Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,007 members, 7,956,727 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help (1276 Views)

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Uk Or Spain Student Vise / Can Any Body In Norway Or Spain Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by chatmate: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2012
no doubt that i want to proceed my studies since 2008 (financial delay) private)... that i stopped edu. And the fact is I want to sponsor myself and i have got no sponsor. All I did was that i had tried as much as I could to gather some fund ranges 5 to 7k dollz.. around 4 to 6k euro. And in those two countries . i will find my way cos i ve got pple to stay with during studies and working permit as a student would help. My motive was to study abroad.. (dont ask why).

the questions is.. pls is there any cheapest schools in spain, ireland or belgium around 4 to 6k euro for international student?

am i going to get this study visa due to my age..for a degree course.?

thanks alot.. sorry im not good in English ..
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
chatmate: no doubt that i want to proceed my studies since 2008 (financial delay) private)... that i stopped edu. And the fact is I want to sponsor myself and i have got no sponsor. All I did was that i had tried as much as I could to gather some fund ranges 5 to 7k dollz.. around 4 to 6k euro. And in those two countries . i will find my way cos i ve got pple to stay with during studies and working permit as a student would help. My motive was to study abroad.. (dont ask why).

the questions is.. pls is there any cheapest schools in spain, ireland or belgium around 4 to 6k euro for international student?

am i going to get this study visa due to my age..for a degree course.?

thanks alot.. sorry im not good in English ..

why don't you choose Germany? You can get tuition fees from €200 to €2000 and accommondation from €200. The only problem will be the visa aspect because German embassy will want you to open a German block account were you will be ask to deposit €8000 so that they can trust you that you are truely going to study.
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by chatmate: 3:28am On Sep 26, 2012
@fados4sure

how can i go about germany school. the language and dont forget its an undergraduate course a degree? have any idea pls lemme know.
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by surveyProf(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2012
chatmate: @fados4sure

how can i go about germany school. the language and dont forget its an undergraduate course a degree? have any idea pls lemme know.
Germany is a nice country to school in, but be dat as it may be, you have to try and learn basic German language there in Nigeria before you come over to Germany for your studies, I think dis will help alot, especially if you will want to work during holidays.
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2012
chatmate: @fados4sure

Schools in Brandenburg, cotbus and Berlin teach in English so, language is not a barrier.
BTU cottbus and DRASDEN lecture in English and house rent is €80/mnth and €77 for health insurance. German block account is €6000 not €8000.
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by saipn: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
@Fados what did u mean by the german block account is 6000euro not 8000euro?
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by VOfficialR(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
fados4sure:
Schools in Brandenburg, cotbus and Berlin teach in English so, language is not a barrier.
BTU cottbus and DRASDEN lecture in English and house rent is €80/mnth and €77 for health insurance. German block account is €6000 not €8000.
Hey I'm not trying to go against you but i think i have to make a little adjustment. That might really be right but please, don't just advise people on something as sensitive as this if you don't really have the hands on experience. If you ever wish studying in Germany, i'll advise you to think about ONLY schools in the west and the south FIRST because of racism. Neo-Nazis and co....
You may decide to later move there after knowing how the system works but please, try avoiding the East. I have never personally experienced it because i minimize my adventure.
Despite the fact that most nazi references are forbidden, there is is a neo-nazi party (please, i don't have proof of this) and they make up to 5,5% of the total population. And good number of the 5'5% are in the east (including Berlin).

I don't know about the visa stuff in Ireland but i heard that life is a little bit more comfortable if you have a job. I won't advise you to go to Spain if you want to work because many Spanish come to Germany for better job. I'll advise you to come to Germany because you'll have high opportunity of getting job and yeah... the language is very important if you can take the pain of learning it, it'll be a plus- even in your future career.
And oh... some British guys are also relocating to Germany because of the Economy.

If you eventually decide to come to Germany, try arming your self with extra money for the first three months because you might be able to work (legally) then.

Goodluck!
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
saipn: @Fados what did u mean by the german block account is 6000euro not 8000euro?
if you are going to Germany to study, German embassy in Nigeria will ask you to open German block account and deposit €6000 in it so, when you get to Germany, they will be releasing €600 to you per month or quarterly..
It is compusory for every Nigeria student in Germany.

1 Like

Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by saipn: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
@fados i thought lot of ppl in germany on dis thread said german block account is 8000 euro?can u shed more light on it?
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by VOfficialR(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
before granting you visa, you must have least 7908.-€ in your account and you have access to withdraw maximum of 659.64.-€ per month.
you have the access to withdraw a maximum of 300.-€ per day. This monthly money might look enough but they might not actually be enough for your first 2 - 3 months. so, you have to bring a little extra for your first few months and because your account might not get unblocked until after 2 - 3 weeks of going to the bank.
and... in your first few days, you have to pay (most essentially) for bus and train ticket which is generally termed 'BAHN TICKET' in German.

there are threads dedicated to this stuffs, check them out
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2012
V_Official®:
before granting you visa, you must have least 7908.-€ in your account and you have access to withdraw maximum of 659.64.-€ per month.
you have the access to withdraw a maximum of 300.-€ per day. This monthly money might look enough but they might not actually be enough for your first 2 - 3 months. so, you have to bring a little extra for your first few months and because your account might not get unblocked until after 2 - 3 weeks of going to the bank.
and... in your first few days, you have to pay (most essentially) for bus and train ticket which is generally termed 'BAHN TICKET' in German.

there are threads dedicated to this stuffs, check them out
I thought one can use sponsor letter in place of block account?
Pls explain dis..
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by futurewise11(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
saipn: @Fados what did u mean by the german block account is 6000euro not 8000euro?
Wrong info.
@all its 7908 euro not 6k euro.
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by warlei(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2012
Pls i want to study medicine in either germany or austria .pls what are d requirements,pls people help me out.
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by futurewise11(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
warlei: Pls i want to study medicine in either germany or austria .pls what are d requirements,pls people help me out.
The little things that I know about austria student visa is this there I don't care altitute of there embassy staff and long duration of time for processing of the visa.cos someone said it can be upto 3 or 4month.u will pay there embassy lawyer 120,000.to verify all the document submited.
u can use statement of acct to apply for the visa(pls don't use fake.forged or oluwole statemnt of acct)u will lose all ur money(120k),time and energy.because the embassy lawyer will verify it so don't risk it.the lawyer will even come to your house
For germany,
I doubt if u can be admitted into medicine directly like that because they have restricted and unrestricted admission for some courses which medicine(restricted) fall into this category.
Apart frm that,german student visa is easy and faster.just get the school admision letter and open the blocked account.

@op,which language of instruction do u prefer?german or english?
UG or PG.

@all,
Even if u bribe or tip the emabassy lawyer to fasttrack ur visa,it won't work.
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by warlei(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2012
futurewise11:
The little things that I know about austria student visa is this there I don't care altitute of there embassy staff and long duration of time for processing of the visa.cos someone said it can be upto 3 or 4month.u will pay there embassy lawyer 120,000.to verify all the document submited.
u can use statement of acct to apply for the visa(pls don't use fake.forged or oluwole statemnt of acct)u will lose all ur money(120k),time and energy.because the embassy lawyer will verify it so don't risk it.the lawyer will even come to your house
For germany,
I doubt if u can be admitted into medicine directly like that because they have restricted and unrestricted admission for some courses which medicine(restricted) fall into this category.
Apart frm that,german student visa is easy and faster.just get the school admision letter and open the blocked account.

UG or PG.

@all,

thanks future wise austria on my mind,is there any required block account needed,cost of living ,documents required at the embassy..
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by femijck(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
futurewise11:
For germany,

UG or PG.

@all,

thanks bro plz av also search for english UD couse in Germany and even mailed UNI-assist.. maybe in physiotherapy or nursing but cud not.. they seems to use german as d language of instructn....plz can u help me out wit this and is there any blocked account requiremnt in austria am so aware of d document legalizgtn issue and wat is d required fund in d bank statemenat fr austria i mean.thanks
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by chatmate: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2012
pls for the germany ..could you give us 2 or 3 schools for undergraduate study in english for marketting, accounting or business studies. just help to make this easier. so one can apply directly and then process document till it gets to the blocked account. thanks
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
femijck: thanks bro plz av also search for english UD couse in Germany and even mailed UNI-assist.. maybe in physiotherapy or nursing but cud not.. they seems to use german as d language of instructn....plz can u help me out wit this and is there any blocked account requiremnt in austria am so aware of d document legalizgtn issue and wat is d required fund in d bank statemenat fr austria i mean.thanks
I haven't heard anything like block account regarding student visa at Austrian embazzy bt legalise. Uni-assist only serves as intermidiary btw you and the schl u're apply to so they wld make d applicatn 4 u. You need to check d schl web of ur choice if they linked up wt uni-assist and if they weren't,u hv to apply directly to d sch ursev. Check dis -www.study-in.de to find the schl and course of ur choice.

cheers
Re: Ireland Or Spain Student Visa..pls Help by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
chatmate: pls for the germany ..could you give us 2 or 3 schools for undergraduate study in english for marketting, accounting or business studies. just help to make this easier. so one can apply directly and then process document till it gets to the blocked account. thanks
Most schools in Germany only admit in winter semester for UG in which appllicatn normally starts around april and close in july 15th precisely. You could be lucky 2 get one for summer. Check dis-www.study-in.de

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Deporting Of Nigerians From Canada / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / A Page Of My Passport Is Torn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.