Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Presido's Request - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Presido's Request (1065 Views)

Funny Picture-when Presido Needs Some Upgrade / Apple Laptop-must Laugh Xmas Joke From The Jokes Presido!!! / Our Mumu Presido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presido's Request by LivingSaint(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2012
One day the president decide he needs a rabbit, so he sends SSS to find one for him. They do their investigation and report to him that there is no rabbit anywhere. Presido sends the military, who burn down every bush and report back that even if there was a rabbit, they have killed it along with other animals. He sends the police, and they catch a bear and beat him until he begs them, confessing, "I accept, pls am a rabbit. No beat me again abeg."
Re: Presido's Request by LivingSaint(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2012
Some years ago I overheard two little boys arguing about the kind of cars they liked. One of them said he loved blue cars, and the other replied, "How can? Don't you know white cars are always faster?"
Re: Presido's Request by LivingSaint(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2012
Some years ago I overheard two little boys arguing about the kind of cars they liked. One of them said he loved blue cars, and the other replied, "How can? Don't you know white cars are always faster?"
Re: Presido's Request by slimchi2k2(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
nice
Re: Presido's Request by Xymc1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
Bravo!!! coolcoolcoolcool
Re: Presido's Request by Xymc1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
Bravo!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Presido's Request by Lagusta(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
Living_Saint: One day the president decide he needs a rabbit, so he sends SSS to find one for him. They do their investigation and report to him that there is no rabbit anywhere. Presido sends the military, who burn down every bush and report back that even if there was a rabbit, they have killed it along with other animals. He sends the police, and they catch a bear and beat him until he begs them, confessing, "I accept, pls am a rabbit. No beat me again abeg."

I like this one...

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday SUTOBOY!!! ;) / Who Is The Biggest FOOL? / Sms You Wud Never Want To Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.