Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net (11775 Views)

Police Arrest Lagos, Ogun Bank Robberies’ Coordinator (pictured) / 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies In 2015 (with Photos) / Borno Police Recover Money & Arms From 11 Suspects In Maiduguri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by pecopeco: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
our government should do something
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by tyson55(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
Demn it! Those are real war time ammo they got. But my question is, how did they acquire such?
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by klax(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
yinchar: The names of the robbers are:
Uche Okeagbu (23)
Emmanuel Ezeani (23)
Chinonso Nwuaugwu (23).

Am not saying anything ...... just listing out the names, you decide yourself. They killed 3 Policemen, and almost killed a small child.

Bros you dont need to shy away the truth has said itself by their names. I'm not dissappointed at all because the moment i saw the heading of this thread I said to a friend that am 100% sure two out of the three will come from our region and as I opened the thread here we saw the names as a proof I know my people very well I know what they are up to and what they can do. I just beg the police to charge them to court if find guilty( I know they are guilty already) they should be hang ASAP!!!! Anufias!!! bloody he goats.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by kingingkinging: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
lacasa: The 3 names ave something in Common grin

My question is why Lagos?

How many times have u heard of Femi,Kunle, Ade, etc robbing over there

If I talk now they will say----

But remember they killed, destroyed and stole.
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
lacasa: The 3 names ave something in Common grin

^^^This is the dude i was quoting in my initial 'innocent' post that the moderators felt was a bit too incendiary.......of course his hasn't been hidden but mine was.
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
Omo if I be policeman and my DPO tell me make I go combat these guys in action...

Omo na AWOL oh...
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by COOLDUN: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
The guy that gave the information that led to the arrest of these useless greedy boys, should be given a reward, this will enable others to do more. The Nigerian Police did a commendable job by nabbing these sons of Lucifer. Imagine a 23yrs old man possessing these kinds of ammunitions? He wants to make money illegal ways so that his parents will be boasting while his age mates will be seen as lazy and nonentities. Nigeria Police should extend their investigations to their respective families and villages so that we can know the kind of parents they have. Many families today encourage their children to become armed robbers. Take this or leave it. Tell me how can this young man would come home with a huge cash or things he is not supposed to have, while his parents keep silent to him? Moral values is dead in Nigeria today. How did they acquire such caliber of arms without a big sponsor? Sorry for Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by klax(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
kingingkinging:

My question is why Lagos?

How many times have u heard of Femi,Kunle, Ade, etc robbing over there

If I talk now they will say----

But remember they killed, destroyed and stole.

My brother you are right absolutely right. But yet my own people still believe they are the best in Nigeria the "Saint" of Nigeria. God will help us to tell ourselves the honest truth.
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by obicmag(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
Good job.
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
WTF,these guys are highly trained,a peep into their history might reveal ex-service men..don't think a civilian can handle such ammunitions.#justmythought#.
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
Well done Nigeria Police.
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by elder042(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
idupaul: 23 year olds having access to such fire power.. Hmmmm. And where is that person that kept saying he heard the robbers speaking Yoruba that Sunday.

the person who told u the guys were speaking Yoruba was very Right. A young Yoruba gal of Around 16, who was hiding under a bus, when they(the robberies) were in a shot out wit the police, said She heard them speaking yoruba. That they wer yoruba guys, she even went into partial troma because of wat she witnessd. So the Police are at it again. They go into their cells find sme criminals(who can act up their script), and put them up for display to sme pple hapi.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by logica(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
aishatua1:
A self employed oil dealer before his foray into armed robbery
Oh ohhhhhhh! Now I know what all those guys that introduce themselves as "Oil & Gas Dealer" actually mean.
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by Aphrygian(m): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2012
sexkillz: Hello everyone. I believe that we can make comments without being so sentimental and tribalistic. Why should we make comments that would be hidden and still get us banned?
i was 1ce barned by u abi?.i jst dey pity u and ur oga.complete idiot
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 27, 2012
elder042:
the person who told u the guys were speaking Yoruba was very Right. A young Yoruba gal of Around 16, who was hiding under a bus, when they(the robberies) were in a shot out wit the police, said She heard them speaking yoruba. That they wer yoruba guys, she even went into partial troma because of wat she witnessd. So the Police are at it again. They go into their cells find sme criminals(who can act up their script), and put them up for display to sme pple hapi.

uhhh So ibos dont speak Yoruba right??
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by fitzmayowa: 1:45am On Sep 27, 2012
Naija police they try jare, they should keep it up. grin
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by spako4(m): 2:11am On Sep 27, 2012
Some parents gave birth to these heartless souls?Products of bad parenting.
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by Billygee2u: 4:10am On Sep 27, 2012
Until Police go after the sellers and suppliers of those armunitions robbers use in their devilish operations,the evil and wicked crooks,called armed robbers will not reduce.
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by swagrr01: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2012
good work bt i tink the police are exageratn, why all dis ammunitns na war?
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by kemoolala: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
idupaul: 23 year olds having access to such fire power.. Hmmmm. And where is that person that kept saying he heard the robbers speaking Yoruba that Sunday.

for the facts that these idiots are igbo does not dispute the fact that they speak yoruba infact the no of ibos that speaks yoruba outweight yoruba that speak ibo,they can even speak it far better than a yoruba.
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by Royals1st: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
AHA OKAY MAKE GOD SAFE US ..BUT PLEASE WHY THE POLICE NO TALK WHERE THIS GUYS GET ALL THIS GUNS AND I DEY TELL U NA POLICE DEY SELL AM TO THEM GOD SAFE US FROM THIS COUNTRY
Re: Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net by reporter1: 1:40am On Oct 01, 2012
Tired of this freaking Yanmiris with their armed robbery and criminal acts. Igbos are the only people you'll find committing crimes all
over the place in other regions. Armed robbers in SW = Ibos, same deal in the North.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Debunk Reports Of An Attack On Ikorodu Police Station / RRS Nabs Five In-traffic Robbers In Lagos (Photo) / Kidnapped 3 ABU Final Year Law Students Rescued By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.