Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones (6284 Views)

Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover / Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Bra In New Photo / Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by ichommy(m): 3:01am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by pabon(m): 3:07am On Sep 01, 2013
Na she sabi!
Mtccchhheewww!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Dimz(m): 4:25am On Sep 01, 2013
Tota madness!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by macapela09(f): 4:45am On Sep 01, 2013
Hw does dis concern me abeg?
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Enegod(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2013
happy for her

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Cashkhiid(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2013
dem don pay the money wey dem dey use buy am finish??
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2013
Aint u suppose to remove d "Y" and add "IES" instead of jst adding "S"...
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by drbenneth: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2013
abeg na your money if you like you can buy a gold pant. spend it while you are alive dear.
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 01, 2013
Yes o tonto! More 'greece' to ya givers elbows cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by dplomaticVal: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2013
the gold isnt original

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by AbuMikey(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2013
Y'all should just Stop hating on another Man's success
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by AbuMikey(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Marthakings: Aint u suppose to remove d "Y" and add "IES" instead of jst adding "S"...

**clears throat**
Admission list don com out oo!! U nor o go check?? Abi ur name nor dey? undecided

Be forming Mrs Literature,like You even better than the OP!!! TmtcheWwwww angry
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2013
dplomaticVal: the gold isnt original
grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Abbey2sam(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2013
pabon: Na she sabi!
Mtccchhheewww!

You go fear beefing nah
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Coldblooded(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2013
Maturity doesn't come with age. We all know that most celebrities live vain lives. She knows that if she didn't advertise it people will not know she is using gold/diamond crusted phones.Since these will add to her happiness, I wish her well.

But I still respect the likes of Genevieve...she is more reserved,classy and less controversial

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2013
That's class. I know the poor will disagree, but its not to be unexpected, its called Class Warfare. At a stage in life, materialism is all that is needed. The time is now, tomorrow do not exist until it comes now. Enjoy your wealth hardworker.
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by johnstar(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2013
Cold blooded: Maturity doesn't come with age. We all know that most celebrities live vain lives. She knows that if she didn't advertise it people will not know she is using gold/diamond crusted phones.Since these will add to her happiness, I wish her well.

But I still respect the likes of Genevieve...she is more reserved,classy and less controversial

Its not immaturity if Obama flaunts "Air Force One" and "Marine One", Diamond and Gold Crested luxury items were not made for spiritualists, its meant for materialists who work hard to get something better than the rest. Relax this preaching.
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Danhumprey: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
These celebrities tend to behave like kids. Must the flaunt everything? Even more gross and weird is that they can flaunt their nudity anyhow. I keep wondering,are the giving them prizes for flaunting their things
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by free2ryhme: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
solo said

Vanity upon vanity all is vanity
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by mysticgal(f): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
nice phones,tonto be a cheerfull giver and more greece to your elbow.
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by LesbianBoy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
What shall it profit a woman to have so many blackberries and iPhone and lose her soul undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by rozayx5(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
tonto dike shocked shocked

this is destined for frontpage lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Swagakid(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Haterz pls qo blonde yhur hair dey form TONTO...climb nepa begin to dance KONTO.....tonto ayam api 4 yhu johr
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
#THE GOLDS ARENT GOLD#

THE DEAD ARE WISE
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by OCTAVO: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
What's wrong with Toto Dinkeh?
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
She's better off using Curve2 only one iPhoneundecided
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by kedukc(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Clears throat...

End time things
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by idamokoemmanuel(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hw wil dis end ASUU Strike!
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
I'm happy for her.infact I'm jealous. I wish I had a gold/diamond bb/iphone5.
Any way I can manage a diamond ring.
It costs just about one million naira or even less.
Who's gon buy that for me?
Don't PM me if u can't afford diamond ring pls.
(Tenk)
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones by AbuMikey(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
mysticgal: nice phones,tonto be a cheerfull giver and more [size=30pt]greece[/size] to your elbow.
Hellenic Republic of Greece gringrincheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Wore This Boyfriend Jeans Better? Genevieve Nnaji Vs Linda Ikeji - / Everybody Hates Chris,kids Actors All Grown Up. / Stefflon Don Steps Out Braless In A Black Jacket, Totally Unbothered By Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.