Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? (2968 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / 190 Thread On Funny Pics / Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by quest003: 1:07am On Oct 02, 2012
This thread
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by 190: 3:19am On Oct 02, 2012
romance section of cus cheesy cheesy
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2012
190: romance section of cus cheesy cheesy

Olodo boy!!!!
See your head like trailer tyre.
What THREAD and NOT what Section?
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2012
Impacted my life??! None!.....I just come here to play undecided
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
Shollypopz: Impacted my life??! None!.....I just come here to play undecided

At least one thread might have really opened your horizon and thinking or ways you viewed certain situation in the past.
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by bbpreye2: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2012
acidtalk:

At least one thread might have really opened your horizon and thinking or ways you viewed certain situation in the past.

And how has this statement affected the price of "garri" in the market? I never knew u were so dumb,!
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2012
^^^
Don't worry, you won't get noticed with a childish act.
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by bbpreye2: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2012
acidtalkGARRI: ^^^
Don't worry, you won't get noticed with a childish act.

Cow dung!
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by dohyn(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2012
This thread is quite long but it's educative..if you grew up in Nigeria in the 80's like I did,you should be able to relate to it..

https://www.nairaland.com/511646/things-parents-guardians-elders-did/17
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by dohyn(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2012
This thread is quite long but it's educative..if you grew up in Nigeria in the 80's like I did,you should be able to relate to it..

https://www.nairaland.com/511646/things-parents-guardians-elders-did/

https://www.nairaland.com/511646/things-parents-guardians-elders-did/17
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
.bbpreye:

Cow dung!

So sad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside The EBOMI Prayer City In Jos. / This Is A Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Nigerian Girl Who Can’t Do / Nigerian National Anthem: Wordings & History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.