget.
I'd appreciate prices too to enable me make a choice.

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . We have Dell for now, price ranges from 90K and above, sir.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
KingPradas: Bros can i see the pick of bold 5 black with all the accessories . i'm interested in it.

The Black BB Bold 5 we have comes with Charger and no other acccessories . . . . We could give that to you at a really good price, mail me cos i cant give you such price on this thread . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com or leave your number and i will call you
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . We have Dell for now, price ranges from 90K and above, sir.

HP is more appropriate for me
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
Fhemmmy: Awaiting the good news . . .

Boss,sorry for coming here late to give the good new......I have gotten my fone and its lovely......Battery or no battery am kool and ever patient as my name.....I got another job for her too....I tried calling you but you weren't picking....Please how much will i get iphone5...That is the next fone on my mind now.Let me know asap.God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pounding Machine For Sale - 30K / Dell And Toshiba Batteries For Sale At Cheap Prices / ⏳⏰For sale: "APPLE iPad Air 3 64GB...❗️❗️❗️✔️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.