Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) (6286 Views)

'Kcee Asked For My Unclad Photos' - Female Fan Claims On Instagram / Korede Bello Digging It Out On Stage With A Female Fan At An Event(pic) / DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by MajeOfficial: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2012

Source: www.facebook.com/

shocked shocked Changes the way I see him...
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=]
Source: www.facebook.com/

shocked shocked Changes the way I see him...[/quote]This must be a joke huh?
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by MajeOfficial: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2012
I'm just running across the picture so you tell me, it's him and he's hitting someone though
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=]I'm just running across the picture so you tell me, it's him and he's hitting someone though[/quote]Yeah, I know, buh his body guards are doing nothing abt it now? What ya fink?
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by MajeOfficial: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2012
They're just as crazy as he is
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by Caseless: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
Jay-z has kept a clean sheet, why dis outburst at da peak of his career? If it's true, let's see how d US media handle dis. Jay-z, jst watch d media castrating u right in ur face for this show of shame.
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by LongOne1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2012
That’s more of a shove, besides, you can’t judge based on a clip, as she might have done something annoying – like grab his member.

I mean this is the US we are talking about; they sue like no man’s business, it would be assault in this case.
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
I also think the lady was trying to hug him based on the fact that Jay - Z is a STAR. You know how they behave over dia now? Buh this can't be a fight
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by Africasjolie: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
This is like the old jay Z.The is like old,Jay z doesnt have a good record he stabbed,he was so gansgter.I dnt think dis is recent.

1 Like

Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by tjskii(f): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
Ehen na wa o,it had better nt be true,no matter wat a woman does to provoke u,a true gentleman with values wud never degenerate to such a level
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by Tstark(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
This was a very old incident early 2000's. Stop spreading rubbish!
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by ronkebp(f): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
That was not a punch.
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by cheddarking(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2012
Not Surprised

Jay-Z is well Gangster....
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by lagcity(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
tjskii: Ehen na wa o,it had better nt be true,no matter wat a woman does to provoke u,a true gentleman with values wud never degenerate to such a level

cut the crap. some women deserve to be punched very hard

1 Like

Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by tjskii(f): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2012
*arches eyebrow* lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by LongOne1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
^^^I don’t tolerate violence against women, but some have the ability to rile you up. They get into your subconscious, under your skin, into your head and bring out a violent reaction that probably never existed before.

In addition, there is no such thing as a ‘true gentleman’; everyone gets to that ‘back against the wall stage’ where the only option is to fight back – with words preferably though. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by MajeOfficial: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
He's surrounded by his entourage, and the girl is significantly smaller and younger than him. i doubt his back was against any wall
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by queensmith: 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
this video is old but im still wondering what it was all about and whether he got into any trouble. Anyway you can tell by his face that he beats women. . . . probably rapes them too.. . . think i heard about him assaulting superhead.
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by djfalone(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
is that rakim, the G.O.D mc in the background?
if you look closely , the victim could be a guy with cornrows!
Re: Jay-z PUNCHES Female Fan! (picture) by Tstark(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
djfalone: is that rakim, the G.O.D mc in the background?
if you look closely , the victim could be a guy with cornrows!
Thats not Rakim, Rakim is way older than that dude. He does kinda look like him though

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones / Download Zip. Eminem Encore Album / Nkechi Blessing Dance And Twerks Without Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.