Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Two Wonderful Youtube Converter Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Two Wonderful Youtube Converter Software (1001 Views)

Emercon DC/DC Converter For Sale (24V To 48V) / Please I Need Audio Sound To Text Converter / Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Wonderful Youtube Converter Software by kamaaiki: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2012
Do you like watch excellent videos on portable device? As we all know, YouTube is a popular website in nowdays. From this website we can get many newest videos and be able to always pay attention to the Internet, the latest technological developments.

Many times we need to convert video formats in order to play on our portable device. The YouTube to MP4 converter software can help you do this very well. Click here.

The software can convert YouTube to various video formats, such as MP4, H.264, MP4, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, 3GP, VOB, MOV, M4A, MP3, AAC, WAV etc. And then the video can be played on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune and many other portable devices.

It not only can download video form YouTube, but also it can download video from almost all the popular website, including Yahoo, Metacafe, Google, MySpace, i'Film etc. With the strong software you can get more fun from videos you download.

It can convert in fast speed and the output video is in good quality. Its editing function is powerful, it allows you adjust video effect by clicking the brightness, saturation and volume. You can trim the video length and enjoy your favorite paragraph. Also you can crop the video play area and remove the video black edges around the screen.

Do you want to know how to use this professional software? The following guide will tell you how to use this software.

Step 1: Install the software on your computer. Double click the shortcut then can see the interface like this:

Step 2: Click add file button and input the video you want to convert to MP4.

Step 3: make output settings

Click the profile button and select the MP4 format. Set destination for the video as you like.

Click the setting button you can set the Encoder, Frame rate, Resolution and so on.

Step 4: Start to convert

Just click the convert button, you can get the video you want quickly.

With the perfect software you can get more fun from the video. Also there is YouTube to iPhone converter. It can help users convert videos and enjoy them on iPhone. The two powerful software is your best choice. If you want to get more detail information about the software, please visite here: http://www.youtubeconvertersoft.com/youtube-to-iphone-converter/
Re: Two Wonderful Youtube Converter Software by TajRundle: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Before you start, you need to know that YouTube is a video streaming site where you can watch and download videos. It also has an audio section where you can upload your own music and listen to other people's songs. You can convert any video on YouTube into MP3 format with the help of any youtube to mp3 converter so that you can listen to it with your MP3 player or burn it into an audio CD.

(1) (Reply)

Problem With My Asus K53SV Battery? / I Need Your Help Asap / Please Help! My Computer And Phone USB Are Not Connecting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.