Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pounding Machine For Sale - 30K - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pounding Machine For Sale - 30K (9654 Views)

Qasa Yam Pounding Machine / Pounding Machine For Sale - 30K / Yam Pounding Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pounding Machine For Sale - 30K by aosoremi: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
Having REAL pounded yam has never been this easy, you simply boil your yam and in less than three minutes you have Hot, Smooth and Elastic pounded yam. Your Osuji pounded yam machine makes you look forward to meal times with your family. Now with just the touch of a button you can make that real pounded yam possible, even after a long day at work. For your growing children, pounded yam which is rich in fibre is just ideal for them. You cannot quantify the joy, satisfaction and pleasure it will give you to see your family so happy and satisfied. The Osuji yam pounder equally pounds unripe plantain for those with special nutrient requirements (diabetics), it pounds cocoyam, and cassava popularly known as Fufu. Now you and your family can enjoy REAL pounded yam at home without the difficulties involved in the preparation of the meal. So why wait much longer? Begin to make plans today to own your very own Osuji pounded yam machine. The Price is just 30K. To order and for further inquiries; call Soremi on 08124564674

Re: Pounding Machine For Sale - 30K by AAnimasaun: 12:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Please DO NOT BUY the Osuji Yam Pounder. It is a very bad product. I bought a unit on the 18th March 2015 and had this delivered to me in Ikeja-Lagos by one of the Sales Representative (One Pastor Emmanuel). The glass lid was broken while installing and his promise to return with a replacement has not happened since then. Email and phone calls to 080 3479 1815 has not been returned. The lady in charge of the email address (osujiyampounder@yahoo.com) never sign her name-a further proof of the bad product they sell. I'm happy to provide you with further proof this is not a product to invest your hard-earned money on. Drop me an email at aanimasaun@gmail.com.
Re: Pounding Machine For Sale - 30K by ollybest: 6:57am On Jan 17, 2016
You are very right the products is very bad I bought one in 2014 it didn't work . Called and a lady picked promised to change it . Until last year 2015 when I called with another number and a man picked it and said I should send the machine back to him that he will send me a new one but I will pay 15k . I agreed and transfer the 15k to him . On receiving the new products it was refurbished, my kitchen was smelling of Paints they use d .you can even see that it was not new. It was not working , the plug was wrong. They are crook and they have refused to pick up phones . Their phones always switched off . I will collect my money back from them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LG G5 4GB RAM For 35k / HP Elitebook Folio 9470m (500gb/8gb, Corei5, Backlit) UPDATED / 1.5hp Samsung Silver Nano Window Ac For Sale 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.