Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Earthquake Alert! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earthquake Alert! (1203 Views)

(Tweets)Earthquake Rocking Nepal, And Christians Are Selling Christ / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. / Australia Earthquake & Tsunami Prophecy! - Hear The Warning And Repent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earthquake Alert! by EvangSOlowu(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
Attention all Nigerians!
On the 14th of Sept. 2012 in my night dream, the Great God of Heaven revealed to me a great an earthquake happened in Nigeria. Many great buildings collapsed and many sunk down into the earth. Many people both men, women, boys, girls and children could not be found as they have sunk down into the earth below.

Again on the 24th of Sept. 2012 in the afternoon at about 2:40pm the Holy God revealed to me in my dream.
I saw a great an earthquake occured in Nigeria: many great buildings collapsed while many sunk down into the earth below, and many people both men, women, boys, girls including children and properties went down to the earth below, many people carrying their children were running helter skelter.

I saw and behold it was terrible.

Now I advice you all let everybody pray for his/her state that God of Heaven should have mercy on us and prevent such an earthquake from happening.

Evang. S. Olowu
Re: Earthquake Alert! by CrazyMan(m): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2012
 Ezekiel 13:3-7. This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing! 4 Your prophets, Israel, are like jackals among ruins. 5 You have not gone up to the breaches in the wall to repair it for the people of Israel so that it will stand firm in the battle on the day of the LORD. 6 Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. Even though the LORD has not sent them, they say, "The LORD declares," and expect him to fulfill their words. 7 Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, "The LORD declares," though I have not spoken?

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Alert! by mkmyers45(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2012
CrazyMan:  Ezekiel 13:3-7. This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing! 4 Your prophets, Israel, are like jackals among ruins. 5 You have not gone up to the breaches in the wall to repair it for the people of Israel so that it will stand firm in the battle on the day of the LORD. 6 Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. Even though the LORD has not sent them, they say, "The LORD declares," and expect him to fulfill their words. 7 Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, "The LORD declares," though I have not spoken?

Isnt this too harsh?
Re: Earthquake Alert! by Kx: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2012
Knowing too well that Nigeria is not immune from natural disasters, one can only say thanks for sharing.
Re: Earthquake Alert! by CrazyMan(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
mkmyers45: Isnt this too harsh?
How is it harsh if I may ask?

God showed him a vision of an earthquake which would befall Nigerians, and best he can do is to come to Nairaland and post his junk...that's not God speaking, its his confused mind talking.
Re: Earthquake Alert! by mkmyers45(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
CrazyMan:
How is it harsh if I may ask?

God showed him a vision of an earthquake which would befall Nigerians, and best he can do is to come to Nairaland and post his junk...that's not God speaking, its his confused mind talking.

Isnt it all part of what he should do?
Re: Earthquake Alert! by tpia5: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
maybe you mean bomb.

lord have mercy o.
Re: Earthquake Alert! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
tpia@:
maybe you mean bomb.

lord have mercy o.
yeah earthquake = bomb
Re: Earthquake Alert! by 2good(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
Evang. S. Olowu:
Attention all Nigerians!
On the 14th of Sept. 2012 in my night dream, the Great God of Heaven revealed to me a great an earthquake happened in Nigeria. Many great buildings collapsed and many sunk down into the earth. Many people both men, women, boys, girls and children could not be found as they have sunk down into the earth below.

Again on the 24th of Sept. 2012 in the afternoon at about 2:40pm the Holy God revealed to me in my dream.
I saw a great an earthquake occured in Nigeria: many great buildings collapsed while many sunk down into the earth below, and many people both men, women, boys, girls including children and properties went down to the earth below, many people carrying their children were running helter skelter.

Now I advice you all let everybody pray for his/her state that God of Heaven should have mercy on us and prevent such an earthquake from happening.

Evang. S. Olowu

Nigeria is not in anyway close to a tectonically active plate, so what you saw is in your dream, is your own imagination. Get some education on the cause of Earthquake. You might start with the image below.

Re: Earthquake Alert! by tpia5: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
^dont look at the words in his post- look at the image.

Its just a question of where.
Re: Earthquake Alert! by EvilBrain1(m): 3:35am On Sep 26, 2012
2good:

Nigeria is not in anyway close to a tectonically active plate, so what you saw is in your dream, is your own imagination. Get some education on the cause of Earthquake. You might start with the image below.

Apparently born-again people don't believe in plate tectonics. They believe what the bible says: that the earth is about 6000 years old. Plate tectonics, the continental drift theory, and in fact, the entire field of geology contradict that.

So basically their god can send an earthquake to wherever he wants and he doesn't need any geologic fault lines to do it.
Re: Earthquake Alert! by honeyfave: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
Evang. S. Olowu:
Attention all Nigerians!

Evang. S. Olowu
This does not necessary mean earthquake. It simply means disaster either natural or man- made.
@Op you need divine intrepretation on revelations.
Re: Earthquake Alert! by tobechi74: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
If it is not TB JOSHUA, then no body wil take it serious
Re: Earthquake Alert! by maryswags: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
CrazyMan:  Ezekiel 13:3-7. This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing! 4 Your prophets, Israel, are like jackals among ruins. 5 You have not gone up to the breaches in the wall to repair it for the people of Israel so that it will stand firm in the battle on the day of the LORD. 6 Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. Even though the LORD has not sent them, they say, "The LORD declares," and expect him to fulfill their words. 7 Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, "The LORD declares," though I have not spoken?

Ur name says it all!
Re: Earthquake Alert! by MistadeRegal(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
When Moses spoke in the wilderness "let the earth open its mouth and swallow these wicked men and all they had"(korah, abiram and dathan) why did God not reply Moses -remember! tectonic plate?
Be careful when you reply to posts like this its an alert not asking you to pay. Is prayer your enemy or too hard to offer?
Re: Earthquake Alert! by MistadeRegal(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
*When Moses spoke in the wilderness "let the earth open its mouth and swallow these wicked men and all they had"(korah, abiram and dathan) why did God not reply Moses -remember! tectonic plate?
*Be careful when you reply to posts like this its an alert not asking you to pay.
*Is prayer your enemy or too hard to offer?
*God does not need scientific theory to send earthquake to anywhere in the world.
*And why won't God decide such after Fashola and Rasheed are shutting down HIS HOUSE OF PRAYERS?
Re: Earthquake Alert! by seyibrown(f): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
2good:

It may not be a 'physical' earthquake. It could be a War that would 'shake' Nigeria to its very roots! The aftermath of a war and an earthquake on a nation are not dissimilar!
Re: Earthquake Alert! by 2good(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
seyibrown:

It may not be a 'physical' earthquake. It could be a War that would 'shake' Nigeria to its very roots! The aftermath of a war and an earthquake on a nation are not dissimilar!
You are not the OP so don't try to modify his claims to justify your religious belief.. Nigeria is very unstable now so we don't need someone's vision to know that war can possibly breakout anytime even though we all hope it doesn't. People hallucinate and call it vision in Nigeria resulting in unnecessary panic and spread of rumor and superstitious beliefs
Re: Earthquake Alert! by seyibrown(f): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
2good: You are not the OP so don't try to modify his claims to justify your religious belief.. Nigeria is very unstable now so we don't need someone's vision to know that war can possibly breakout anytime even though we all hope it doesn't. People hallucinate and call it vision in Nigeria resulting in unnecessary panic and spread of rumor and superstitious beliefs

When people tell you things, it helps to apply wisdom to them. What part of 'COULD' and 'MAY' don't you understand? Dreams can be interpreted in different ways ... and my pointing out that it COULD well mean something else does not mean it does! There are no laws against people expressing their opinions in the light of their religious or non-religious beliefs! If according to your non-religious beliefs, it is your position that dreams & visions are hallucinations, I take no offence. No need to take out your 'non-religious' frustrations on those who hold religious beliefs and express their opinions on that basis, or those who do not agree with your non-religious beliefs.

If your 'non-hallucination' leads you to believe that there is a possibility of war in Nigeria, and another person's 'hallucination' predicts similar or same, where is the conflict? What are you angry about?

When you pass that law that prevents religious people from reasoning/talking/discussing matters in accordance with their beliefs, please let me know. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Earthquake Alert! by 2good(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
seyibrown:

When people tell you things, it helps to apply wisdom to them. What part of 'COULD' and 'MAY' don't you understand? Dreams can be interpreted in different ways ... and my pointing out that it COULD well mean something else does not mean it does! There are no laws against people expressing their opinions in the light of their religious or non-religious beliefs! If according to your non-religious beliefs, it is your position that dreams & visions are hallucinations, I take no offence. No need to take out your 'non-religious' frustrations on those who hold religious beliefs and express their opinions on that basis, or those who do not agree with your non-religious beliefs.

If your non-hallucination leads you to believe that there is a possibility of war in Nigeria, and another person's 'hallucination' predicts similar or same, where is the conflict?

When you pass that law that prevents religious people from reasoning/talking/discussing matters in accordance with their beliefs, please let me know. smiley smiley smiley
Someone came here 2 make claim about earthquake and I tried to educate the person being that I have some Geology background and u quoted me and gave a lazy man's interpretation to his alleged earthquake dream. I have no time to argue back and forth with you but will only tell you to try and be at least a little bit logical when you respond to someone
Re: Earthquake Alert! by seyibrown(f): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
2good: Someone came here 2 make claim about earthquake and I tried to educate the person being that I have some Geology background and u quoted me and gave a lazy man's interpretation to his alleged earthquake dream. I have no time to argue back and forth with you but will only tell you to try and be at least a little bit logical when you respond to someone

I would really appreciate your 'educated/logical' interpretation of the OP's dream! We learn everyday!
Re: Earthquake Alert! by Kslib(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Like some said,it may not necessarily man mean "earht quake".. It might be in ay form of disaster..

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Ministry In Nigeria / The Essence Of Life / 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.