Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops (9230 Views)

Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money / Court Orders GTB To Pay customer's Stolen 5 Billion! / Generate Recharge Card Serial Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by tuborme: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
Please help us spread this message about these laptops carted away from a
computer shop in Owerri, Imo state on the night of 23/09/2012. The thieves broke
down the wall of the stall and gained access to twenty four (24) units of new laptops.
They might approach you to market these laptops. Worthy of note is that they abandoned the
cartons and the AC adapters/chargers of these laptops. Thank you as you keep a copy.

I also seek that the moderator may help us get this to the front page.

STOLEN LAPTOPS, THEIR MAKES, MODELS, AND THEIR SERIAL NUMBERS.
PLEASE CALL ANY OF THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS 08033361423, 08037841823.
OR ANY POLICE STATION. you can also email: pnipad2002@yahoo.com

HP 630 – 5CB2192TIN
Hp DV6 - 5CH138IH83
Hp 650 – 5CB2260178
Hp630 – 5CB21921N9
Hp630 – 5CB219247B
Hp630 – 5CB21920NM
HP 630 – 5CB21920T9
Hp630 – 5CB21924JC
Hp 630 –5CB2192SRR
Hp 630 – 5CB21924JN
Hp630 -5CB2197XNM
Hp630 – 5CB2192STS
Hp630 – 5CB2084WD2
Hp630 – 5CB2097X9Z
Hp630 – 5CB209197J
Hp Compaq – CQ57 – 5CB210375L
Hp ComPaq – CQ57 – 5CB21024YN
Hp Compaq – CQ57 – 5CB21024VW
Hp Compaq – CQ57 – 5CB21037
Dell Inspiron – TDDELL0232
Dell VOSTRO – 6W38PRI
Dell VOSTRO – 4848PRI
Dell Inspiron – 05C1112
HP 635 – 5CB209FCM
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
I Wish You Quick Recovery in Jesus Name!!!

1 Like

Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by miqos02(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
Noted
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Obinoscopy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
@OP, I'm really sorry for your loss. Hope you've reported the theft to the police?
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by fm7070: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2012
I sympathise with you concerning this loss. I wish you recovery in Jesus name
However, I advice you get a bullet and fireproof vault.
Most importantly, do not always display all your laptops at once
laptop, phones, ipads, etc naturally attract thiefs.
God will be protecting you oooooo
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2012
i hope they would soon be caught.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by sylve11: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2012
Wicked! angry cool
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Homar(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2012
Am so sorry op . If them begin burn them dem go say person wicked .

1 Like

Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Afam4eva(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2012
You wan recover stolen laptop for obodo Nigeria? Even ship wey loss dem never see, na laptop dem wan come find. No go buy new laptop lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Thayay(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva: You wan recover stolen laptop for obodo Nigeria? Even ship wey loss dem never see, na laptop dem wan come find. No go buy new laptop lmao grin
u're a jackass....smh
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by maestroayoola(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2012
When we will be preaching to all of u to insure Ùr goods in case of burglary or fire you will say God is ur insurance. Everyone is learning their lessons now. Simple.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2012
What a Loss
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva: You wan recover stolen laptop for obodo Nigeria? Even ship wey loss dem never see, na laptop dem wan come find. No go buy new laptop lmao grin
i dont know if you were trying to be funny but i tell ya i didnt laugh to it! am surprised you could make such a jokeless comment about the post! haba!

@post i sympathize with you on your loss! it is well.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by slam7000(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2012

As an IT man that you are and probably from same part of Nig as the OP,that was a very dissppointing comment mr afam
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
this na shortage in millions oh! jeez. God help u man
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2012
It pains me how a piece of garbage like u ever exist.I wish i knew u,i'l have landed a heavy slap on u.A struggling guy lost a million naira worth investment and all you could do is type rubish.@ OP. May God help u recover the loss IJN. Amen

1 Like

Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
You won't know how it feels like until you experience such. Too bad embarassed
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by informatix: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
wish u. Quick recovery.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by chucky234(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
So sad,bros take heart ooo
I pray God replaces the 24 units with 204 units in Jesus name,Amen.
But how we go take track the laptops dem through serial numbers,wish say laptops dey ping like BB.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Opoki(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
maestroayoola: When we will be preaching to all of u to insure Ùr goods in case of burglary or fire you will say God is ur insurance. Everyone is learning their lessons now. Simple.
You make alot of sense.
I used to have a colleague who got indemnified up to 70% of his goods when fire razed his farm.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by smtx(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2012

It's quite embarrassing reading comments coming from the likes of afam4eva. I wonder what is the aim of posting when you can't make sense or assist the poster
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by killuminati(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
Damn that's too much! An insider must be involved...
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by NET1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2012

Afam, I've known you for a while here on NL and I don't know you to issue comments like this. What is happening?

.NET
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by walex25(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2012
why do thieves stole laptops and leave both the bag and charger behind
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Kslib(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
@op sorry for your loss.. May God open a new way for you,when there seems to be none...
You can also help the op by posting the serial numbers on trading sites like google trader.e.t.c I believe if only one is found,the rest can be traced..
@op..i suggest you also pose as someone who wants to buy some of the stolen models in a popular computer market in owerri.. What do you think?
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
maestroayoola: When we will be preaching to all of u to insure Ùr goods in case of burglary or fire you will say God is ur insurance. Everyone is learning their lessons now. Simple.

Are you into insurance
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Afam4eva(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
Thayay:
u're a jackass....smh
berem: i dont know if you were trying to be funny but i tell ya i didnt laugh to it! am surprised you could make such a jokeless comment about the post! haba!

@post i sympathize with you on your loss! it is well.
slam7000:

As an IT man that you are and probably from same part of Nig as the OP,that was a very dissppointing comment mr afam
maryjames9: It pains me how a piece of garbage like u ever exist.I wish i knew u,i'l have landed a heavy slap on u.A struggling guy lost a million naira worth investment and all you could do is type rubish.@ OP. May God help u recover the loss IJN. Amen
maryjames9: It pains me how a piece of garbage like u ever exist.I wish i knew u,i'l have landed a heavy slap on u.A struggling guy lost a million naira worth investment and all you could do is type rubish.@ OP. May God help u recover the loss IJN. Amen
kunletiwoo: You won't know how it feels like until you experience such. Too bad embarassed
smtx:

It's quite embarrassing reading comments coming from the likes of afam4eva. I wonder what is the aim of posting when you can't make sense or assist the poster
.NET:

Afam, I've known you for a while here on NL and I don't know you to issue comments like this. What is happening?

.NET
Abeg, make una forgive me. Na joke i dey oo. Chei, ndi nairaland choro egbum naka. @OP God willing, you'll recover your proper naha Jeus onye we anyi.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by HumanPsycho(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
fact remains laptop cannot be recovered in nigeria, except thieves are caught, aside that i don't see hope soon!
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by tunexdavo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
Afam, what heartless human being u are.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Abeg, make una forgive me. Na joke i dey oo. Chei, ndi nairaland choro egbum naka. @OP God willing, you'll recover your proper naha Jeus onye we anyi.
Afam! Smh... cheesy
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Afam4eva(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
tunexdavo: Afam, what heartless human being u are.
I'm a human being but not heartless. Pls forgive me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / /where Can I Get A Quality Ankara Manufacturing Company Or Businesses In Nigeria / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.