Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Please Help I Lost My International Passport In The Village - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help I Lost My International Passport In The Village (1245 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Immigration Delaying My Passport In Lagos. Help Please, Is Nigeria This Bad? / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Lost My International Passport In The Village by chikenjoku1yah: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Please someone should help me i lost my international passport which will expire next year sept. in a public transport on my way to the village. Can i apply for a new one? If yes,, Pls what are the the requirements
Re: Please Help I Lost My International Passport In The Village by RotrEmmanuel: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
chikenjoku1yah:
Please someone should help me i lost my international passport which will expire next year sept. in a public transport on my way to the village. Can i apply for a new one? If yes,, Pls what are the the requirements

headline: I lost my international passport in the village

body: I lost my international passport which will expire next year Sept. in a PUPBLIC TRANSPORT on my WAY to the village.

Nigerians and questionable news. If this is how u were thought to present a case, u really need orientation.

Now, who did the first passport for u?? abi na nairalanders advice u

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Lost My International Passport In The Village by worry359(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
chikenjoku1yah:

If you really have lost your passport why are you wasting time posting on here?
By now it could be sold to criminals.

Report the loss to local police and get a note saying that you have reported it.
(You may need to pay a little)
Report the loss to passport centre quoting the details.

Then apply for a new one (you will have to pay!)

If you are genuine act quickly before it is used for fraud.
Re: Please Help I Lost My International Passport In The Village by worry359(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Poster has been refused visa THREE TIMES recently.
Now has "lost" passport? angry shocked angry shocked
Re: Please Help I Lost My International Passport In The Village by benuejosh: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
village people at work
Re: Please Help I Lost My International Passport In The Village by kayus2009: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
re-issue of passport can only be done at immigration office in Abuja.i did my own in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

All About South Africa / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Should Visit Kenya / Direction Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.